UTRUST, a Crypto-commerce company with a technology platform that makes cryptocurrencies spendable for online purchases, announced an exclusive partnership with Payrexx, a leading European and trusted PSP (Payment Service Provider).
The partnership could permanently transform the overall European crypto-payment landscape by providing merchants with access to 40 million cryptocurrency holders around the world.
Through this integration, Payrexx now has a user-friendly crypto payment solution to offer to their database of more than 10,000 customers and merchants, including Adidas, Hotelcard, Alexander Wang, Amavita and Sixt. UTRUST is the first cryptocurrency payment platform that guarantees both buyer and seller protection.
“We are excited to partner with Payrexx, as the company truly understands how to adapt to the changing market needs of merchants,” said Nuno Correia, founder and CEO of UTRUST. “This partnership enables both companies to unleash the opportunity for more mainstream acceptance of crypto-payments.”
“When we were looking for a new crypto-payments partner, UTRUST’s deep-rooted understanding of merchant and customers’ requirements when it comes to these payments stood out,” added Payrexx CEO Ivan Schmid. “Their solution protects users from the inherent volatility of crypto markets, ensuring that those who want to transact will have a consistent price for goods and services.”
Schmid also noted that UTRUST distinguished itself from other companies in the space because it has a clear strategy for implementing its suite of products to promote the adoption of online crypto payments systems.
The integration is expected to be live in Q1 2019.
- Blockmason and Bitsonic Announce Token Generation Event for BLINK, Link’s Utility Token - March 15, 2019
- DX Exchange and Perlin Network Bring Tokenized Apple and Facebook Stocks to Empower a vast new Population of Retail Investors on the Blockchain - March 15, 2019
- Forte And Xpring create $100 Million Fund To stimulate Mainstream Use Of Blockchain In Games - March 13, 2019
- Private Jet Instant Booking Platform Announces Security Token Offering (STO) - March 12, 2019
- Samsung SDS is announcing its plans to innovate in various fields with Blockchain and Intelligent Process Automation - March 12, 2019
- The Fourth Global ICO / STO Report tells us ICOs are Growing Less, but Growing Up - March 11, 2019
- Zilliqa joins Student Organisation at King’s College London to Launch Blockchain A-Z Workshops - March 9, 2019
- Alfa-Bank and the Marco Polo Network join to Optimize Trade Finance with Blockchain technology - March 7, 2019
- Insolar Launches Testnet 1.1 making it the most Scalable Enterprise Blockchain Platform - March 6, 2019
- New Decentralized Social Network Platform Creary rewards Creatives and curators for sharing Digital Art - March 6, 2019
- Tide protocol launches Open Source Data Marketplace to Make Privacy Profitable - March 5, 2019
- Unbanked People Worldwide could Benefit from the Integration between Paxful and Bitmart Exchange - March 5, 2019
- Kepler Finance Releases Comprehensive Report On What Lies Ahead For the Security Token Market in 2019 - March 5, 2019
- Switcheo is Introducing its OTC Platform for Secure Peer-to-Peer Digital Token Trade - March 1, 2019
- Electroneum Launches Affordable Smartphone M1 Which Earns users Cryptocurrency Through App - February 25, 2019
- Nebulas could be the Future of Improving The Efficiency of Blockchain Upgrades - February 22, 2019
- ‘Decent’, a Documentary on how Blockchain can Change the World - February 22, 2019
- Blockchain in healthcare market is Expected to Reach $890.5 Million by 2023 due to Increasing Number of Partnerships and Collaborations - February 12, 2019
- Coinify Introduces myCoinify, a B2C service For Individual Traders - February 12, 2019
- Yosemite X has Announced the First Open Source Public Blockchain that Operates without a Native Cryptocurrency - February 8, 2019