Cryptocurrency ATM provider CoinFlip has integrated Dash into its network, through a partnership between the two firms which will significantly increase consumer access to the digital currency, which has a market cap of $2 billion USD.
According to a press release Monday, the addition of CoinFlip’s 80 plus ATMs in the US means that Dash will now be offered at 418 ATMs globally. All CoinFlip machines will provide Dash, while select locations will offer a two-way buy/sell service.
“Working with CoinFlip is a key milestone for Dash as this single partnership now means we’ve almost doubled our ATM network overnight within the United States”, said Bradley Zastrow, Dash Core Global Head of Business Development. “This is a significant step in working toward achieving mainstream adoption. CoinFlip offers an incredibly intuitive and simple user interface, making it easy for even non-tech-savvy individuals to acquire Dash. One of our biggest objectives with Dash is making cryptocurrency accessible to the broader public, and CoinFlip is going to play a major role in advancing that cause.”
To celebrate its partnership, Dash and CoinFlip are hosting a lottery, with one lucky winner receiving a $1000 USD cash prize, and an additional ten $100 USD cash prizes on offer. Entry to the lottery is automatic upon creating and using a CoinFlip account, while participants can submit additional entries by making a Dash transaction using a CoinFlip ATM. The lottery will occur monthly, running for three months in a row. Additionally, all CoinFlip transaction fees will be waived for Dash purchases for a limited time.
In addition to acquiring Dash, CoinFlip ATM users can also buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Tron (/TRX), and OmiseGO (/OMG). Its ATM fees are 6.9 percent over the spot price for cryptocurrency purchases and 3.5 percent under the spot price for cryptocurrency sales.
- Civil Wants to Make News More Ethical - July 23, 2018
- GeTS Links ASEAN and China with Cross Border Trade Blockchain - July 20, 2018
- A SVPER Secure Instant Video Dating Network - July 20, 2018
- Change Launches Mobile App for Fee-Free Crypto Trading - July 20, 2018
- IAB Tech Lab Lifts Veil on Digital Advertising Potential - July 19, 2018
- Grid7 Gets $1 Million DOE Grant for Decentralized Energy Grid - July 19, 2018
- Seth Shapiro’s Blockchain TV Platform Wants to Improve on Netflix with “Proof of Engagement” - July 19, 2018
- Korean Fund Hashed Backs Ad Platform XCHNG - July 18, 2018
- TaTaTu is Giving Away $50 Million in Tokens - July 17, 2018
- CoinFlip Adds Dash to US Crypto ATM Network - July 17, 2018
- UK Can Become Blockchain Leader by 2022: Report - July 17, 2018
- Tezos Offers Innovation Grants for Platform Projects - July 16, 2018
- Content Protection Platform Typerium Files Patents - July 16, 2018
- 4NEW is Mining Crypto with Waste Power - July 16, 2018
- Fujitsu’s Business Analysis Service Offers Speedy Crypto Project Review - July 13, 2018
- Binance Backs Malta’s Decentralized Founders Bank - July 13, 2018
- Self-Regulation is an Option for Crypto Exchanges: AEI - July 12, 2018
- Pundi X Puts POS in Hong Kong Restaurants - July 12, 2018
- TokenPay Strikes Deal With Litecoin to Buy Stake in WEG Bank - July 12, 2018
- ConsenSys Joins Blockchain Consortium to Disrupt Mineral Trading - July 11, 2018