After successfully launching SportsFix Sponsorship Model two months ago, SportsFix is integrating the ProximaX Sirius platform utilizing blockchain technology to tokenize their Digital StadiumTM starting with the HSBC BWF World Tour Finals in December. SportsFix is the OTT broadcaster for BWF content in Indonesia and the Philippines.
Over the past two months, Sportsfix has experienced tremendous growth as it has added over 250,000 total new users on two platforms, the OTT and the ICO platforms. With HSBC BWF World Tour Finals fast approaching, SportsFix anticipates over 75,000 new wallets to be created during the five-day event for the Digital StadiumTM, adding to the existing 80,000 wallets created so far during SportsFix’s ICO.
SportsFix CEO Carl Kirchhoff welcomes ProximaX’s integration, “ProximaX allows us to achieve our vision of the Digital Stadium tremendously faster while giving us the flexibility to use both off-chain and on-chain solutions to tokenize live game content, something we could not do with Ethereum. Building our new OTT 2.0 sports platform allows us adding 10,000-15,000 new non-crypto users into the crypto universe on a weekly basis, accelerating mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies in media like never experienced before.”
The tokenization of Digital StadiumTM marks a milestone of creating a token economy using a live game powered by brands that sponsor the stadium for the duration of the game and mint a supply of tokens for fans to earn by watching a game, making comments, stating predictions, and spending tokens at the sponsor’s marketplace.
ProximaX CEO Lon Wong believes the collaboration is a gamechanger for mass adoption of crypto. “As part of this wide-ranging partnership, ProximaX is making a strategic investment into SportsFix. We believe the growth potential of sports in Asia and SportsFix’s unique business model will serve as catalysts for both mainstream and business adoption, as more brands sponsor games and users create ProximaX based wallets to use in the Digital Stadium.”
SportsFix and ProximaX Q4 2018 & Q1 2019 milestones:
- In Q4 2018, SportsFix is integrating KYC processes for withdrawal purposes of SportsFix’s Token Generation Event (TGE) in early December and implementing ProximaX Sirius platform to create branded tokens for the Digital StadiumTM
- In Q1 2019, SportsFix will start leveraging ProximaX’s enterprise solutions to store and stream sports video content on-chain as well as implementing web-hosting to launch SportsFix’ voting, loyalty & reward and other features.
- ConsenSys and WWF Panda Labs Team up on Project Impactio To Drive and Fund Social Innovation - 2 October 2019
- Codebase focusing Investments on Cannabis sector and Blockchain Ventures - 28 July 2019
- Canadian City Council Enters Agreement with Coinberry to Accept Bitcoin for Tax Payments - 19 July 2019