Estonian based cryptocurrency exchange, Change, has on Wednesday launched a new mobile app to allow users to buy digital coins and convert between a variety of virtual assets with no commission fees.
The Singapore-founded company believes that, as cryptocurrencies have become more mainstream, consumers who are interested in adding the “novelty asset class” to their portfolios are looking for options to allow them to do so. This is often an expensive endeavor, as most crypto brokers and exchanges charge buying fees that can go up to 5 percent.
The company also cites a recent survey by ING, which states that two in three individuals in Europe have heard of cryptocurrencies and, although only nine percent of Europeans currently own any cryptocurrencies, 25 percent plan on owning some in the future.
Change CEO Kristjan Kangro believes that cryptocurrencies will soon be used just as much as traditional currencies when paying for good and services.
The company has several new product releases slated for rollout in 2018, including a subscription plan for advanced users. It currently supports Bitcoin, Ether, Ripple, Litecoin, and Tether. The app is available for iOS and Android to residents of the European Economic Area, under the ‘Change Wallet’ brand.
- Civil Wants to Make News More Ethical - July 23, 2018
- GeTS Links ASEAN and China with Cross Border Trade Blockchain - July 20, 2018
- A SVPER Secure Instant Video Dating Network - July 20, 2018
- Change Launches Mobile App for Fee-Free Crypto Trading - July 20, 2018
- IAB Tech Lab Lifts Veil on Digital Advertising Potential - July 19, 2018
- Grid7 Gets $1 Million DOE Grant for Decentralized Energy Grid - July 19, 2018
- Seth Shapiro’s Blockchain TV Platform Wants to Improve on Netflix with “Proof of Engagement” - July 19, 2018
- Korean Fund Hashed Backs Ad Platform XCHNG - July 18, 2018
- TaTaTu is Giving Away $50 Million in Tokens - July 17, 2018
- CoinFlip Adds Dash to US Crypto ATM Network - July 17, 2018
- UK Can Become Blockchain Leader by 2022: Report - July 17, 2018
- Tezos Offers Innovation Grants for Platform Projects - July 16, 2018
- Content Protection Platform Typerium Files Patents - July 16, 2018
- 4NEW is Mining Crypto with Waste Power - July 16, 2018
- Fujitsu’s Business Analysis Service Offers Speedy Crypto Project Review - July 13, 2018
- Binance Backs Malta’s Decentralized Founders Bank - July 13, 2018
- Self-Regulation is an Option for Crypto Exchanges: AEI - July 12, 2018
- Pundi X Puts POS in Hong Kong Restaurants - July 12, 2018
- TokenPay Strikes Deal With Litecoin to Buy Stake in WEG Bank - July 12, 2018
- ConsenSys Joins Blockchain Consortium to Disrupt Mineral Trading - July 11, 2018