Tokenomy, has just announced the full launch of Tokenomy Exchange, a crypto token exchange that enables investors and companies to easily participate in the cryptocurrency market by addressing challenges associated with launching an ICO.
“When we started Tokenomy, we had a vision to build a value creation and distribution network through blockchain tokens. In the past six months, we have been working very hard to deliver on the promises we made to our community and supporters,” said Christian Hsieh, CEO of Tokenomy.
“Tokenomy is proud to announce the full launch of its exchange and the beta launch of Launchpad for new token projects. With this Internet of Money, the blockchain revolution has just begun. We want to build a platform that allows innovation to flourish, and to provide access to everyone who wants to experience this new token economy.”
With the launch of Tokenomy Exchange, the global value creation and distribution network, now provides a trading platform for four digital currencies – BTC, ETH, USDT and its own TEN Token – and 53 active trading pairs. All TEN trading pairs will not incur trading fees, and a 50 percent discount will be extended to all other affiliated markets when using TEN, which is also currently listed on six major exchanges.
The upgraded exchange features an enhanced user interface that is optimized for mobile, ensuring a secure and intuitive user experience for over 73,000 Tokenomy users as well as over 1.3 million Indodax users who will gain automatic access to the Tokenomy Exchange. To support this growing user base, a 24/7 Help Center is in place to provide timely and responsive customer service.
Tokenomy will also provide entrepreneurs and businesses seeking to tokenize their assets with an avenue to materialize their blockchain ideas through the beta launch of Tokenomy Launchpad, a crowdfunding platform for blockchain projects. Direct-to-play gaming platform, PlayGame, is currently Tokenomy’s first Launchpad project, and there are more features coming up in the pipeline.
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019