The Geneva Management Group (GMG), a global financial solutions provider serving both institutional as well as private clients, has added a Crypto Solutions department to its diverse suite of expert offerings.
“This is an exciting new development for GMG,” explained CEO, Dave Elzas. “We witness an increasing interest in virtual currencies and blockchain technology among our clients, many of whom are entrepreneurs and extremely technology savvy. The successful solutions we’ve already provided to many of our clients in this field, enabled us to set up a strong internal team to serve this growing demand”.
Mathieu Saint-Cyr, Managing Director, Crypto Solutions:
“While ultimately the purpose of Crypto and Blockchain is to “democratize” transactions by allowing peer-to-peer settlements, currently the lack of harmonized regulation and infrastructures leads investors to seek scarce professional support with due diligence, KYC and convertibility of Crypto assets into the classic “fiat” currencies such as the Euro, Dollar etc. As a regulated financial solutions provider, GMG has developed the expertise to bridge this gap”.
In establishing this new department:
“…we have put together a team of specialists, providing a full suite of trading, analysis, corporate services, fund formation and management” he says.
Since transactions involving virtual currencies are all digital in nature, there are no physical limitations imposed by borders, and so clients located anywhere in the world will be able to draw on the specialist services offered by GMG. However, laws and regulations differ in various countries and are in the process of being written to provide a stable legal framework for cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology applications.
“Our worldwide presence allows us to offer specialist services, such as legal and tax advice among other, relevant to the various jurisdictions where our clients are located” adds Elzas.
“In setting this new department up, GMG has created its own, secure e-wallet, allowing us to receive payment from clients in any recognised cryptocurrency,” Elzas continues. “Furthermore, our existing well-established relationships with our banking partners makes cashing out from cryptocurrencies a seamless process. So, too, as regards the conversion between cryptocurrencies – here we will draw on the strong relationships we hold with various exchanges and liquidity providers.”
As for the rollout of the new service offering, GMG is already set up to invest in various blockchain projects. Work has been ongoing in assisting some clients to structure Initial Currency Offerings (ICO) for the raising of capital using virtual currency. This involves legal and tax advice too.
GMG looks forward to providing virtual currencies and blockchain investment solutions to its growing market of investors embarking on this new direction in the financial world.
Geneva Management Group (GMG) is a multi-faceted global financial solutions provider dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their businesses and wealth. Started as a multi-family office, today it has realigned strategically to a business-to-business model. Whether providing financial solutions for corporations, financial institutions and intermediaries, investment funds, trusts and foundations, entrepreneurs, investors, business leaders or wealthy families, GMG provides expert guidance on structuring and managing business and wealth in 10 countries and more than 50 markets. Additional information is available on www.gmgfinancial.com.
The increasing popularity of cryptocurrencies and other blockchain technology applications is generating new demands on wealth planners, corporate services providers and investment advisors.
- US FDA Looks to Blockchain Technology to Secure Drug Supply Chain - February 15, 2019
- Nexo Lending to Offer Crypto-Backed Loans with Blockport Exchange - February 12, 2019
- Chainalysis Secures $30M Investment Led by Accel to Pave Way for Next Wave of Cryptocurrency Growth - February 12, 2019
- EUIPO Launches Forum on Using Blockchain for Counterfeiting - February 12, 2019
- Singapore’s NodeSwap Teams up with NY’s NODE40 - February 12, 2019
- New Release: Oracle Adds New Features to their Enterprise Blockchain - February 12, 2019
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT - February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP - February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy - February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies - January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution - January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards - January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s - January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market - January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019