It was just a matter of time, VX Network is introducing a new blockchain board game called Crypto Marble. Crypto Marble is a monopoly-style blockchain board game that has adopted the world as its playground. The game uses playful markers with celebrity caricatures.
Crypto Marble will be the world’s first blockchain board game making use of crypto currencies. Users can employ celebrities from around the world as their staff and take advantage of their abilities. Crypto Marble is similar to monopoly, as the user can buy land in areas by throwing dice and moving horses.
The user can build various buildings (garage, office buildings, etc.) on the purchased land and can collect tolls when another user stops in the area. Users can monopolize their own buildings, take other people’s stakes and buildings, collect money, and eventually go bankrupt or win.
It’s possible to obtain various character cards through the random box, and users can also use character cards to grow and strengthen specific characters. In addition, there are dice and character-equipped items with their own abilities such as toll discounts and salary increases.
Crypto Marble is just about ready for launch. People can access the homepage and play it anytime and anywhere, regardless of device and OS, based on HTML5. The new game will be released in February.
The VX Network is currently running the IEO on Bitsonic, which allows people to use their purchased VX coin on any game in the blockchain game platform provided by the VX Network as well as the Crypto Marvel. By the first quarter of this year, games such as BitPet and full 3D blockchain golf game BitGolf will be available on the VX platform as well.
- Blockchain in healthcare market is Expected to Reach $890.5 Million by 2023 due to Increasing Number of Partnerships and Collaborations - February 12, 2019
- Coinify Introduces myCoinify, a B2C service For Individual Traders - February 12, 2019
- Yosemite X has Announced the First Open Source Public Blockchain that Operates without a Native Cryptocurrency - February 8, 2019
- Global Investment Advisory Company says much more Stable STO might merge with, or Entirely Replace IPO - February 8, 2019
- The Chamber of Digital Commerce and Blockchain Association of Canada Join for a Stronger and more Coordinated Blockchain Ecosystem - February 6, 2019
- US Merchants can now Accept Crypytocurrency Payments from their Customers, With Fee Free Cryptocurrency Point of Sale Payment Ecosystem - February 6, 2019
- Former Last.fm’s founder shakes up user privacy access with new Slant on blockchain technology - January 31, 2019
- New Report by BlockchainDefender Links Lack of Trust in Cryptocurrency Industry to Dwindling Coin Prices - January 31, 2019
- VX Network introduces a new Crypto Based, Monopoly-Style Board Game called Crypto Marble - January 30, 2019
- China Ranked first in World of Blockchain and AI Patents Being Filed – USA Runner-up - January 24, 2019
- Block.one Releases EOSIO 1.6.0, Transaction Processing Speeds Could Increase up to 35% - January 24, 2019
- First Cannabis Validation Testing Program Reaches Markets to Create Much Needed Transparency - January 23, 2019
- Eurasian Resources Group is Piloting Blockchain Based Solution on the IBM Blockchain Platform - January 21, 2019
- Coinstar to Give Consumers a Convenient and Easy Way to Buy Bitcoin at Coinstar®Kiosks - January 18, 2019
- Tech Firm IBM and MineHub Join to Build Blockchain-Based Platform for More Efficient Metals & Mining Supply Chain Solution - January 17, 2019
- Former Director of Mobile for TripAdvisor and Viator Joins KeyoCoin Team to Help Build Intuitive Mobile Booking Platform - January 10, 2019
- Project PAI Blockchain Protocol and Blockfolio Signal Beta, Create Platform for AI-Powered 3D Avatars - December 17, 2018
- Nigerian Start-up Announces Revolutionary Global Decentralized Health Platform With A Distributed Blockchain - December 15, 2018
- CEO of Panxora Warns: ‘Draconian’ Regulatory Measures Could Risk Losing Control of Crypto in US - December 13, 2018
- Lancor Scientific Links Use of a Digital Token to Global Blockchain-based Cancer Screening Registry - December 13, 2018