The Geneva Management Group (GMG), a global financial solutions provider serving both institutional as well as private clients, has added a Crypto Solutions department to its diverse suite of expert offerings.
“This is an exciting new development for GMG,” explained CEO, Dave Elzas. “We witness an increasing interest in virtual currencies and blockchain technology among our clients, many of whom are entrepreneurs and extremely technology savvy. The successful solutions we’ve already provided to many of our clients in this field, enabled us to set up a strong internal team to serve this growing demand”.
Mathieu Saint-Cyr, Managing Director, Crypto Solutions:
“While ultimately the purpose of Crypto and Blockchain is to “democratize” transactions by allowing peer-to-peer settlements, currently the lack of harmonized regulation and infrastructures leads investors to seek scarce professional support with due diligence, KYC and convertibility of Crypto assets into the classic “fiat” currencies such as the Euro, Dollar etc. As a regulated financial solutions provider, GMG has developed the expertise to bridge this gap”.
In establishing this new department:
“…we have put together a team of specialists, providing a full suite of trading, analysis, corporate services, fund formation and management” he says.
Since transactions involving virtual currencies are all digital in nature, there are no physical limitations imposed by borders, and so clients located anywhere in the world will be able to draw on the specialist services offered by GMG. However, laws and regulations differ in various countries and are in the process of being written to provide a stable legal framework for cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology applications.
“Our worldwide presence allows us to offer specialist services, such as legal and tax advice among other, relevant to the various jurisdictions where our clients are located” adds Elzas.
“In setting this new department up, GMG has created its own, secure e-wallet, allowing us to receive payment from clients in any recognised cryptocurrency,” Elzas continues. “Furthermore, our existing well-established relationships with our banking partners makes cashing out from cryptocurrencies a seamless process. So, too, as regards the conversion between cryptocurrencies – here we will draw on the strong relationships we hold with various exchanges and liquidity providers.”
As for the rollout of the new service offering, GMG is already set up to invest in various blockchain projects. Work has been ongoing in assisting some clients to structure Initial Currency Offerings (ICO) for the raising of capital using virtual currency. This involves legal and tax advice too.
GMG looks forward to providing virtual currencies and blockchain investment solutions to its growing market of investors embarking on this new direction in the financial world.
Geneva Management Group (GMG) is a multi-faceted global financial solutions provider dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their businesses and wealth. Started as a multi-family office, today it has realigned strategically to a business-to-business model. Whether providing financial solutions for corporations, financial institutions and intermediaries, investment funds, trusts and foundations, entrepreneurs, investors, business leaders or wealthy families, GMG provides expert guidance on structuring and managing business and wealth in 10 countries and more than 50 markets. Additional information is available on www.gmgfinancial.com.
The increasing popularity of cryptocurrencies and other blockchain technology applications is generating new demands on wealth planners, corporate services providers and investment advisors.
- Blythe Masters Resigns as CEO of Digital Asset - December 18, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures Uses Ravencoin Blockchain for Equity Purchase in Chainstone Labs – Completes $3.6 Million Securities Token Transfer - December 18, 2018
- Despite Market Downturn – eToro Survey Reveals Strong Interest in Cryptoasset Education - December 18, 2018
- BlockIMMO brings Blockchain Technology Platform to Tokenize Fractional Real Estate Investment - December 17, 2018
- Algorand Appoints Dual Ph.D. Rock Star Pablo Azar as Chief Economist - December 17, 2018
- Dascoin – Anatomy of Multilevel Marketing Crypto Scam – Coinmarketcap Zero - December 17, 2018
- Dutch Blockchain Company Tymlez Group Starts Trading on Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) - December 13, 2018
- DNAtix Releases Live Demo of its Blockchain based Genetic Infrastructure Platform - December 11, 2018
- IOHK Launches Secure Smart Contracts Technology for Cardano blockchain - December 11, 2018
- XYO Network to Launch of Blockchain Satellite on SpaceX Falcon 9 - December 11, 2018
- Algo Capital to Invest In Promising Companies Built on Algorand Platform – Announces $100 Million Blockchain Fund - December 11, 2018
- Stackr Taps into AI For Investment Solutions to Power a New Savings Solution - December 11, 2018
- Walt Disney Company Cuts Deal with Blockchain-fueled PlayGame.com to Bring Games to Southeast Asian Fans - December 11, 2018
- Huobi Releases New Derivative Market On Huobi Global - December 11, 2018
- Ledger Expands to New York City - November 26, 2018
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018