The Pandora Boxchain team have accounced they have created a reference implementation of the ERC1329 – Inalienable Reputation Token during ETHBerlin Hackathon and the first version of ERC1329 token is available on GitHub.
Co-founder of Pandora Boxchain Maxim Orlovsky said:
“Reputation token is not a replacement for usual tokens with economic value and market price. It’s an addition on top to them, that is sometimes (not always) needed to build provably-secure incentivisation system.”
Why a Reputation Token Is Important?
When building trustless decentralized P2P networks, we may need to utilize multi-stage/repeated games (in terms of game theory). In such cases, reputation becomes the measure that helps to build economic incentivization schemes for the selected economic game. The reputation works as a “glue” that ties together the actor responsibility over time, creating an ability to utilize the strengths of repeated economic games. The main property of such reputation should be inalienability.
In this case, reputation system needs some specific kind of token, that can’t be transferred between actors. Why? Because if the reputation may be transferred, it can be sold; and if it can be sold, it breaks the whole game setting and economic incentives, creating different Nash equilibrium and generally getting worse protection from malicious actors (lower Byzantine tolerance). Also, we should remember that private keys of the account can be compromised, so the owner can loose tokens but not reputation.
The project’s goal is to create world decentralized artificial intelligence the same way Bitcoin has created world decentralized payments and Ethereum — world decentralized computer. The Pandora Boxchain’s team believes that our world will be expanding into decentralized artificial intelligence soon, and thus decentralised, trustless, and global computing network is needed. That’s why the team is creating Prometheus Consensus, their own consensus protocol. This uses Reputation and Stakes mechanics to protect the network from being compromising by malicious behavior of some participants.
Currently the team invites blockchain developers, visionaries and end-users interested in AI to enter into discussions about future of the Blockchain, AI and ML, share ideas and take a part in developing open source ecosystem of Pandora Boxchain. You can get more information on the official website, telegram channel or reddit.
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019