Datametrex AI Limited is pleased to announce that its wholly owned subsidiary, Nexalogy Environics Inc, has successfully developed a Fake News detection filter. The NexaIntelligence engine has been updated to include automated detection of suspicious news sources on social media.
Datametrex is proud to be one of the first companies in the field to productize its social intelligence tools with this functionality, through a technology focused on four exciting verticals, Big data, Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning through Nexalogy. It uses Blockchain technology for secure data transfers.
The Company is also pleased to announce that it is embarking on an aggressive machine learning initiative to develop more powerful fake news detectors that they plan to launch in the first quarter of 2019, just in time for the run up to the Canadian federal election.
“Thanks to our advanced clustering algorithms, Nexalogy has been able to spot content farms and bot accounts for years. As fake news becomes more prevalent we are seeing demand from both government and private sectors for disinformation detection in social discussions. Adapting the technology to the NexaIntelligence software has given us the ability and expertise in-house to tackle other dubious information sources in the future,” says Claude G. Théoret, President of Nexalogy.
“We are thrilled to be first movers in this space. Fake News is a serious problem for both the public and private sectors and we look forward to offering our solutions to help combat misinformation,” says Jeff Stevens, COO and President of the Company.
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain - April 19, 2019
- Samsung SDS and Tech Mahindra Join to Explore Global Blockchain Market using Samsung’s Nexledger Platform - April 15, 2019
- Kudelski Security Partners with BTblock, fusing Blockchain Consulting with Technology for better Cybersecurity and Design - April 14, 2019
- Albertsons Companies is Joining Blockchain-based IBM Food Trust Network to Pilot Technology to Increase food Transparency - April 11, 2019
- Opera Announces Brand New Browser for Mac, Windows and Linux with Crypto Wallet, Web 3 Explorer and a free VPN - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Platform Insolar Accepted into BiTA, Advancing its Mission of Furthering Blockchain Adoption - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Technology Expected to Grow 66.4% in next 5 Years According to MRFR Research Findings - April 8, 2019
- Japanese Trading Platform Liquid Achieves Unicorn Status through Investments from IDG Capital and Bitmain Technologies - April 8, 2019
- 105 Organizations Announce Commitment to New Blockchain Association INATBA Created by the European Union - April 6, 2019
- Start Up Energy Transition (SET) names Blockchain Company Insolar amongst Top 100 Tech Innovators - April 4, 2019
- Bitwise Asset Management report Claims 95% of Bitcoin Trading Volumes are Fake, Overstating True Size of the Market - March 30, 2019
- Flipside Crypto’s Release of the FCAS25 Mechanism Shows Health of Crypto Industry has been on the Rise through 2018/19. - March 29, 2019
- Digix is launching DigixDao Platform, Joining Ranks of Pioneering Decentralised Autonomous Organisations in Singapore - March 28, 2019
- Quedex on Brink of Becoming World’s First Regulated Crypto-Centric Futures and Options Exchange, after in-principle Decision from GFSC - March 27, 2019
- Ugandan Orphanage able to Sustain Itself through Cryptocurrency Donations from Listeners of National Radio Show - March 26, 2019
- Blockchain-based Entertainment Platform ‘Blue Baikal’ opens Pre-Registration Event Connecting Producers, Influencers and Consumers - March 26, 2019
- French Crypto-Friendly Pacte Law Passes Second Reading in National Assembly, Senate Next - March 25, 2019
- Bamboo Capital Partners, Government of Togo and Moeda Seeds Bank Join to Launch the Bloc fund to Consolidate Social Development - March 25, 2019
- Western Union Joins Stellar Partner Thunes to Use Blockchain to Speed Up Transfers - March 25, 2019
- Dragonchain Announces Partnership with Humanitarian Organization M2030, Facilitating Donation Processes with Blockchain to Fight Malaria - March 21, 2019