Lon Wong, founding member of NEM.io Foundation and CEO of ProximaX, has joined up with Blockchain Over the Top (OTT) project SportsFix as their new Chief Technology Advisor.
“SportsFix demonstrates how blockchain syncs with conventional business,” Wong explains his reason advising SportsFix. “I am happy to support this novel transition, the traditional OTT platform will soon utilize the use of a consensus mechanism from its members to access video content.”
Lon Wong is a long-time advocate of blockchain technology. He is the CEO of ProximaX, an advanced extension of the Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT), and served as the first president and a founding member of one of the world’s largest open-source blockchain technology project, NEM.io Foundation, Ltd.
Having 30 years experience building businesses, from engineering consultancy to software applications, Wong’s professional career has always been focusing on architecture technology and innovations.
Approaching their Token Sale, which goes live on October 9, SportsFix says they are excited to have Lon Wong as our Chief Technology Advisor, in a recent press release.
SportsFix CEO Carl Kirchhoff welcomed Lon Wong:
“Having Lon Wong on board to help build the SportsFix Protocol is exciting. With his guidance and experience, we will be able to leapfrog legacy infrastructure and models, leveraging latest Decentralized Ledger and Blockchain Technology.”
“The capitalization of blockchain on a community-driven streaming platform is one of the ideal pathways to introduce the technology for mass market utilization. In SportsFix case, it is implementation of their digital rights management and content distribution.”
SportsFix is developing the ultimate self-contained token ecosystem, for sports content, namely the SportsFix Digital StadiumTM. Backed by blockchain technology, the community-based platform allows every sports fan to watch, engage, and be rewarded by their favorite clubs and communities across the globe.
SportsFix’ Digital Rights Management grants users tokenized viewing entitlements. The digital rights management system utilizes blockchain viewership ledger as a storage to automate the release of each sports content within SportsFix Digital StadiumTM Economy.
SportsFix is a leading OTT platform in South East Asia and is expanding its reach throughout Asia. The beta platform of Digital StadiumTM has been delivering some of Southeast Asia’s most popular sports content from Liga 1 Gojek, Serie A, world’s premier kickboxing GLORY, to world’s most prestigious badminton tournament, the all-year BWF tournaments.
- Bitcoin Legend Charlie Shrem and BLOCKTV Team up to Bring Untold Stories to the Screen - February 26, 2020
- KLM To Use Blockchain to Streamline Financial Processes Thanks to Amsterdam-based Unchain and R3 - February 25, 2020
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry - February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform - February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020