The Pandora Boxchain team have accounced they have created a reference implementation of the ERC1329 – Inalienable Reputation Token during ETHBerlin Hackathon and the first version of ERC1329 token is available on GitHub.
Co-founder of Pandora Boxchain Maxim Orlovsky said:
“Reputation token is not a replacement for usual tokens with economic value and market price. It’s an addition on top to them, that is sometimes (not always) needed to build provably-secure incentivisation system.”
Why a Reputation Token Is Important?
When building trustless decentralized P2P networks, we may need to utilize multi-stage/repeated games (in terms of game theory). In such cases, reputation becomes the measure that helps to build economic incentivization schemes for the selected economic game. The reputation works as a “glue” that ties together the actor responsibility over time, creating an ability to utilize the strengths of repeated economic games. The main property of such reputation should be inalienability.
In this case, reputation system needs some specific kind of token, that can’t be transferred between actors. Why? Because if the reputation may be transferred, it can be sold; and if it can be sold, it breaks the whole game setting and economic incentives, creating different Nash equilibrium and generally getting worse protection from malicious actors (lower Byzantine tolerance). Also, we should remember that private keys of the account can be compromised, so the owner can loose tokens but not reputation.
The project’s goal is to create world decentralized artificial intelligence the same way Bitcoin has created world decentralized payments and Ethereum — world decentralized computer. The Pandora Boxchain’s team believes that our world will be expanding into decentralized artificial intelligence soon, and thus decentralised, trustless, and global computing network is needed. That’s why the team is creating Prometheus Consensus, their own consensus protocol. This uses Reputation and Stakes mechanics to protect the network from being compromising by malicious behavior of some participants.
Currently the team invites blockchain developers, visionaries and end-users interested in AI to enter into discussions about future of the Blockchain, AI and ML, share ideas and take a part in developing open source ecosystem of Pandora Boxchain. You can get more information on the official website, telegram channel or reddit.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019