Trinkler Software AG, a blockchain development company founded by Reto Trinkler, recently launched Agora Trade, a community-owned crypto-to-crypto exchange. Agora Trade will be the first exchange in the world that offers non-custodial, cross-blockchain cryptocurrency trading with free off-chain make order generation. With its home in the capital of Malta, Valletta, the Agora Trade hopes to distinguish itself by being an exchange that is fully licensed and compliant while being owned by its users within the crypto community.
Agora Trade looks to provide a new type of exchange that puts a series of powerful tools into the hands of blockchain projects. Aiming to build liquidity and ultimately a healthy ecosystem around the projects’ digital assets. Cross chain, non-custodial trading will allow projects to explore trading relationships that don’t require intermediate steps. Combined with free ‘make’ orders, projects can make use of the tools necessary to build a strong pool of liquidity around their community. Agora Trade will be open-sourced and deployed to IPFS.
One of the exchange’s primary goals is to build something that is easy to use. For this purpose a unique cross-chain custodian solution has been developed that makes it very simple. Users can store cryptocurrencies of different blockchains all in one image file. This custodian solution, called imagewallet, will be natively integrated into Agora Trade.
The exchange will initially charge no commission. It was created as an offshoot of Agora Trade Ltd., the first transnational corporate branch of Swiss-based Trinkler Software AG.
Trinkler Software AG was founded in April of 2018 by its CEO Reto Trinkler, a name that was recently added to the Forbes 30 under 30 of 2018. Trinkler Software was established with the intent of building tools that contribute to the overall benefit of society, as opposed to its regression, with a focus on decentralized technologies.
- Project PAI Blockchain Protocol and Blockfolio Signal Beta, Create Platform for AI-Powered 3D Avatars - December 17, 2018
- Nigerian Start-up Announces Revolutionary Global Decentralized Health Platform With A Distributed Blockchain - December 15, 2018
- CEO of Panxora Warns: ‘Draconian’ Regulatory Measures Could Risk Losing Control of Crypto in US - December 13, 2018
- Lancor Scientific Links Use of a Digital Token to Global Blockchain-based Cancer Screening Registry - December 13, 2018
- 4-part Documentary series about the Technology Behind Cryptocurrency Premieres online - December 10, 2018
- Local Community in Belgium wants to Unite all Positive Forces with Province-wide LumbU coin - December 9, 2018
- Filmio about to Take Filmmaking into the Future with Tokenized Entertainment Ecosystem - December 7, 2018
- December Cryptocurrency Predictions Report is Cautiously Positive, while some Coins Continue to drop, Others are Expected to Recover - December 6, 2018
- “Blockchain for Europe” Launched by Leading Global Blockchain Companies - December 4, 2018
- G20 leaders call for taxation system of cryptocurrency - December 3, 2018
- Grand Finale Week of Block.one’s EOS Global Hackathon Kicks Off in Cape Town, set to award US$500,000 to winning team - December 3, 2018
- UTRUST announces Partnership with Payrexx to Change European Crypto-Payment Landscape to User Friendly Platform - November 29, 2018
- SportsFix to launch 150,000 Crypto Wallets with ProximaX - November 27, 2018
- London Block Exchange and AlphaPoint Mined First Digital Pound Sterling Ever - November 27, 2018
- Swytch announces Launch of Secure AI-Powered Renewable Energy Platform on Blockchain - November 26, 2018
- All Star Team Announces WHIRL, a Socially Driven ‘Pay it Forward’ Crowdfunding Platform Built on the Blockchain - November 22, 2018
- A Review of this weeks Market Collapse, this was one of the Most Dramatic Daily Selloffs in The Entire Year. - November 21, 2018
- Blockchain New Foundation of Democracy? Blockchain Based Voting app VOATZ could Lead the Way - November 20, 2018
- Switcheo Network Launches First Exchange to Support both NEO and Ethereum blockchains. - November 20, 2018
- Datametrex and Nexalogy Environics develop Fake News Detection Filter - November 19, 2018