Predictive markets platform Delphy said Wednesday it is rebranding ahead of the launch of its mobile app later this year. International advertising agency, Ogilvy was drafted in to redesign Delphy’s logo, positioning and website, while highlighting the entertainment value of its app, which already boasts has over 200,000 pre-registrations.
“We took this opportunity to rethink our messaging across the board,” said Bo Wang, Founder and CEO of Delphy, in the statement. “We’re developing a unique and feature-rich social predictive markets app, and are proud to be ahead of the curve in a rapidly growing industry; our new brand identity illustrates this exciting vision, and conveys to the public exactly what the app is all about.”
Enabling individuals to make and trade predictions on future events, Delphy tests their knowledge of political, financial, and sporting events. Those who correctly anticipate the outcomes of events are rewarded with its /DPY Token, which powers the platform and is available on OKEX.
By channelling the wisdom of the crowd, Delphy believes it can make accurate, data-driven predictions about future events, which eliminates the need for traditional forecasting methods.
The new brand, which Delphy said reflects the benefits and unique features of the app, will be formally unveiled later this year.
The company said its new messaging and visuals will reassert its position in the growing prediction markets industry, presenting a distinct, fun identity, while its whitepaper and social media channels have also been overhauled to describe the new appearance and features of Delphy’s mobile platform.
For more info visit: http://delphy.org/en/
- Civil Wants to Make News More Ethical - July 23, 2018
- GeTS Links ASEAN and China with Cross Border Trade Blockchain - July 20, 2018
- A SVPER Secure Instant Video Dating Network - July 20, 2018
- Change Launches Mobile App for Fee-Free Crypto Trading - July 20, 2018
- IAB Tech Lab Lifts Veil on Digital Advertising Potential - July 19, 2018
- Grid7 Gets $1 Million DOE Grant for Decentralized Energy Grid - July 19, 2018
- Seth Shapiro’s Blockchain TV Platform Wants to Improve on Netflix with “Proof of Engagement” - July 19, 2018
- Korean Fund Hashed Backs Ad Platform XCHNG - July 18, 2018
- TaTaTu is Giving Away $50 Million in Tokens - July 17, 2018
- CoinFlip Adds Dash to US Crypto ATM Network - July 17, 2018
- UK Can Become Blockchain Leader by 2022: Report - July 17, 2018
- Tezos Offers Innovation Grants for Platform Projects - July 16, 2018
- Content Protection Platform Typerium Files Patents - July 16, 2018
- 4NEW is Mining Crypto with Waste Power - July 16, 2018
- Fujitsu’s Business Analysis Service Offers Speedy Crypto Project Review - July 13, 2018
- Binance Backs Malta’s Decentralized Founders Bank - July 13, 2018
- Self-Regulation is an Option for Crypto Exchanges: AEI - July 12, 2018
- Pundi X Puts POS in Hong Kong Restaurants - July 12, 2018
- TokenPay Strikes Deal With Litecoin to Buy Stake in WEG Bank - July 12, 2018
- ConsenSys Joins Blockchain Consortium to Disrupt Mineral Trading - July 11, 2018