DECENT had yet another breakthrough with the release of its newly-designed, feature-packed web wallet: simply called ‘DECENT Wallet’.
Aiming towards decentralization, the company has a proven to accomplish its targets when it comes to their latest projects. The new web wallet was firsts released as a beta version for DECENT’s community to test and explore its features. Now, with the community’s feedback taken into consideration, the global blockchain company officially released its new web wallet.
In the world of crypto, blockchain wallets are an important, if not crucial element for users to store their assets, and with DECENT’s new web wallet, users can expect security, reliability, quick transactions, an easy-to-use interface.
DECENT’s Senior Product Manager, Miroslav Majtaz, says: “Our official wallet has not only been thoroughly tested by our own team but also by our miners to ensure a fluid experience for the users. The newly-released wallet packs a brand new UI design and numerous incredible features, like storing custom tokens, instant transfers and an effortless account creation. We are happy to see users already reaching out to us and enjoying the wallet.”
As one would expect, the new wallet will store DECENT’s own token, DCT, but also brings many great features to the table, like a new, responsive, modern and user-friendly UI design. The wallet can store DCT and custom tokens (UIAs) while instantly sending and receiving of tokens (running on DCore, with 2,000+ TPS). It also has a simplified and secure wallet account creation process, and customers can create a custom wallet account name or generate one automatically. Other features include:
- Paper wallet print-out option (with user account name, brain key, private and public key, and also a QR code)
- Wallet file export for an easy login
- Account keys regeneration
- Real-time conversion rates to USD, EUR and GBP
The wallet, released on October 3, is fully functional and freely accessible to any user who creates a DECENT Wallet account on wallet.decent.ch. The team has prepared an easy, step-by-step guide to give wallet users the best possible experience. The DECENT team plans on continually updating the wallet and encourages their users to send feedback so they can continue to make improvements.
- VNX Exchange announces Partnership with NEM, Bridging the Gap between the Mainstream Financial Industry and the Crypto-economy - October 12, 2018
- Health Data Tokenization could Transform the Future of Healthcare - October 12, 2018
- DNAtix And Biologix are launching a Pilot in Nigeria Aiming to Offer Advance Genetic Services - October 12, 2018
- Everest, and 1000 Alternatives, announce new partnership to accelerate blockchain innovation - October 11, 2018
- Hedge fund manager to disrupt traditional venture capital model with decentralized blockchain ecosystem - October 10, 2018
- First Non-Custodial, Community Owned Crypto Exchange launched by Trinkler Software - October 10, 2018
- Growing Popularity of Cryptos, Drives Surge in Next-Gen Financial Solutions - October 10, 2018
- Newly-designed ‘DECENT Wallet’ Stores Custom Tokens - October 10, 2018
- Belfius launches a mobility platform using blockchain technology for school children in Belgian Towns - October 9, 2018
- Medicalchain announced first global use of cryptocurrency to access healthcare services and store health data securely through blockchain - October 8, 2018
- Cannabis Accelerator Grow Tech Labs Partners with Launch Academy, Western Canada’s Leading Incubator - October 4, 2018
- The blockchain in Manufacturing Market expected to see heavy Growth due to Simplified Business Processes - October 4, 2018
- New Pet Tracker with NFC Digital ID System is launched by GTX - October 4, 2018
- Namibia investigating use of Blockchain for money remittance, investments and cross-border trading - October 4, 2018
- Bidooh launches ICO pre-sale with its revolutionary digital billboard platform - October 2, 2018
- Latest edition of Synacor’s global, Smart Contracts launched Showcasing Zimbra X Powered by EOSIO at Blockchain Live - October 2, 2018
- First brand to go live on FunFair’s blockchain casino platform is CasinoFair - September 26, 2018
- Open Beta Launched by CoinMetro Exchange - September 26, 2018
- A BRITISH ‘crypto-bike’ firm is launching cryptocurrency classes to help riders take advantage of the blockchain - September 25, 2018
- Type 2 Diabetes Epidemic in India Combated with use of Blockchain - September 25, 2018