Crypto currencies are becoming so popular that they now feature in advertisements on national television. SinglePoint, Inc., a company focused on obtaining companies that will benefit from the injection of growth capital and technology integration, recently released the first TV promotion for its bitcoin wallet application, SingleCoin. The SingleCoin wallet can be used to store cryptocurrency and make payments, giving consumers an easy opportunity to use this new form of electronic money.
The straightforward, digital platform that allows everyone to benefit from blockchain payments, is available on both iOS and Android devices and comes with a detailed cryptocurrency guide on the company’s website. This makes the platform not only easy to use, but it also makes cryptocurrency more accessible for ordinary consumers.
Dedicated cryptocurrency enthusiasts, with the technical skills to manage electronic finance directly, can use their computing skills to manage their cryptocurrency. But for the vast majority of consumers, systems such as SingleCoin may make a new and powerful form of payment accessible for everyone.
- VNX Exchange announces Partnership with NEM, Bridging the Gap between the Mainstream Financial Industry and the Crypto-economy - October 12, 2018
- Health Data Tokenization could Transform the Future of Healthcare - October 12, 2018
- DNAtix And Biologix are launching a Pilot in Nigeria Aiming to Offer Advance Genetic Services - October 12, 2018
- Everest, and 1000 Alternatives, announce new partnership to accelerate blockchain innovation - October 11, 2018
- Hedge fund manager to disrupt traditional venture capital model with decentralized blockchain ecosystem - October 10, 2018
- First Non-Custodial, Community Owned Crypto Exchange launched by Trinkler Software - October 10, 2018
- Growing Popularity of Cryptos, Drives Surge in Next-Gen Financial Solutions - October 10, 2018
- Newly-designed ‘DECENT Wallet’ Stores Custom Tokens - October 10, 2018
- Belfius launches a mobility platform using blockchain technology for school children in Belgian Towns - October 9, 2018
- Medicalchain announced first global use of cryptocurrency to access healthcare services and store health data securely through blockchain - October 8, 2018
- Cannabis Accelerator Grow Tech Labs Partners with Launch Academy, Western Canada’s Leading Incubator - October 4, 2018
- The blockchain in Manufacturing Market expected to see heavy Growth due to Simplified Business Processes - October 4, 2018
- New Pet Tracker with NFC Digital ID System is launched by GTX - October 4, 2018
- Namibia investigating use of Blockchain for money remittance, investments and cross-border trading - October 4, 2018
- Bidooh launches ICO pre-sale with its revolutionary digital billboard platform - October 2, 2018
- Latest edition of Synacor’s global, Smart Contracts launched Showcasing Zimbra X Powered by EOSIO at Blockchain Live - October 2, 2018
- First brand to go live on FunFair’s blockchain casino platform is CasinoFair - September 26, 2018
- Open Beta Launched by CoinMetro Exchange - September 26, 2018
- A BRITISH ‘crypto-bike’ firm is launching cryptocurrency classes to help riders take advantage of the blockchain - September 25, 2018
- Type 2 Diabetes Epidemic in India Combated with use of Blockchain - September 25, 2018