It was just a matter of time, VX Network is introducing a new blockchain board game called Crypto Marble. Crypto Marble is a monopoly-style blockchain board game that has adopted the world as its playground. The game uses playful markers with celebrity caricatures.
Crypto Marble will be the world’s first blockchain board game making use of crypto currencies. Users can employ celebrities from around the world as their staff and take advantage of their abilities. Crypto Marble is similar to monopoly, as the user can buy land in areas by throwing dice and moving horses.
The user can build various buildings (garage, office buildings, etc.) on the purchased land and can collect tolls when another user stops in the area. Users can monopolize their own buildings, take other people’s stakes and buildings, collect money, and eventually go bankrupt or win.
It’s possible to obtain various character cards through the random box, and users can also use character cards to grow and strengthen specific characters. In addition, there are dice and character-equipped items with their own abilities such as toll discounts and salary increases.
Crypto Marble is just about ready for launch. People can access the homepage and play it anytime and anywhere, regardless of device and OS, based on HTML5. The new game will be released in February.
The VX Network is currently running the IEO on Bitsonic, which allows people to use their purchased VX coin on any game in the blockchain game platform provided by the VX Network as well as the Crypto Marvel. By the first quarter of this year, games such as BitPet and full 3D blockchain golf game BitGolf will be available on the VX platform as well.
- Codebase focusing Investments on Cannabis sector and Blockchain Ventures - July 28, 2019
- Canadian City Council Enters Agreement with Coinberry to Accept Bitcoin for Tax Payments - July 19, 2019
- BitPay Processed More Than $37 Million in Bitcoin Donations Since 2017 - June 24, 2019
- Generous Donation of $120,000 in Bitcoin by Anonymous Donor Very Well Received by Bitcoin.org - May 30, 2019
- ARK Launches the ARK Deployer, an Open Source Tool to Create a Blockchain in 3 Simple Steps - May 28, 2019
- Bitbond, a Global Lending Platform, Launches STO to Support Small Businesses in Asia with Loans - May 28, 2019
- Famous Swiss Watchmaker, Franck Muller Launches the World’s First Bitcoin Watch - May 25, 2019
- Facebook’s GlobalCoin Allegedly to be introduced in 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Mobile Carrier AT&T to Accept Online Payment Options in Cryptocurrency with BitPay - May 24, 2019
- Consumers Can Now Buy Bitcoin with Cash at 2,200 Coinstar Kiosks Located Inside Grocery Stores - May 24, 2019
- Visa Token Service Acquired by Eleven New Partners for Enhanced Consumer Confidence in the E-Commerce Space - May 23, 2019
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets - May 8, 2019