UTRUST, a Crypto-commerce company with a technology platform that makes cryptocurrencies spendable for online purchases, announced an exclusive partnership with Payrexx, a leading European and trusted PSP (Payment Service Provider).
The partnership could permanently transform the overall European crypto-payment landscape by providing merchants with access to 40 million cryptocurrency holders around the world.
Through this integration, Payrexx now has a user-friendly crypto payment solution to offer to their database of more than 10,000 customers and merchants, including Adidas, Hotelcard, Alexander Wang, Amavita and Sixt. UTRUST is the first cryptocurrency payment platform that guarantees both buyer and seller protection.
“We are excited to partner with Payrexx, as the company truly understands how to adapt to the changing market needs of merchants,” said Nuno Correia, founder and CEO of UTRUST. “This partnership enables both companies to unleash the opportunity for more mainstream acceptance of crypto-payments.”
“When we were looking for a new crypto-payments partner, UTRUST’s deep-rooted understanding of merchant and customers’ requirements when it comes to these payments stood out,” added Payrexx CEO Ivan Schmid. “Their solution protects users from the inherent volatility of crypto markets, ensuring that those who want to transact will have a consistent price for goods and services.”
Schmid also noted that UTRUST distinguished itself from other companies in the space because it has a clear strategy for implementing its suite of products to promote the adoption of online crypto payments systems.
The integration is expected to be live in Q1 2019.
- ConsenSys and WWF Panda Labs Team up on Project Impactio To Drive and Fund Social Innovation - October 2, 2019
- Codebase focusing Investments on Cannabis sector and Blockchain Ventures - July 28, 2019
- Canadian City Council Enters Agreement with Coinberry to Accept Bitcoin for Tax Payments - July 19, 2019
- BitPay Processed More Than $37 Million in Bitcoin Donations Since 2017 - June 24, 2019
- Generous Donation of $120,000 in Bitcoin by Anonymous Donor Very Well Received by Bitcoin.org - May 30, 2019
- ARK Launches the ARK Deployer, an Open Source Tool to Create a Blockchain in 3 Simple Steps - May 28, 2019
- Bitbond, a Global Lending Platform, Launches STO to Support Small Businesses in Asia with Loans - May 28, 2019
- Famous Swiss Watchmaker, Franck Muller Launches the World’s First Bitcoin Watch - May 25, 2019
- Facebook’s GlobalCoin Allegedly to be introduced in 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Mobile Carrier AT&T to Accept Online Payment Options in Cryptocurrency with BitPay - May 24, 2019
- Consumers Can Now Buy Bitcoin with Cash at 2,200 Coinstar Kiosks Located Inside Grocery Stores - May 24, 2019
- Visa Token Service Acquired by Eleven New Partners for Enhanced Consumer Confidence in the E-Commerce Space - May 23, 2019
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019