Trinkler Software AG, a blockchain development company founded by Reto Trinkler, recently launched Agora Trade, a community-owned crypto-to-crypto exchange. Agora Trade will be the first exchange in the world that offers non-custodial, cross-blockchain cryptocurrency trading with free off-chain make order generation. With its home in the capital of Malta, Valletta, the Agora Trade hopes to distinguish itself by being an exchange that is fully licensed and compliant while being owned by its users within the crypto community.
Agora Trade looks to provide a new type of exchange that puts a series of powerful tools into the hands of blockchain projects. Aiming to build liquidity and ultimately a healthy ecosystem around the projects’ digital assets. Cross chain, non-custodial trading will allow projects to explore trading relationships that don’t require intermediate steps. Combined with free ‘make’ orders, projects can make use of the tools necessary to build a strong pool of liquidity around their community. Agora Trade will be open-sourced and deployed to IPFS.
One of the exchange’s primary goals is to build something that is easy to use. For this purpose a unique cross-chain custodian solution has been developed that makes it very simple. Users can store cryptocurrencies of different blockchains all in one image file. This custodian solution, called imagewallet, will be natively integrated into Agora Trade.
The exchange will initially charge no commission. It was created as an offshoot of Agora Trade Ltd., the first transnational corporate branch of Swiss-based Trinkler Software AG.
Trinkler Software AG was founded in April of 2018 by its CEO Reto Trinkler, a name that was recently added to the Forbes 30 under 30 of 2018. Trinkler Software was established with the intent of building tools that contribute to the overall benefit of society, as opposed to its regression, with a focus on decentralized technologies.
- Woz U and BlockGeeks Announce New Partnership, offering Career Training with Expertise in Blockchain Technology. - October 15, 2018
- VNX Exchange announces Partnership with NEM, Bridging the Gap between the Mainstream Financial Industry and the Crypto-economy - October 12, 2018
- Health Data Tokenization could Transform the Future of Healthcare - October 12, 2018
- DNAtix And Biologix are launching a Pilot in Nigeria Aiming to Offer Advance Genetic Services - October 12, 2018
- Everest, and 1000 Alternatives, announce new partnership to accelerate blockchain innovation - October 11, 2018
- Hedge fund manager to disrupt traditional venture capital model with decentralized blockchain ecosystem - October 10, 2018
- First Non-Custodial, Community Owned Crypto Exchange launched by Trinkler Software - October 10, 2018
- Growing Popularity of Cryptos, Drives Surge in Next-Gen Financial Solutions - October 10, 2018
- Newly-designed ‘DECENT Wallet’ Stores Custom Tokens - October 10, 2018
- Belfius launches a mobility platform using blockchain technology for school children in Belgian Towns - October 9, 2018
- Medicalchain announced first global use of cryptocurrency to access healthcare services and store health data securely through blockchain - October 8, 2018
- Cannabis Accelerator Grow Tech Labs Partners with Launch Academy, Western Canada’s Leading Incubator - October 4, 2018
- The blockchain in Manufacturing Market expected to see heavy Growth due to Simplified Business Processes - October 4, 2018
- New Pet Tracker with NFC Digital ID System is launched by GTX - October 4, 2018
- Namibia investigating use of Blockchain for money remittance, investments and cross-border trading - October 4, 2018
- Bidooh launches ICO pre-sale with its revolutionary digital billboard platform - October 2, 2018
- Latest edition of Synacor’s global, Smart Contracts launched Showcasing Zimbra X Powered by EOSIO at Blockchain Live - October 2, 2018
- First brand to go live on FunFair’s blockchain casino platform is CasinoFair - September 26, 2018
- Open Beta Launched by CoinMetro Exchange - September 26, 2018
- A BRITISH ‘crypto-bike’ firm is launching cryptocurrency classes to help riders take advantage of the blockchain - September 25, 2018