Blockchain cybersecurity company BlockSafe Technologies, has launched the presale round of their SEC compliant security token offering. The BlockSafe ERC-20 security token (BSAFE) is a revenue generating security token in full compliance with SEC securities regulations.
“Our mission is an important one, $9 million is stolen each day from individual wallets and the fear that this lack of security fosters is the single largest obstacle to mass consumer adoption of cryptocurrencies and the technology behind them”, said CTO Ram Pemmaraju. “BlockSafe will secure the blockchain ecosystem. We recently launched our pioneering app CryptoDefender, and are now looking towards the future and securing both exchanges and private blockchains.”
BlockSafe Technologies recently released mobile and desktop versions of their anti-malware tool CryptoDefender™ which secures individual cryptocurrency wallets from theft.
CryptoDefender is the first of a three-tiered solution, which also includes ExchangeDefender™, currently in beta, aimed to protect the internal systems of crypto exchanges. “The last of our three solutions is BlockchainDefender, a solution that protects permissioned blockchains by enabling a company to add Authentication, Transaction Verification, Content Filtering, DDoS Mitigation, Load Balancing and a Secure Firewall. There is no other product on the marketplace that offers this level of security for blockchains,” said George Waller, CEO and Co-Founder of BlockSafe.
The current presale initiates a token offering seeking to raise $27 million in total funding with the STO planned for the end of this year. BlockSafe plans to use the funds to commercialize and market their blockchain security solutions.
BlockSafe has a patented cutting-edge technology that will address major cyber security challenges; the company is further supported by an experienced team that has worked together for the past 17 years, at BlockSafe’s parent company StrikeForce Technologies, Inc (OTC: SFOR), a leading provider of cyber security solutions for consumers, corporations, and government agencies. The StrikeForce relationship brings to bear millions of dollars in R&D and 17 years of advanced and tested cyber technology. BlockSafe has additionally assembled a team of reputable advisors spanning the cybersecurity and blockchain industries.
BlockSafe is the company that secures the blockchain ecosystem with a suite of solutions that protect against an array of cyber vulnerabilities. The company is headquartered in Edison, New Jersey. For more information, visit www.blocksafetech.com.
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain - May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) - May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects - May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy - May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin - May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification - May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger - May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case - May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra - May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel - May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange - May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds - May 6, 2019