Lon Wong, founding member of NEM.io Foundation and CEO of ProximaX, has joined up with Blockchain Over the Top (OTT) project SportsFix as their new Chief Technology Advisor.
“SportsFix demonstrates how blockchain syncs with conventional business,” Wong explains his reason advising SportsFix. “I am happy to support this novel transition, the traditional OTT platform will soon utilize the use of a consensus mechanism from its members to access video content.”
Lon Wong is a long-time advocate of blockchain technology. He is the CEO of ProximaX, an advanced extension of the Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT), and served as the first president and a founding member of one of the world’s largest open-source blockchain technology project, NEM.io Foundation, Ltd.
Having 30 years experience building businesses, from engineering consultancy to software applications, Wong’s professional career has always been focusing on architecture technology and innovations.
Approaching their Token Sale, which goes live on October 9, SportsFix says they are excited to have Lon Wong as our Chief Technology Advisor, in a recent press release.
SportsFix CEO Carl Kirchhoff welcomed Lon Wong:
“Having Lon Wong on board to help build the SportsFix Protocol is exciting. With his guidance and experience, we will be able to leapfrog legacy infrastructure and models, leveraging latest Decentralized Ledger and Blockchain Technology.”
“The capitalization of blockchain on a community-driven streaming platform is one of the ideal pathways to introduce the technology for mass market utilization. In SportsFix case, it is implementation of their digital rights management and content distribution.”
SportsFix is developing the ultimate self-contained token ecosystem, for sports content, namely the SportsFix Digital StadiumTM. Backed by blockchain technology, the community-based platform allows every sports fan to watch, engage, and be rewarded by their favorite clubs and communities across the globe.
SportsFix’ Digital Rights Management grants users tokenized viewing entitlements. The digital rights management system utilizes blockchain viewership ledger as a storage to automate the release of each sports content within SportsFix Digital StadiumTM Economy.
SportsFix is a leading OTT platform in South East Asia and is expanding its reach throughout Asia. The beta platform of Digital StadiumTM has been delivering some of Southeast Asia’s most popular sports content from Liga 1 Gojek, Serie A, world’s premier kickboxing GLORY, to world’s most prestigious badminton tournament, the all-year BWF tournaments.
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomi Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019