DECENT had yet another breakthrough with the release of its newly-designed, feature-packed web wallet: simply called ‘DECENT Wallet’.
Aiming towards decentralization, the company has a proven to accomplish its targets when it comes to their latest projects. The new web wallet was firsts released as a beta version for DECENT’s community to test and explore its features. Now, with the community’s feedback taken into consideration, the global blockchain company officially released its new web wallet.
In the world of crypto, blockchain wallets are an important, if not crucial element for users to store their assets, and with DECENT’s new web wallet, users can expect security, reliability, quick transactions, an easy-to-use interface.
DECENT’s Senior Product Manager, Miroslav Majtaz, says: “Our official wallet has not only been thoroughly tested by our own team but also by our miners to ensure a fluid experience for the users. The newly-released wallet packs a brand new UI design and numerous incredible features, like storing custom tokens, instant transfers and an effortless account creation. We are happy to see users already reaching out to us and enjoying the wallet.”
As one would expect, the new wallet will store DECENT’s own token, DCT, but also brings many great features to the table, like a new, responsive, modern and user-friendly UI design. The wallet can store DCT and custom tokens (UIAs) while instantly sending and receiving of tokens (running on DCore, with 2,000+ TPS). It also has a simplified and secure wallet account creation process, and customers can create a custom wallet account name or generate one automatically. Other features include:
- Paper wallet print-out option (with user account name, brain key, private and public key, and also a QR code)
- Wallet file export for an easy login
- Account keys regeneration
- Real-time conversion rates to USD, EUR and GBP
The wallet, released on October 3, is fully functional and freely accessible to any user who creates a DECENT Wallet account on wallet.decent.ch. The team has prepared an easy, step-by-step guide to give wallet users the best possible experience. The DECENT team plans on continually updating the wallet and encourages their users to send feedback so they can continue to make improvements.
- Project PAI Blockchain Protocol and Blockfolio Signal Beta, Create Platform for AI-Powered 3D Avatars - December 17, 2018
- Nigerian Start-up Announces Revolutionary Global Decentralized Health Platform With A Distributed Blockchain - December 15, 2018
- CEO of Panxora Warns: ‘Draconian’ Regulatory Measures Could Risk Losing Control of Crypto in US - December 13, 2018
- Lancor Scientific Links Use of a Digital Token to Global Blockchain-based Cancer Screening Registry - December 13, 2018
- 4-part Documentary series about the Technology Behind Cryptocurrency Premieres online - December 10, 2018
- Local Community in Belgium wants to Unite all Positive Forces with Province-wide LumbU coin - December 9, 2018
- Filmio about to Take Filmmaking into the Future with Tokenized Entertainment Ecosystem - December 7, 2018
- December Cryptocurrency Predictions Report is Cautiously Positive, while some Coins Continue to drop, Others are Expected to Recover - December 6, 2018
- “Blockchain for Europe” Launched by Leading Global Blockchain Companies - December 4, 2018
- G20 leaders call for taxation system of cryptocurrency - December 3, 2018
- Grand Finale Week of Block.one’s EOS Global Hackathon Kicks Off in Cape Town, set to award US$500,000 to winning team - December 3, 2018
- UTRUST announces Partnership with Payrexx to Change European Crypto-Payment Landscape to User Friendly Platform - November 29, 2018
- SportsFix to launch 150,000 Crypto Wallets with ProximaX - November 27, 2018
- London Block Exchange and AlphaPoint Mined First Digital Pound Sterling Ever - November 27, 2018
- Swytch announces Launch of Secure AI-Powered Renewable Energy Platform on Blockchain - November 26, 2018
- All Star Team Announces WHIRL, a Socially Driven ‘Pay it Forward’ Crowdfunding Platform Built on the Blockchain - November 22, 2018
- A Review of this weeks Market Collapse, this was one of the Most Dramatic Daily Selloffs in The Entire Year. - November 21, 2018
- Blockchain New Foundation of Democracy? Blockchain Based Voting app VOATZ could Lead the Way - November 20, 2018
- Switcheo Network Launches First Exchange to Support both NEO and Ethereum blockchains. - November 20, 2018
- Datametrex and Nexalogy Environics develop Fake News Detection Filter - November 19, 2018