The Pandora Boxchain team have accounced they have created a reference implementation of the ERC1329 – Inalienable Reputation Token during ETHBerlin Hackathon and the first version of ERC1329 token is available on GitHub.
Co-founder of Pandora Boxchain Maxim Orlovsky said:
“Reputation token is not a replacement for usual tokens with economic value and market price. It’s an addition on top to them, that is sometimes (not always) needed to build provably-secure incentivisation system.”
Why a Reputation Token Is Important?
When building trustless decentralized P2P networks, we may need to utilize multi-stage/repeated games (in terms of game theory). In such cases, reputation becomes the measure that helps to build economic incentivization schemes for the selected economic game. The reputation works as a “glue” that ties together the actor responsibility over time, creating an ability to utilize the strengths of repeated economic games. The main property of such reputation should be inalienability.
In this case, reputation system needs some specific kind of token, that can’t be transferred between actors. Why? Because if the reputation may be transferred, it can be sold; and if it can be sold, it breaks the whole game setting and economic incentives, creating different Nash equilibrium and generally getting worse protection from malicious actors (lower Byzantine tolerance). Also, we should remember that private keys of the account can be compromised, so the owner can loose tokens but not reputation.
The project’s goal is to create world decentralized artificial intelligence the same way Bitcoin has created world decentralized payments and Ethereum — world decentralized computer. The Pandora Boxchain’s team believes that our world will be expanding into decentralized artificial intelligence soon, and thus decentralised, trustless, and global computing network is needed. That’s why the team is creating Prometheus Consensus, their own consensus protocol. This uses Reputation and Stakes mechanics to protect the network from being compromising by malicious behavior of some participants.
Currently the team invites blockchain developers, visionaries and end-users interested in AI to enter into discussions about future of the Blockchain, AI and ML, share ideas and take a part in developing open source ecosystem of Pandora Boxchain. You can get more information on the official website, telegram channel or reddit.
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019