After successfully launching SportsFix Sponsorship Model two months ago, SportsFix is integrating the ProximaX Sirius platform utilizing blockchain technology to tokenize their Digital StadiumTM starting with the HSBC BWF World Tour Finals in December. SportsFix is the OTT broadcaster for BWF content in Indonesia and the Philippines.
Over the past two months, Sportsfix has experienced tremendous growth as it has added over 250,000 total new users on two platforms, the OTT and the ICO platforms. With HSBC BWF World Tour Finals fast approaching, SportsFix anticipates over 75,000 new wallets to be created during the five-day event for the Digital StadiumTM, adding to the existing 80,000 wallets created so far during SportsFix’s ICO.
SportsFix CEO Carl Kirchhoff welcomes ProximaX’s integration, “ProximaX allows us to achieve our vision of the Digital Stadium tremendously faster while giving us the flexibility to use both off-chain and on-chain solutions to tokenize live game content, something we could not do with Ethereum. Building our new OTT 2.0 sports platform allows us adding 10,000-15,000 new non-crypto users into the crypto universe on a weekly basis, accelerating mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies in media like never experienced before.”
The tokenization of Digital StadiumTM marks a milestone of creating a token economy using a live game powered by brands that sponsor the stadium for the duration of the game and mint a supply of tokens for fans to earn by watching a game, making comments, stating predictions, and spending tokens at the sponsor’s marketplace.
ProximaX CEO Lon Wong believes the collaboration is a gamechanger for mass adoption of crypto. “As part of this wide-ranging partnership, ProximaX is making a strategic investment into SportsFix. We believe the growth potential of sports in Asia and SportsFix’s unique business model will serve as catalysts for both mainstream and business adoption, as more brands sponsor games and users create ProximaX based wallets to use in the Digital Stadium.”
SportsFix and ProximaX Q4 2018 & Q1 2019 milestones:
- In Q4 2018, SportsFix is integrating KYC processes for withdrawal purposes of SportsFix’s Token Generation Event (TGE) in early December and implementing ProximaX Sirius platform to create branded tokens for the Digital StadiumTM
- In Q1 2019, SportsFix will start leveraging ProximaX’s enterprise solutions to store and stream sports video content on-chain as well as implementing web-hosting to launch SportsFix’ voting, loyalty & reward and other features.
- 4-part Documentary series about the Technology Behind Cryptocurrency Premieres online - December 10, 2018
- Local Community in Belgium wants to Unite all Positive Forces with Province-wide LumbU coin - December 9, 2018
- Filmio about to Take Filmmaking into the Future with Tokenized Entertainment Ecosystem - December 7, 2018
- December Cryptocurrency Predictions Report is Cautiously Positive, while some Coins Continue to drop, Others are Expected to Recover - December 6, 2018
- “Blockchain for Europe” Launched by Leading Global Blockchain Companies - December 4, 2018
- G20 leaders call for taxation system of cryptocurrency - December 3, 2018
- Grand Finale Week of Block.one’s EOS Global Hackathon Kicks Off in Cape Town, set to award US$500,000 to winning team - December 3, 2018
- UTRUST announces Partnership with Payrexx to Change European Crypto-Payment Landscape to User Friendly Platform - November 29, 2018
- SportsFix to launch 150,000 Crypto Wallets with ProximaX - November 27, 2018
- London Block Exchange and AlphaPoint Mined First Digital Pound Sterling Ever - November 27, 2018
- Swytch announces Launch of Secure AI-Powered Renewable Energy Platform on Blockchain - November 26, 2018
- All Star Team Announces WHIRL, a Socially Driven ‘Pay it Forward’ Crowdfunding Platform Built on the Blockchain - November 22, 2018
- A Review of this weeks Market Collapse, this was one of the Most Dramatic Daily Selloffs in The Entire Year. - November 21, 2018
- Blockchain New Foundation of Democracy? Blockchain Based Voting app VOATZ could Lead the Way - November 20, 2018
- Switcheo Network Launches First Exchange to Support both NEO and Ethereum blockchains. - November 20, 2018
- Datametrex and Nexalogy Environics develop Fake News Detection Filter - November 19, 2018
- Kinesis Money and Allocated Bullion Exchange seek to create a commercial blockchain venture with Jakarta Futures Exchange in Indonesia - November 16, 2018
- Transform Group CEO Michael Terpin Named one of the Most Respected ICO Advisors and Influencers - November 10, 2018
- WISeKey Announces Release of WISePhone, the First Ever Secure Android Blockchain Phone with Cryptocurrency Payment Capabilities - November 9, 2018
- WISeKey Announces WISfans, a Platform that Deters Counterfeiting of Branded Sports merchandise and Connects Clubs with their Fans - November 8, 2018