New Jersey-based DashBid, the developer of proprietary Blockchain advertising platform PreVUE, launched a non-US token sale on Friday for its platform, which gives viewers ownership of their virtual identity and rewards them for watching ads.
The company did not go into any detail about the decision to limit its crowdsale to non-US residents, stating only that accredited and KYC compliant investors will be invited to take part.
The PreVUE whitepaper outlines a system to solve inefficiencies and create value in advertising, as an open ledger ecosystem enabling safe and transparent ad buying for advertisers and increased ad value for publishers. Rather than advertisers paying publishers for the attention of their viewers, DashBid said it is completing the advertising value circle by also compensating the consumers of ads.
“In owning their virtual identity, viewers can receive compensation for their most valuable asset, their digital presence,” DashBid said, in a statement. “A viewer may share certain preferences or even offer to share unused processor power or storage, among many other options. These make viewers more attractive to the advertiser [and] command a larger token share,” the statement continued.
DashBid also claims that its system provides the transparency, validation and quick transaction settlement that today’s digital advertising systems lack. Currently in Beta, the platform simplifies reconciliation, improves audience quality, and boosts value for whitelisted, validated sites and advertising opportunities, said the company. Advertisers gain access to the most engaged and authentic audiences and destinations with certainty.
The presale for DashBid’s Safe Digital Advertising token /SDA will run through June 8, 2018. The /SDA token will be the means of transacting for advertisers, publishers and viewers in the PreVUE Blockchain system.
For more info on PreVUE visit: www.dashbid.io.
- Fujitsu’s Business Analysis Service Offers Speedy Crypto Project Review - July 13, 2018
- Binance Backs Malta’s Decentralized Founders Bank - July 13, 2018
- Self-Regulation is an Option for Crypto Exchanges: AEI - July 12, 2018
- Pundi X Puts POS in Hong Kong Restaurants - July 12, 2018
- TokenPay Strikes Deal With Litecoin to Buy Stake in WEG Bank - July 12, 2018
- ConsenSys Joins Blockchain Consortium to Disrupt Mineral Trading - July 11, 2018
- Loom’s Popular dApps Enable Ethereum Development at Scale - July 11, 2018
- Crypto Theft Surges in 2018. This Company Offers a Solution - July 11, 2018
- Token Gesture by SEC Director William Hinman - July 10, 2018
- Block.One Brings in Jefferies Asia Head to Lead EOS VC - July 9, 2018
- IBM Wins Billion Dollar Blockchain Contract in Australia - July 9, 2018
- Blockchain Banking Milestone: European Banks Complete First Live Trades on We.Trade Platform - July 5, 2018
- Tax Authorities Unite to Target Cryptocurrency Crime - July 5, 2018
- Globacap Raising Capital on Own Platform with UK FCA Backing - July 5, 2018
- Blockchain Close to Breakout Moment: Deloitte Survey - July 5, 2018
- Survey Finds Turkey is Europe’s Most Crypto-Friendly Nation - July 4, 2018
- Music Streamer Choon Starts Public Sale After Banking $2 Million - July 4, 2018
- Russian Military Sets Up Blockchain Research Lab - July 3, 2018
- TrustLogics Recruitment Platform Wins Stevie Award - July 3, 2018
- IP Gold Ditches Ethereum for NEM Blockchain - July 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Lead $12 Million Funding Round for StartUp Access Platform Republic - July 2, 2018
- Are Digital IDs the Start of a Blockchain-Based Service Economy for the Cayman Islands? - July 2, 2018
- QRL Launches Quantum Resistant Blockchain - June 29, 2018
- User Friendly Exchange Targets US Crypto Newbies - June 29, 2018
- Dash Doc Highlights Digital Currency Solution for Zimbabwe - June 28, 2018
- Virtual Twin Method Wins EU Anti Counterfeit Challenge - June 27, 2018
- Stanford University Takes Blockchain Leap - June 27, 2018
- Dutch Airport Adds Bitcoin ATM for Euro Exchange - June 26, 2018
- SharesPost Gets $15 Million to Expand Security Token Trading - June 25, 2018
- Eidoo Unveils Crypto Sculpture in London - June 25, 2018
- Canada: a Blockchain Testing Ground for Cannabis Cultivators - June 22, 2018
- Medicalchain Inks Deal with Mayo Clinic to Advance Health Tech - June 21, 2018
- TrustToken Raises $20 Million with Major VC Support - June 21, 2018
- Adents Adds Microsoft AI to NovaTrack Supply Platform - June 20, 2018
- AlphaPoint Raises $15 Million with Galaxy Ventures Funding - June 19, 2018
- Fractional Shares in Robinhood, Ripple and Didi Available From Swarm Fund - June 19, 2018
- WAVES Tokens Take a Ride on OKEX Exchange - June 18, 2018
- Europe’s Leading Parking Services Network Launches ICO - June 18, 2018
- Hdac Scores with World Cup TV Blockchain Advert - June 15, 2018
- Swedish Sports Brand Puts Same-Sex Marriage on the Blockchain - June 15, 2018
- Whale Hunter Spiking Links with AntShares Founder’s Latest Blockchain, Nebulas - June 15, 2018
- Swytch Pilots Clean Energy Rewards in Germany, Launches ICO - June 14, 2018
- Coinbase Opens Index Fund for Investments up to $20 Million - June 14, 2018
- South Africa Reserve Bank Makes Progress with Quorum Blockchain Pilot - June 12, 2018
- Wallets and Exchanges Fail Identity Check Test - June 12, 2018
- Now ‘Ask Juliet’ for Crypto Tips on TokenAI - June 11, 2018
- Iconic Warhol on Slate at Blockchain Auction - June 8, 2018
- “Quasi Unicorn” Hyperchain Seals RMB 1.5 Billion Financing - June 8, 2018
- COBINHOOD Launches DEXON Platform for Faster Processing - June 7, 2018
- Subway Jumps on FoodLogiQ Supply Chain Pilot - June 7, 2018