Tokenomy, has just announced the full launch of Tokenomy Exchange, a crypto token exchange that enables investors and companies to easily participate in the cryptocurrency market by addressing challenges associated with launching an ICO.
“When we started Tokenomy, we had a vision to build a value creation and distribution network through blockchain tokens. In the past six months, we have been working very hard to deliver on the promises we made to our community and supporters,” said Christian Hsieh, CEO of Tokenomy.
“Tokenomy is proud to announce the full launch of its exchange and the beta launch of Launchpad for new token projects. With this Internet of Money, the blockchain revolution has just begun. We want to build a platform that allows innovation to flourish, and to provide access to everyone who wants to experience this new token economy.”
With the launch of Tokenomy Exchange, the global value creation and distribution network, now provides a trading platform for four digital currencies – BTC, ETH, USDT and its own TEN Token – and 53 active trading pairs. All TEN trading pairs will not incur trading fees, and a 50 percent discount will be extended to all other affiliated markets when using TEN, which is also currently listed on six major exchanges.
The upgraded exchange features an enhanced user interface that is optimized for mobile, ensuring a secure and intuitive user experience for over 73,000 Tokenomy users as well as over 1.3 million Indodax users who will gain automatic access to the Tokenomy Exchange. To support this growing user base, a 24/7 Help Center is in place to provide timely and responsive customer service.
Tokenomy will also provide entrepreneurs and businesses seeking to tokenize their assets with an avenue to materialize their blockchain ideas through the beta launch of Tokenomy Launchpad, a crowdfunding platform for blockchain projects. Direct-to-play gaming platform, PlayGame, is currently Tokenomy’s first Launchpad project, and there are more features coming up in the pipeline.
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019
- Currency.com Launches Tokenised Securities Trading Platform - January 21, 2019
- Katallassos Launches a Standard Framework for Decentralised Derivatives - January 11, 2019
- Dutch Crypto Trading Marketplace Cryptohopper at CES 2019 - January 8, 2019
- Interview with Ammbr – A Blockchain-Enabled Mesh Network Bringing High Speed Internet to Emerging Economies - January 8, 2019
- Zion Market Research Report Explains: Global Blockchain In Energy Market likely to grow to USD 11,899 Million By 2024 - December 27, 2018
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset - December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer - December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education - December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment - December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist - December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero - December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018