Trinkler Software AG, a blockchain development company founded by Reto Trinkler, recently launched Agora Trade, a community-owned crypto-to-crypto exchange. Agora Trade will be the first exchange in the world that offers non-custodial, cross-blockchain cryptocurrency trading with free off-chain make order generation. With its home in the capital of Malta, Valletta, the Agora Trade hopes to distinguish itself by being an exchange that is fully licensed and compliant while being owned by its users within the crypto community.
Agora Trade looks to provide a new type of exchange that puts a series of powerful tools into the hands of blockchain projects. Aiming to build liquidity and ultimately a healthy ecosystem around the projects’ digital assets. Cross chain, non-custodial trading will allow projects to explore trading relationships that don’t require intermediate steps. Combined with free ‘make’ orders, projects can make use of the tools necessary to build a strong pool of liquidity around their community. Agora Trade will be open-sourced and deployed to IPFS.
One of the exchange’s primary goals is to build something that is easy to use. For this purpose a unique cross-chain custodian solution has been developed that makes it very simple. Users can store cryptocurrencies of different blockchains all in one image file. This custodian solution, called imagewallet, will be natively integrated into Agora Trade.
The exchange will initially charge no commission. It was created as an offshoot of Agora Trade Ltd., the first transnational corporate branch of Swiss-based Trinkler Software AG.
Trinkler Software AG was founded in April of 2018 by its CEO Reto Trinkler, a name that was recently added to the Forbes 30 under 30 of 2018. Trinkler Software was established with the intent of building tools that contribute to the overall benefit of society, as opposed to its regression, with a focus on decentralized technologies.
- Generous Donation of $120,000 in Bitcoin by Anonymous Donor Very Well Received by Bitcoin.org - May 30, 2019
- ARK Launches the ARK Deployer, an Open Source Tool to Create a Blockchain in 3 Simple Steps - May 28, 2019
- Bitbond, a Global Lending Platform, Launches STO to Support Small Businesses in Asia with Loans - May 28, 2019
- Famous Swiss Watchmaker, Franck Muller Launches the World’s First Bitcoin Watch - May 25, 2019
- Facebook’s GlobalCoin Allegedly to be introduced in 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Mobile Carrier AT&T to Accept Online Payment Options in Cryptocurrency with BitPay - May 24, 2019
- Consumers Can Now Buy Bitcoin with Cash at 2,200 Coinstar Kiosks Located Inside Grocery Stores - May 24, 2019
- Visa Token Service Acquired by Eleven New Partners for Enhanced Consumer Confidence in the E-Commerce Space - May 23, 2019
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets - May 8, 2019
- With Hoard, Video Game Developers Will Now Have the Ability to Seamlessly Integrate Games with Ethereum - May 1, 2019
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain - April 19, 2019
- Samsung SDS and Tech Mahindra Join to Explore Global Blockchain Market using Samsung’s Nexledger Platform - April 15, 2019