The Pandora Boxchain team have accounced they have created a reference implementation of the ERC1329 – Inalienable Reputation Token during ETHBerlin Hackathon and the first version of ERC1329 token is available on GitHub.
Co-founder of Pandora Boxchain Maxim Orlovsky said:
“Reputation token is not a replacement for usual tokens with economic value and market price. It’s an addition on top to them, that is sometimes (not always) needed to build provably-secure incentivisation system.”
Why a Reputation Token Is Important?
When building trustless decentralized P2P networks, we may need to utilize multi-stage/repeated games (in terms of game theory). In such cases, reputation becomes the measure that helps to build economic incentivization schemes for the selected economic game. The reputation works as a “glue” that ties together the actor responsibility over time, creating an ability to utilize the strengths of repeated economic games. The main property of such reputation should be inalienability.
In this case, reputation system needs some specific kind of token, that can’t be transferred between actors. Why? Because if the reputation may be transferred, it can be sold; and if it can be sold, it breaks the whole game setting and economic incentives, creating different Nash equilibrium and generally getting worse protection from malicious actors (lower Byzantine tolerance). Also, we should remember that private keys of the account can be compromised, so the owner can loose tokens but not reputation.
The project’s goal is to create world decentralized artificial intelligence the same way Bitcoin has created world decentralized payments and Ethereum — world decentralized computer. The Pandora Boxchain’s team believes that our world will be expanding into decentralized artificial intelligence soon, and thus decentralised, trustless, and global computing network is needed. That’s why the team is creating Prometheus Consensus, their own consensus protocol. This uses Reputation and Stakes mechanics to protect the network from being compromising by malicious behavior of some participants.
Currently the team invites blockchain developers, visionaries and end-users interested in AI to enter into discussions about future of the Blockchain, AI and ML, share ideas and take a part in developing open source ecosystem of Pandora Boxchain. You can get more information on the official website, telegram channel or reddit.
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019
- Currency.com Launches Tokenised Securities Trading Platform - January 21, 2019
- Katallassos Launches a Standard Framework for Decentralised Derivatives - January 11, 2019
- Dutch Crypto Trading Marketplace Cryptohopper at CES 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Interview with Ammbr – A Blockchain-Enabled Mesh Network Bringing High Speed Internet to Emerging Economies - January 8, 2019
- Zion Market Research Report Explains: Global Blockchain In Energy Market likely to grow to USD 11,899 Million By 2024 - December 27, 2018
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset - December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer - December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education - December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment - December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist - December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero - December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018