Lon Wong, founding member of NEM.io Foundation and CEO of ProximaX, has joined up with Blockchain Over the Top (OTT) project SportsFix as their new Chief Technology Advisor.
“SportsFix demonstrates how blockchain syncs with conventional business,” Wong explains his reason advising SportsFix. “I am happy to support this novel transition, the traditional OTT platform will soon utilize the use of a consensus mechanism from its members to access video content.”
Lon Wong is a long-time advocate of blockchain technology. He is the CEO of ProximaX, an advanced extension of the Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT), and served as the first president and a founding member of one of the world’s largest open-source blockchain technology project, NEM.io Foundation, Ltd.
Having 30 years experience building businesses, from engineering consultancy to software applications, Wong’s professional career has always been focusing on architecture technology and innovations.
Approaching their Token Sale, which goes live on October 9, SportsFix says they are excited to have Lon Wong as our Chief Technology Advisor, in a recent press release.
SportsFix CEO Carl Kirchhoff welcomed Lon Wong:
“Having Lon Wong on board to help build the SportsFix Protocol is exciting. With his guidance and experience, we will be able to leapfrog legacy infrastructure and models, leveraging latest Decentralized Ledger and Blockchain Technology.”
“The capitalization of blockchain on a community-driven streaming platform is one of the ideal pathways to introduce the technology for mass market utilization. In SportsFix case, it is implementation of their digital rights management and content distribution.”
SportsFix is developing the ultimate self-contained token ecosystem, for sports content, namely the SportsFix Digital StadiumTM. Backed by blockchain technology, the community-based platform allows every sports fan to watch, engage, and be rewarded by their favorite clubs and communities across the globe.
SportsFix’ Digital Rights Management grants users tokenized viewing entitlements. The digital rights management system utilizes blockchain viewership ledger as a storage to automate the release of each sports content within SportsFix Digital StadiumTM Economy.
SportsFix is a leading OTT platform in South East Asia and is expanding its reach throughout Asia. The beta platform of Digital StadiumTM has been delivering some of Southeast Asia’s most popular sports content from Liga 1 Gojek, Serie A, world’s premier kickboxing GLORY, to world’s most prestigious badminton tournament, the all-year BWF tournaments.
- European Commission Releases New Support Paper on Blockchain – Further Funding for Startups Encouraged - September 19, 2019
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019