New Jersey-based DashBid, the developer of proprietary Blockchain advertising platform PreVUE, launched a non-US token sale on Friday for its platform, which gives viewers ownership of their virtual identity and rewards them for watching ads.
The company did not go into any detail about the decision to limit its crowdsale to non-US residents, stating only that accredited and KYC compliant investors will be invited to take part.
The PreVUE whitepaper outlines a system to solve inefficiencies and create value in advertising, as an open ledger ecosystem enabling safe and transparent ad buying for advertisers and increased ad value for publishers. Rather than advertisers paying publishers for the attention of their viewers, DashBid said it is completing the advertising value circle by also compensating the consumers of ads.
“In owning their virtual identity, viewers can receive compensation for their most valuable asset, their digital presence,” DashBid said, in a statement. “A viewer may share certain preferences or even offer to share unused processor power or storage, among many other options. These make viewers more attractive to the advertiser [and] command a larger token share,” the statement continued.
DashBid also claims that its system provides the transparency, validation and quick transaction settlement that today’s digital advertising systems lack. Currently in Beta, the platform simplifies reconciliation, improves audience quality, and boosts value for whitelisted, validated sites and advertising opportunities, said the company. Advertisers gain access to the most engaged and authentic audiences and destinations with certainty.
The presale for DashBid’s Safe Digital Advertising token /SDA will run through June 8, 2018. The /SDA token will be the means of transacting for advertisers, publishers and viewers in the PreVUE Blockchain system.
For more info on PreVUE visit: www.dashbid.io.
- Civil Wants to Make News More Ethical - July 23, 2018
- GeTS Links ASEAN and China with Cross Border Trade Blockchain - July 20, 2018
- A SVPER Secure Instant Video Dating Network - July 20, 2018
- Change Launches Mobile App for Fee-Free Crypto Trading - July 20, 2018
- IAB Tech Lab Lifts Veil on Digital Advertising Potential - July 19, 2018
- Grid7 Gets $1 Million DOE Grant for Decentralized Energy Grid - July 19, 2018
- Seth Shapiro’s Blockchain TV Platform Wants to Improve on Netflix with “Proof of Engagement” - July 19, 2018
- Korean Fund Hashed Backs Ad Platform XCHNG - July 18, 2018
- TaTaTu is Giving Away $50 Million in Tokens - July 17, 2018
- CoinFlip Adds Dash to US Crypto ATM Network - July 17, 2018
- UK Can Become Blockchain Leader by 2022: Report - July 17, 2018
- Tezos Offers Innovation Grants for Platform Projects - July 16, 2018
- Content Protection Platform Typerium Files Patents - July 16, 2018
- 4NEW is Mining Crypto with Waste Power - July 16, 2018
- Fujitsu’s Business Analysis Service Offers Speedy Crypto Project Review - July 13, 2018
- Binance Backs Malta’s Decentralized Founders Bank - July 13, 2018
- Self-Regulation is an Option for Crypto Exchanges: AEI - July 12, 2018
- Pundi X Puts POS in Hong Kong Restaurants - July 12, 2018
- TokenPay Strikes Deal With Litecoin to Buy Stake in WEG Bank - July 12, 2018
- ConsenSys Joins Blockchain Consortium to Disrupt Mineral Trading - July 11, 2018