Trinkler Software AG, a blockchain development company founded by Reto Trinkler, recently launched Agora Trade, a community-owned crypto-to-crypto exchange. Agora Trade will be the first exchange in the world that offers non-custodial, cross-blockchain cryptocurrency trading with free off-chain make order generation. With its home in the capital of Malta, Valletta, the Agora Trade hopes to distinguish itself by being an exchange that is fully licensed and compliant while being owned by its users within the crypto community.
Agora Trade looks to provide a new type of exchange that puts a series of powerful tools into the hands of blockchain projects. Aiming to build liquidity and ultimately a healthy ecosystem around the projects’ digital assets. Cross chain, non-custodial trading will allow projects to explore trading relationships that don’t require intermediate steps. Combined with free ‘make’ orders, projects can make use of the tools necessary to build a strong pool of liquidity around their community. Agora Trade will be open-sourced and deployed to IPFS.
One of the exchange’s primary goals is to build something that is easy to use. For this purpose a unique cross-chain custodian solution has been developed that makes it very simple. Users can store cryptocurrencies of different blockchains all in one image file. This custodian solution, called imagewallet, will be natively integrated into Agora Trade.
The exchange will initially charge no commission. It was created as an offshoot of Agora Trade Ltd., the first transnational corporate branch of Swiss-based Trinkler Software AG.
Trinkler Software AG was founded in April of 2018 by its CEO Reto Trinkler, a name that was recently added to the Forbes 30 under 30 of 2018. Trinkler Software was established with the intent of building tools that contribute to the overall benefit of society, as opposed to its regression, with a focus on decentralized technologies.
- Blockchain in healthcare market is Expected to Reach $890.5 Million by 2023 due to Increasing Number of Partnerships and Collaborations - February 12, 2019
- Coinify Introduces myCoinify, a B2C service For Individual Traders - February 12, 2019
- Yosemite X has Announced the First Open Source Public Blockchain that Operates without a Native Cryptocurrency - February 8, 2019
- Global Investment Advisory Company says much more Stable STO might merge with, or Entirely Replace IPO - February 8, 2019
- The Chamber of Digital Commerce and Blockchain Association of Canada Join for a Stronger and more Coordinated Blockchain Ecosystem - February 6, 2019
- US Merchants can now Accept Crypytocurrency Payments from their Customers, With Fee Free Cryptocurrency Point of Sale Payment Ecosystem - February 6, 2019
- Former Last.fm’s founder shakes up user privacy access with new Slant on blockchain technology - January 31, 2019
- New Report by BlockchainDefender Links Lack of Trust in Cryptocurrency Industry to Dwindling Coin Prices - January 31, 2019
- VX Network introduces a new Crypto Based, Monopoly-Style Board Game called Crypto Marble - January 30, 2019
- China Ranked first in World of Blockchain and AI Patents Being Filed – USA Runner-up - January 24, 2019
- Block.one Releases EOSIO 1.6.0, Transaction Processing Speeds Could Increase up to 35% - January 24, 2019
- First Cannabis Validation Testing Program Reaches Markets to Create Much Needed Transparency - January 23, 2019
- Eurasian Resources Group is Piloting Blockchain Based Solution on the IBM Blockchain Platform - January 21, 2019
- Coinstar to Give Consumers a Convenient and Easy Way to Buy Bitcoin at Coinstar®Kiosks - January 18, 2019
- Tech Firm IBM and MineHub Join to Build Blockchain-Based Platform for More Efficient Metals & Mining Supply Chain Solution - January 17, 2019
- Former Director of Mobile for TripAdvisor and Viator Joins KeyoCoin Team to Help Build Intuitive Mobile Booking Platform - January 10, 2019
- Project PAI Blockchain Protocol and Blockfolio Signal Beta, Create Platform for AI-Powered 3D Avatars - December 17, 2018
- Nigerian Start-up Announces Revolutionary Global Decentralized Health Platform With A Distributed Blockchain - December 15, 2018
- CEO of Panxora Warns: ‘Draconian’ Regulatory Measures Could Risk Losing Control of Crypto in US - December 13, 2018
- Lancor Scientific Links Use of a Digital Token to Global Blockchain-based Cancer Screening Registry - December 13, 2018