DECENT had yet another breakthrough with the release of its newly-designed, feature-packed web wallet: simply called ‘DECENT Wallet’.
Aiming towards decentralization, the company has a proven to accomplish its targets when it comes to their latest projects. The new web wallet was firsts released as a beta version for DECENT’s community to test and explore its features. Now, with the community’s feedback taken into consideration, the global blockchain company officially released its new web wallet.
In the world of crypto, blockchain wallets are an important, if not crucial element for users to store their assets, and with DECENT’s new web wallet, users can expect security, reliability, quick transactions, an easy-to-use interface.
DECENT’s Senior Product Manager, Miroslav Majtaz, says: “Our official wallet has not only been thoroughly tested by our own team but also by our miners to ensure a fluid experience for the users. The newly-released wallet packs a brand new UI design and numerous incredible features, like storing custom tokens, instant transfers and an effortless account creation. We are happy to see users already reaching out to us and enjoying the wallet.”
As one would expect, the new wallet will store DECENT’s own token, DCT, but also brings many great features to the table, like a new, responsive, modern and user-friendly UI design. The wallet can store DCT and custom tokens (UIAs) while instantly sending and receiving of tokens (running on DCore, with 2,000+ TPS). It also has a simplified and secure wallet account creation process, and customers can create a custom wallet account name or generate one automatically. Other features include:
- Paper wallet print-out option (with user account name, brain key, private and public key, and also a QR code)
- Wallet file export for an easy login
- Account keys regeneration
- Real-time conversion rates to USD, EUR and GBP
The wallet, released on October 3, is fully functional and freely accessible to any user who creates a DECENT Wallet account on wallet.decent.ch. The team has prepared an easy, step-by-step guide to give wallet users the best possible experience. The DECENT team plans on continually updating the wallet and encourages their users to send feedback so they can continue to make improvements.
- Codebase focusing Investments on Cannabis sector and Blockchain Ventures - July 28, 2019
- Canadian City Council Enters Agreement with Coinberry to Accept Bitcoin for Tax Payments - July 19, 2019
- BitPay Processed More Than $37 Million in Bitcoin Donations Since 2017 - June 24, 2019
- Generous Donation of $120,000 in Bitcoin by Anonymous Donor Very Well Received by Bitcoin.org - May 30, 2019
- ARK Launches the ARK Deployer, an Open Source Tool to Create a Blockchain in 3 Simple Steps - May 28, 2019
- Bitbond, a Global Lending Platform, Launches STO to Support Small Businesses in Asia with Loans - May 28, 2019
- Famous Swiss Watchmaker, Franck Muller Launches the World’s First Bitcoin Watch - May 25, 2019
- Facebook’s GlobalCoin Allegedly to be introduced in 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Mobile Carrier AT&T to Accept Online Payment Options in Cryptocurrency with BitPay - May 24, 2019
- Consumers Can Now Buy Bitcoin with Cash at 2,200 Coinstar Kiosks Located Inside Grocery Stores - May 24, 2019
- Visa Token Service Acquired by Eleven New Partners for Enhanced Consumer Confidence in the E-Commerce Space - May 23, 2019
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets - May 8, 2019