Datametrex AI Limited is pleased to announce that its wholly owned subsidiary, Nexalogy Environics Inc, has successfully developed a Fake News detection filter. The NexaIntelligence engine has been updated to include automated detection of suspicious news sources on social media.
Datametrex is proud to be one of the first companies in the field to productize its social intelligence tools with this functionality, through a technology focused on four exciting verticals, Big data, Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning through Nexalogy. It uses Blockchain technology for secure data transfers.
The Company is also pleased to announce that it is embarking on an aggressive machine learning initiative to develop more powerful fake news detectors that they plan to launch in the first quarter of 2019, just in time for the run up to the Canadian federal election.
“Thanks to our advanced clustering algorithms, Nexalogy has been able to spot content farms and bot accounts for years. As fake news becomes more prevalent we are seeing demand from both government and private sectors for disinformation detection in social discussions. Adapting the technology to the NexaIntelligence software has given us the ability and expertise in-house to tackle other dubious information sources in the future,” says Claude G. Théoret, President of Nexalogy.
“We are thrilled to be first movers in this space. Fake News is a serious problem for both the public and private sectors and we look forward to offering our solutions to help combat misinformation,” says Jeff Stevens, COO and President of the Company.
- Blockchain in healthcare market is Expected to Reach $890.5 Million by 2023 due to Increasing Number of Partnerships and Collaborations - February 12, 2019
- Coinify Introduces myCoinify, a B2C service For Individual Traders - February 12, 2019
- Yosemite X has Announced the First Open Source Public Blockchain that Operates without a Native Cryptocurrency - February 8, 2019
- Global Investment Advisory Company says much more Stable STO might merge with, or Entirely Replace IPO - February 8, 2019
- The Chamber of Digital Commerce and Blockchain Association of Canada Join for a Stronger and more Coordinated Blockchain Ecosystem - February 6, 2019
- US Merchants can now Accept Crypytocurrency Payments from their Customers, With Fee Free Cryptocurrency Point of Sale Payment Ecosystem - February 6, 2019
- Former Last.fm’s founder shakes up user privacy access with new Slant on blockchain technology - January 31, 2019
- New Report by BlockchainDefender Links Lack of Trust in Cryptocurrency Industry to Dwindling Coin Prices - January 31, 2019
- VX Network introduces a new Crypto Based, Monopoly-Style Board Game called Crypto Marble - January 30, 2019
- China Ranked first in World of Blockchain and AI Patents Being Filed – USA Runner-up - January 24, 2019
- Block.one Releases EOSIO 1.6.0, Transaction Processing Speeds Could Increase up to 35% - January 24, 2019
- First Cannabis Validation Testing Program Reaches Markets to Create Much Needed Transparency - January 23, 2019
- Eurasian Resources Group is Piloting Blockchain Based Solution on the IBM Blockchain Platform - January 21, 2019
- Coinstar to Give Consumers a Convenient and Easy Way to Buy Bitcoin at Coinstar®Kiosks - January 18, 2019
- Tech Firm IBM and MineHub Join to Build Blockchain-Based Platform for More Efficient Metals & Mining Supply Chain Solution - January 17, 2019
- Former Director of Mobile for TripAdvisor and Viator Joins KeyoCoin Team to Help Build Intuitive Mobile Booking Platform - January 10, 2019
- Project PAI Blockchain Protocol and Blockfolio Signal Beta, Create Platform for AI-Powered 3D Avatars - December 17, 2018
- Nigerian Start-up Announces Revolutionary Global Decentralized Health Platform With A Distributed Blockchain - December 15, 2018
- CEO of Panxora Warns: ‘Draconian’ Regulatory Measures Could Risk Losing Control of Crypto in US - December 13, 2018
- Lancor Scientific Links Use of a Digital Token to Global Blockchain-based Cancer Screening Registry - December 13, 2018