Tokenomy, has just announced the full launch of Tokenomy Exchange, a crypto token exchange that enables investors and companies to easily participate in the cryptocurrency market by addressing challenges associated with launching an ICO.
“When we started Tokenomy, we had a vision to build a value creation and distribution network through blockchain tokens. In the past six months, we have been working very hard to deliver on the promises we made to our community and supporters,” said Christian Hsieh, CEO of Tokenomy.
“Tokenomy is proud to announce the full launch of its exchange and the beta launch of Launchpad for new token projects. With this Internet of Money, the blockchain revolution has just begun. We want to build a platform that allows innovation to flourish, and to provide access to everyone who wants to experience this new token economy.”
With the launch of Tokenomy Exchange, the global value creation and distribution network, now provides a trading platform for four digital currencies – BTC, ETH, USDT and its own TEN Token – and 53 active trading pairs. All TEN trading pairs will not incur trading fees, and a 50 percent discount will be extended to all other affiliated markets when using TEN, which is also currently listed on six major exchanges.
The upgraded exchange features an enhanced user interface that is optimized for mobile, ensuring a secure and intuitive user experience for over 73,000 Tokenomy users as well as over 1.3 million Indodax users who will gain automatic access to the Tokenomy Exchange. To support this growing user base, a 24/7 Help Center is in place to provide timely and responsive customer service.
Tokenomy will also provide entrepreneurs and businesses seeking to tokenize their assets with an avenue to materialize their blockchain ideas through the beta launch of Tokenomy Launchpad, a crowdfunding platform for blockchain projects. Direct-to-play gaming platform, PlayGame, is currently Tokenomy’s first Launchpad project, and there are more features coming up in the pipeline.
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019