AnkhLabs has on Tuesday announced its initial coin offering (ICO) for a platform that will enable users to create a digital version of their identity on the blockchain. The company claims that its platform, BeANKH, uses blockchain and AI to make immortality a digital reality, using big data to create a ‘digital you’ focusing on essential personality traits.
AnkhLabs claims that the technology learns to replicate human thinking algorithms, decision-making patterns, and psycho-emotional attitudes in order to make an immutable record of the user that may continue after death.
“Blockchain technology is the missing link to digital immortality. Imagine being able to congratulate your grandchild on his graduation after you are gone or being able to preserve memories for Alzheimer’s patients. The potential applications are endless. BeANKH allows us to secure the future for you and your loved ones,” the company founders said, in a statement.
During life, the company says the digital copy will act as a personal assistant, similar to Siri or Alexa, but without third-party interference. The assistant will be able to prioritize tasks and book appointments. After death, loved ones can “talk” to the person by speaking to their digital copy.
The platform will also include a digital “safe” to store documents, videos and cryptocurrencies, to be delivered post-death. Users can make their BeANKH tokens available to successors in the family or to the public via a “person gallery”.
The technology will use smart contracts on the Ethereum network and decentralized storage and encryption to protect the personal data. The ERC-20 tokens will be issued during the ICO with a public hard cap of 320 million BeANKH utility tokens, which can be used to make payments on the platform.
The company’s roadmap for the platform also includes a web portal and mobile app, 3D digital avatar functionality, natural language, camera usage for emotion capturing and the ability to connect to third-party applications.
- Neufund Partners with Binance and Malta Stock Exchange - July 23, 2018
- IBM Partners with Stablecoin Stronghold USD on Stellar Network - July 18, 2018
- New Blockchain Platform to Provide Digital Immortality - July 18, 2018
- NatWest Joins R3 Blockchain Finance Platform Marco Polo - July 17, 2018
- iXledger Offers New Blockchain Insurance with London Broker - July 16, 2018
- Tech Group MonetaryUnit to Acquire Flubit and Launch Crypto Marketplace - July 13, 2018
- Futuristic, Blockchain-Powered, Algae-Coated Towers Proposed for Hangzhou - July 11, 2018
- Unchain Teams with KPN and Microsoft for Enterprise Blockchain Solutions - July 11, 2018
- Zen Protocol Launches Mainnet Genesis Block - July 10, 2018
- Palladium Launches Regulated ICCO for Institutional Investors - July 10, 2018
- Malta Approves Three Regulatory Bills to Encourage Crypto Adoption - July 5, 2018
- Ron Paul: “Crypto can Bring Back Gold Standard” - July 4, 2018
- EU Report Blasts Economists Who Criticize Cryptocurrencies - July 3, 2018
- VeChain Launches Thor Blockchain. Token Swap Set for Mid-July - July 3, 2018
- Galaxy Digital Invests $20 Million in Blockchain Virtual Reality Platform - July 2, 2018
- DNAtix Pilot Blockchain Technology for Preventative Healthcare - June 28, 2018
- Regulatory Clarity Will Have a Snowball Effect on Institutional Investors - June 28, 2018
- New Platforms Open Up Smart Contracts to Non-Developers - June 28, 2018
- Hyperledger Executive Explores Real-World Uses of Blockchain - June 28, 2018
- Blockchain Tech set to “Overthrow” Current Banking System: ABM AMRO Exec - June 28, 2018