DECENT had yet another breakthrough with the release of its newly-designed, feature-packed web wallet: simply called ‘DECENT Wallet’.
Aiming towards decentralization, the company has a proven to accomplish its targets when it comes to their latest projects. The new web wallet was firsts released as a beta version for DECENT’s community to test and explore its features. Now, with the community’s feedback taken into consideration, the global blockchain company officially released its new web wallet.
In the world of crypto, blockchain wallets are an important, if not crucial element for users to store their assets, and with DECENT’s new web wallet, users can expect security, reliability, quick transactions, an easy-to-use interface.
DECENT’s Senior Product Manager, Miroslav Majtaz, says: “Our official wallet has not only been thoroughly tested by our own team but also by our miners to ensure a fluid experience for the users. The newly-released wallet packs a brand new UI design and numerous incredible features, like storing custom tokens, instant transfers and an effortless account creation. We are happy to see users already reaching out to us and enjoying the wallet.”
As one would expect, the new wallet will store DECENT’s own token, DCT, but also brings many great features to the table, like a new, responsive, modern and user-friendly UI design. The wallet can store DCT and custom tokens (UIAs) while instantly sending and receiving of tokens (running on DCore, with 2,000+ TPS). It also has a simplified and secure wallet account creation process, and customers can create a custom wallet account name or generate one automatically. Other features include:
- Paper wallet print-out option (with user account name, brain key, private and public key, and also a QR code)
- Wallet file export for an easy login
- Account keys regeneration
- Real-time conversion rates to USD, EUR and GBP
The wallet, released on October 3, is fully functional and freely accessible to any user who creates a DECENT Wallet account on wallet.decent.ch. The team has prepared an easy, step-by-step guide to give wallet users the best possible experience. The DECENT team plans on continually updating the wallet and encourages their users to send feedback so they can continue to make improvements.
- Blockchain in healthcare market is Expected to Reach $890.5 Million by 2023 due to Increasing Number of Partnerships and Collaborations - February 12, 2019
- Coinify Introduces myCoinify, a B2C service For Individual Traders - February 12, 2019
- Yosemite X has Announced the First Open Source Public Blockchain that Operates without a Native Cryptocurrency - February 8, 2019
- Global Investment Advisory Company says much more Stable STO might merge with, or Entirely Replace IPO - February 8, 2019
- The Chamber of Digital Commerce and Blockchain Association of Canada Join for a Stronger and more Coordinated Blockchain Ecosystem - February 6, 2019
- US Merchants can now Accept Crypytocurrency Payments from their Customers, With Fee Free Cryptocurrency Point of Sale Payment Ecosystem - February 6, 2019
- Former Last.fm’s founder shakes up user privacy access with new Slant on blockchain technology - January 31, 2019
- New Report by BlockchainDefender Links Lack of Trust in Cryptocurrency Industry to Dwindling Coin Prices - January 31, 2019
- VX Network introduces a new Crypto Based, Monopoly-Style Board Game called Crypto Marble - January 30, 2019
- China Ranked first in World of Blockchain and AI Patents Being Filed – USA Runner-up - January 24, 2019
- Block.one Releases EOSIO 1.6.0, Transaction Processing Speeds Could Increase up to 35% - January 24, 2019
- First Cannabis Validation Testing Program Reaches Markets to Create Much Needed Transparency - January 23, 2019
- Eurasian Resources Group is Piloting Blockchain Based Solution on the IBM Blockchain Platform - January 21, 2019
- Coinstar to Give Consumers a Convenient and Easy Way to Buy Bitcoin at Coinstar®Kiosks - January 18, 2019
- Tech Firm IBM and MineHub Join to Build Blockchain-Based Platform for More Efficient Metals & Mining Supply Chain Solution - January 17, 2019
- Former Director of Mobile for TripAdvisor and Viator Joins KeyoCoin Team to Help Build Intuitive Mobile Booking Platform - January 10, 2019
- Project PAI Blockchain Protocol and Blockfolio Signal Beta, Create Platform for AI-Powered 3D Avatars - December 17, 2018
- Nigerian Start-up Announces Revolutionary Global Decentralized Health Platform With A Distributed Blockchain - December 15, 2018
- CEO of Panxora Warns: ‘Draconian’ Regulatory Measures Could Risk Losing Control of Crypto in US - December 13, 2018
- Lancor Scientific Links Use of a Digital Token to Global Blockchain-based Cancer Screening Registry - December 13, 2018