Blockchain cybersecurity company BlockSafe Technologies, has launched the presale round of their SEC compliant security token offering. The BlockSafe ERC-20 security token (BSAFE) is a revenue generating security token in full compliance with SEC securities regulations.
“Our mission is an important one, $9 million is stolen each day from individual wallets and the fear that this lack of security fosters is the single largest obstacle to mass consumer adoption of cryptocurrencies and the technology behind them”, said CTO Ram Pemmaraju. “BlockSafe will secure the blockchain ecosystem. We recently launched our pioneering app CryptoDefender, and are now looking towards the future and securing both exchanges and private blockchains.”
BlockSafe Technologies recently released mobile and desktop versions of their anti-malware tool CryptoDefender™ which secures individual cryptocurrency wallets from theft.
CryptoDefender is the first of a three-tiered solution, which also includes ExchangeDefender™, currently in beta, aimed to protect the internal systems of crypto exchanges. “The last of our three solutions is BlockchainDefender, a solution that protects permissioned blockchains by enabling a company to add Authentication, Transaction Verification, Content Filtering, DDoS Mitigation, Load Balancing and a Secure Firewall. There is no other product on the marketplace that offers this level of security for blockchains,” said George Waller, CEO and Co-Founder of BlockSafe.
The current presale initiates a token offering seeking to raise $27 million in total funding with the STO planned for the end of this year. BlockSafe plans to use the funds to commercialize and market their blockchain security solutions.
BlockSafe has a patented cutting-edge technology that will address major cyber security challenges; the company is further supported by an experienced team that has worked together for the past 17 years, at BlockSafe’s parent company StrikeForce Technologies, Inc (OTC: SFOR), a leading provider of cyber security solutions for consumers, corporations, and government agencies. The StrikeForce relationship brings to bear millions of dollars in R&D and 17 years of advanced and tested cyber technology. BlockSafe has additionally assembled a team of reputable advisors spanning the cybersecurity and blockchain industries.
BlockSafe is the company that secures the blockchain ecosystem with a suite of solutions that protect against an array of cyber vulnerabilities. The company is headquartered in Edison, New Jersey. For more information, visit www.blocksafetech.com.
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies - August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019