Fresh from its packed-to-capacity success in London earlier this year, Blockchain Expo is bringing its European conference to Amsterdam’s RAI convention centre on June 27-28. Blockchain News is proud to be a media partner for an event which promises to bring together the most thought-provoking discussions on blockchain applications for enterprises, intial coin offerings (ICOs) and cryptofinance. The Expo events are recognized, by many in the industry, for their depth of coverage in the blockchain space and the cutting-edge brands participating.
Over 10,000 dedicated blockchain attendees are expected at this year’s Blockchain Expo Europe, along with over 250 exhibitors, including IBM, Stratis, My Shield, XcelTrip and Bitfury. Q&A sessions with the 200 plus speakers will offer the chance to interact with thought leaders at the forefront of industry developments.
Participating speakers include John McClean, VP Global Blockchain Labs Engagement, Industry Platform at IBM; Dermot O’Gorman, CEO at the World Wide Fund for Nature Australia and Kapil Dhar, Lead Digital Business Architect and Analyst at Lloyd’s Banking Group.
Also appearing will be Carlos Kuchkovsky, CTO at BBVA, Jeremy Millar, Founding board member at Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, Vincent Doumeizel, Vice President Food and Sustainability at Lloyd’s Register and Thomas Power, Board member at 9 Spokes.
Blockchain News Founder Richard Kastelein will feature among the key speakers, alongside Richard Crook, Head of Emerging Technology at The Royal Bank of Scotland and Sandra Alfonso Cagigas, Head of Digital Market Transformation, Endesa S.A. Grupo Enel.
With a broad range of expert speakers and leaders in their field, the conference will explore how industries around the world will be disrupted by this new technology and where the impact will be felt the most. Sectors in focus at the event include manufacturing, retail, financial services, legal and healthcare, in addition to the world of insurance, energy, music, government services and real estate.
Blockchain News Managing Editor, Adriana Hamacher, will be chairing the Developing Blockchain Applications track and VC panel, which delves into how developers can make the most of the blockchain opportunity. Other standout sessions on the agenda include ICOs and Token Investment, Cryptofinance Strategies and Transforming Financial Services.
Blockchain Expo Europe will also be hosting its inaugural blockchain awards, The Blocks, during the first evening on June 27.
Register for Blockchain Expo Europe here.
- Civil Wants to Make News More Ethical - July 23, 2018
- GeTS Links ASEAN and China with Cross Border Trade Blockchain - July 20, 2018
- A SVPER Secure Instant Video Dating Network - July 20, 2018
- Change Launches Mobile App for Fee-Free Crypto Trading - July 20, 2018
- IAB Tech Lab Lifts Veil on Digital Advertising Potential - July 19, 2018
- Grid7 Gets $1 Million DOE Grant for Decentralized Energy Grid - July 19, 2018
- Seth Shapiro’s Blockchain TV Platform Wants to Improve on Netflix with “Proof of Engagement” - July 19, 2018
- Korean Fund Hashed Backs Ad Platform XCHNG - July 18, 2018
- TaTaTu is Giving Away $50 Million in Tokens - July 17, 2018
- CoinFlip Adds Dash to US Crypto ATM Network - July 17, 2018
- UK Can Become Blockchain Leader by 2022: Report - July 17, 2018
- Tezos Offers Innovation Grants for Platform Projects - July 16, 2018
- Content Protection Platform Typerium Files Patents - July 16, 2018
- 4NEW is Mining Crypto with Waste Power - July 16, 2018
- Fujitsu’s Business Analysis Service Offers Speedy Crypto Project Review - July 13, 2018
- Binance Backs Malta’s Decentralized Founders Bank - July 13, 2018
- Self-Regulation is an Option for Crypto Exchanges: AEI - July 12, 2018
- Pundi X Puts POS in Hong Kong Restaurants - July 12, 2018
- TokenPay Strikes Deal With Litecoin to Buy Stake in WEG Bank - July 12, 2018
- ConsenSys Joins Blockchain Consortium to Disrupt Mineral Trading - July 11, 2018