The lead investment by Hashed was announced by XCHNG’s Cayman Islands-based R&D holding company, Kochava Labs in a press release Tuesday. It said its open source blockchain project is addressing some of the most pressing issues faced today in digital advertising.
With Hashed’s investment secured, XCHNG said it will focus on gaining additional private presale partners, continue to establish partnerships and build out the protocol, leading up to a sandbox launch, anticipated for Q3 2018. XCHNG says its blockchain is capable of handling millions of transactions per second, claiming that daily rolling chain capability makes it one of the fastest protocols in the space.
“With XCHNG, we are focused on building a new set of standards for the digital advertising industry to combat some of the most prevalent issues faced by marketers and publishers alike,” said Kochava Labs CEO, Charles Manning. “The Hashed team understands our long-term vision and what we are trying to achieve. As XCHNG continues to develop, it is important for us to have insight and guidance from key players at the intersection of blockchain and advertising.”
Hashed, one of South Korea’s first crypto assets funds, invests in high-performance blockchain protocols that are applicable to specific industries.
“At Hashed, we are very passionate about the potential of blockchain technology and are focused on projects that have real impact to disrupt the status quo,” said Hashed CEO and Partner, Simon Seojoon Kim. The company has invested in major blockchain projects such as EOS, OmiseGO, Ethereum, and Kyber Network.
- Civil Wants to Make News More Ethical - July 23, 2018
- GeTS Links ASEAN and China with Cross Border Trade Blockchain - July 20, 2018
- A SVPER Secure Instant Video Dating Network - July 20, 2018
- Change Launches Mobile App for Fee-Free Crypto Trading - July 20, 2018
- IAB Tech Lab Lifts Veil on Digital Advertising Potential - July 19, 2018
- Grid7 Gets $1 Million DOE Grant for Decentralized Energy Grid - July 19, 2018
- Seth Shapiro’s Blockchain TV Platform Wants to Improve on Netflix with “Proof of Engagement” - July 19, 2018
- Korean Fund Hashed Backs Ad Platform XCHNG - July 18, 2018
- TaTaTu is Giving Away $50 Million in Tokens - July 17, 2018
- CoinFlip Adds Dash to US Crypto ATM Network - July 17, 2018
- UK Can Become Blockchain Leader by 2022: Report - July 17, 2018
- Tezos Offers Innovation Grants for Platform Projects - July 16, 2018
- Content Protection Platform Typerium Files Patents - July 16, 2018
- 4NEW is Mining Crypto with Waste Power - July 16, 2018
- Fujitsu’s Business Analysis Service Offers Speedy Crypto Project Review - July 13, 2018
- Binance Backs Malta’s Decentralized Founders Bank - July 13, 2018
- Self-Regulation is an Option for Crypto Exchanges: AEI - July 12, 2018
- Pundi X Puts POS in Hong Kong Restaurants - July 12, 2018
- TokenPay Strikes Deal With Litecoin to Buy Stake in WEG Bank - July 12, 2018
- ConsenSys Joins Blockchain Consortium to Disrupt Mineral Trading - July 11, 2018