It was just a matter of time, VX Network is introducing a new blockchain board game called Crypto Marble. Crypto Marble is a monopoly-style blockchain board game that has adopted the world as its playground. The game uses playful markers with celebrity caricatures.
Crypto Marble will be the world’s first blockchain board game making use of crypto currencies. Users can employ celebrities from around the world as their staff and take advantage of their abilities. Crypto Marble is similar to monopoly, as the user can buy land in areas by throwing dice and moving horses.
The user can build various buildings (garage, office buildings, etc.) on the purchased land and can collect tolls when another user stops in the area. Users can monopolize their own buildings, take other people’s stakes and buildings, collect money, and eventually go bankrupt or win.
It’s possible to obtain various character cards through the random box, and users can also use character cards to grow and strengthen specific characters. In addition, there are dice and character-equipped items with their own abilities such as toll discounts and salary increases.
Crypto Marble is just about ready for launch. People can access the homepage and play it anytime and anywhere, regardless of device and OS, based on HTML5. The new game will be released in February.
The VX Network is currently running the IEO on Bitsonic, which allows people to use their purchased VX coin on any game in the blockchain game platform provided by the VX Network as well as the Crypto Marvel. By the first quarter of this year, games such as BitPet and full 3D blockchain golf game BitGolf will be available on the VX platform as well.
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain - April 19, 2019
- Samsung SDS and Tech Mahindra Join to Explore Global Blockchain Market using Samsung’s Nexledger Platform - April 15, 2019
- Kudelski Security Partners with BTblock, fusing Blockchain Consulting with Technology for better Cybersecurity and Design - April 14, 2019
- Albertsons Companies is Joining Blockchain-based IBM Food Trust Network to Pilot Technology to Increase food Transparency - April 11, 2019
- Opera Announces Brand New Browser for Mac, Windows and Linux with Crypto Wallet, Web 3 Explorer and a free VPN - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Platform Insolar Accepted into BiTA, Advancing its Mission of Furthering Blockchain Adoption - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Technology Expected to Grow 66.4% in next 5 Years According to MRFR Research Findings - April 8, 2019
- Japanese Trading Platform Liquid Achieves Unicorn Status through Investments from IDG Capital and Bitmain Technologies - April 8, 2019
- 105 Organizations Announce Commitment to New Blockchain Association INATBA Created by the European Union - April 6, 2019
- Start Up Energy Transition (SET) names Blockchain Company Insolar amongst Top 100 Tech Innovators - April 4, 2019
- Bitwise Asset Management report Claims 95% of Bitcoin Trading Volumes are Fake, Overstating True Size of the Market - March 30, 2019
- Flipside Crypto’s Release of the FCAS25 Mechanism Shows Health of Crypto Industry has been on the Rise through 2018/19. - March 29, 2019
- Digix is launching DigixDao Platform, Joining Ranks of Pioneering Decentralised Autonomous Organisations in Singapore - March 28, 2019
- Quedex on Brink of Becoming World’s First Regulated Crypto-Centric Futures and Options Exchange, after in-principle Decision from GFSC - March 27, 2019
- Ugandan Orphanage able to Sustain Itself through Cryptocurrency Donations from Listeners of National Radio Show - March 26, 2019
- Blockchain-based Entertainment Platform ‘Blue Baikal’ opens Pre-Registration Event Connecting Producers, Influencers and Consumers - March 26, 2019
- French Crypto-Friendly Pacte Law Passes Second Reading in National Assembly, Senate Next - March 25, 2019
- Bamboo Capital Partners, Government of Togo and Moeda Seeds Bank Join to Launch the Bloc fund to Consolidate Social Development - March 25, 2019
- Western Union Joins Stellar Partner Thunes to Use Blockchain to Speed Up Transfers - March 25, 2019
- Dragonchain Announces Partnership with Humanitarian Organization M2030, Facilitating Donation Processes with Blockchain to Fight Malaria - March 21, 2019