Steve Wozniak’s tech education, called Woz U, and BlockGeeks a knowledge sharing and ecosystem development platform, recently announced their new partnership at DesTechAZ in Scottsdale, Arizona. Wozniak’s education as-a-service company transforms how individuals are educated with personalized, tech-based career training. BlockGeeks, is a Blockchain technology company that provides Smart Contract Audits, White paper audits and educational training for enterprise clients, as well as a platform for learning and teaching online. The addition of BlockGeeks’ coursework will aid Woz U’s ability to offer students a career path with expertise in blockchain technology.
The partnership empowers Woz U to further develop its offering with the addition of blockchain career training powered by BlockGeeks. With more than 30 courses and workshops and over 500 lessons available to students, BlockGeeks provides an array of blockchain learning materials to Woz U’s partners and students. Students can master new skills and achieve goals by learning from developers, hardworking entrepreneurs, investors, and leaders about the rapidly evolving world of blockchain technologies. As blockchain-based solutions become the new norm for organizations, the agreement between Woz U and BlockGeeks enables learners to have access to comprehensive courses that teach students the latest practices and strategies in blockchain technology.
“The partnership with Woz U aligns perfectly with our objective to make learning materials available to individuals interested in advancing their education in the technology industry,” said Vlad Martynov, co-founder of BlockGeeks. “Our collaboration with Woz U enables us to meet fast growing demand for qualified blockchain experts and developers and offer courses for students to gain the skillset for a blockchain-based career as industries continue to embrace the technology to evolve, impacting the way companies operate.”
“It’s important for individuals to have access to education programs to learn about, develop, and operate blockchain-based technologies. BlockGeeks provides Woz U students access to Ethereum-based courses, which is a tremendous resource for individuals seeking to gain a stronger understanding of blockchain,” stated Vitalik Buterin, founder of Ethereum.
“The partnership enables us to work with a respected and knowledgeable group in blockchain training who works closely with the Ethereum team and other experts with practical blockchain experience,” said Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Woz U. “BlockGeeks, with its innovative approach to education, is uniquely qualified to train on blockchain concepts, architecture and application. We are excited to be working with such a talented team, and to bring blockchain career training to Woz U.”
The future graduates of Woz U’s Arizona approved program, powered by BlockGeeks, will receive a certificate of completion.
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain - April 19, 2019
- Samsung SDS and Tech Mahindra Join to Explore Global Blockchain Market using Samsung’s Nexledger Platform - April 15, 2019
- Kudelski Security Partners with BTblock, fusing Blockchain Consulting with Technology for better Cybersecurity and Design - April 14, 2019
- Albertsons Companies is Joining Blockchain-based IBM Food Trust Network to Pilot Technology to Increase food Transparency - April 11, 2019
- Opera Announces Brand New Browser for Mac, Windows and Linux with Crypto Wallet, Web 3 Explorer and a free VPN - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Platform Insolar Accepted into BiTA, Advancing its Mission of Furthering Blockchain Adoption - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Technology Expected to Grow 66.4% in next 5 Years According to MRFR Research Findings - April 8, 2019
- Japanese Trading Platform Liquid Achieves Unicorn Status through Investments from IDG Capital and Bitmain Technologies - April 8, 2019
- 105 Organizations Announce Commitment to New Blockchain Association INATBA Created by the European Union - April 6, 2019
- Start Up Energy Transition (SET) names Blockchain Company Insolar amongst Top 100 Tech Innovators - April 4, 2019
- Bitwise Asset Management report Claims 95% of Bitcoin Trading Volumes are Fake, Overstating True Size of the Market - March 30, 2019
- Flipside Crypto’s Release of the FCAS25 Mechanism Shows Health of Crypto Industry has been on the Rise through 2018/19. - March 29, 2019
- Digix is launching DigixDao Platform, Joining Ranks of Pioneering Decentralised Autonomous Organisations in Singapore - March 28, 2019
- Quedex on Brink of Becoming World’s First Regulated Crypto-Centric Futures and Options Exchange, after in-principle Decision from GFSC - March 27, 2019
- Ugandan Orphanage able to Sustain Itself through Cryptocurrency Donations from Listeners of National Radio Show - March 26, 2019
- Blockchain-based Entertainment Platform ‘Blue Baikal’ opens Pre-Registration Event Connecting Producers, Influencers and Consumers - March 26, 2019
- French Crypto-Friendly Pacte Law Passes Second Reading in National Assembly, Senate Next - March 25, 2019
- Bamboo Capital Partners, Government of Togo and Moeda Seeds Bank Join to Launch the Bloc fund to Consolidate Social Development - March 25, 2019
- Western Union Joins Stellar Partner Thunes to Use Blockchain to Speed Up Transfers - March 25, 2019
- Dragonchain Announces Partnership with Humanitarian Organization M2030, Facilitating Donation Processes with Blockchain to Fight Malaria - March 21, 2019