Blockchain cybersecurity company BlockSafe Technologies, has launched the presale round of their SEC compliant security token offering. The BlockSafe ERC-20 security token (BSAFE) is a revenue generating security token in full compliance with SEC securities regulations.
“Our mission is an important one, $9 million is stolen each day from individual wallets and the fear that this lack of security fosters is the single largest obstacle to mass consumer adoption of cryptocurrencies and the technology behind them”, said CTO Ram Pemmaraju. “BlockSafe will secure the blockchain ecosystem. We recently launched our pioneering app CryptoDefender, and are now looking towards the future and securing both exchanges and private blockchains.”
BlockSafe Technologies recently released mobile and desktop versions of their anti-malware tool CryptoDefender™ which secures individual cryptocurrency wallets from theft.
CryptoDefender is the first of a three-tiered solution, which also includes ExchangeDefender™, currently in beta, aimed to protect the internal systems of crypto exchanges. “The last of our three solutions is BlockchainDefender, a solution that protects permissioned blockchains by enabling a company to add Authentication, Transaction Verification, Content Filtering, DDoS Mitigation, Load Balancing and a Secure Firewall. There is no other product on the marketplace that offers this level of security for blockchains,” said George Waller, CEO and Co-Founder of BlockSafe.
The current presale initiates a token offering seeking to raise $27 million in total funding with the STO planned for the end of this year. BlockSafe plans to use the funds to commercialize and market their blockchain security solutions.
BlockSafe has a patented cutting-edge technology that will address major cyber security challenges; the company is further supported by an experienced team that has worked together for the past 17 years, at BlockSafe’s parent company StrikeForce Technologies, Inc (OTC: SFOR), a leading provider of cyber security solutions for consumers, corporations, and government agencies. The StrikeForce relationship brings to bear millions of dollars in R&D and 17 years of advanced and tested cyber technology. BlockSafe has additionally assembled a team of reputable advisors spanning the cybersecurity and blockchain industries.
BlockSafe is the company that secures the blockchain ecosystem with a suite of solutions that protect against an array of cyber vulnerabilities. The company is headquartered in Edison, New Jersey. For more information, visit www.blocksafetech.com.
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019