Tokenomy, has just announced the full launch of Tokenomy Exchange, a crypto token exchange that enables investors and companies to easily participate in the cryptocurrency market by addressing challenges associated with launching an ICO.
“When we started Tokenomy, we had a vision to build a value creation and distribution network through blockchain tokens. In the past six months, we have been working very hard to deliver on the promises we made to our community and supporters,” said Christian Hsieh, CEO of Tokenomy.
“Tokenomy is proud to announce the full launch of its exchange and the beta launch of Launchpad for new token projects. With this Internet of Money, the blockchain revolution has just begun. We want to build a platform that allows innovation to flourish, and to provide access to everyone who wants to experience this new token economy.”
With the launch of Tokenomy Exchange, the global value creation and distribution network, now provides a trading platform for four digital currencies – BTC, ETH, USDT and its own TEN Token – and 53 active trading pairs. All TEN trading pairs will not incur trading fees, and a 50 percent discount will be extended to all other affiliated markets when using TEN, which is also currently listed on six major exchanges.
The upgraded exchange features an enhanced user interface that is optimized for mobile, ensuring a secure and intuitive user experience for over 73,000 Tokenomy users as well as over 1.3 million Indodax users who will gain automatic access to the Tokenomy Exchange. To support this growing user base, a 24/7 Help Center is in place to provide timely and responsive customer service.
Tokenomy will also provide entrepreneurs and businesses seeking to tokenize their assets with an avenue to materialize their blockchain ideas through the beta launch of Tokenomy Launchpad, a crowdfunding platform for blockchain projects. Direct-to-play gaming platform, PlayGame, is currently Tokenomy’s first Launchpad project, and there are more features coming up in the pipeline.
- European Commission Releases New Support Paper on Blockchain – Further Funding for Startups Encouraged - September 19, 2019
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019