Fetch.AI has joined the Trusted IoT Alliance (TIoTA) to collaborate with major corporates as well as AI and blockchain start-ups on distributed ledger enabled IoT projects. The TIoTA counts Bosch, Telekom Innovation Laboratories, Cisco and Gemalto amongst its corporate members offering facilitated engagement opportunities for innovative distributed ledger start-ups.
Zaki Manian, Executive Director at the Trusted IoT Alliance commented:
“Our alliance brings together the key players to drive forward a secure, interoperable and standardised infrastructure for the IoT. We wholeheartedly welcome innovative start-ups like Fetch.AI. We’re particularly excited about the role autonomous agents will play, they have the potential to ‘bring the IoT to life’ offering entirely new ways to create value for companies and consumers. Fetch offers the world what it’s been missing – an intelligent infrastructure to make this possible.”
Humayun Sheikh, CEO at Fetch.AI added:
“The Trusted IoT Alliance plays an important role in fostering collaboration between innovators that are building Web 3.0 and the major corporations that are so crucial for bringing these new models into production.” He continued: “Our scalable Smart Ledger offers an ideal infrastructure for high-frequency IoT use cases where agents can automate key aspects of mobility, supply-chains, energy and healthcare.”
Softbank recently forecast the IoT will be made up of a trillion connected devices creating over $11 trillion in value by 2025. As IoT devices begin to generate vast amounts of data, that data will increasingly be securely distributed using blockchain and finally consumed by AI technologies that deliver improved solutions.
With its ability to support autonomous agents, and to share predictions based on data amongst distributed parties, Fetch.AI is ideally placed to ensure an intelligent IoT. Fetch.AI’s unique, highly scalable infrastructure provides the search and discovery function and autonomous value exchange necessary for digital agents to deliver an intelligent IoT.
Fetch.AI agents will represent networked real-world assets to ensure these devices can autonomously maximise their own usage and value. Similarly, for IoT sensors the Fetch.AI network means that data streams can be monetized, bringing far more of the world’s data into play, from which all participants of the network benefit.
Fetch.AI will work with the TIoTA on its cross-industry projects to build the future economy by delivering a secure and scalable IoT ecosystem. Fetch.AI’s developers will be participating in the upcoming ‘Trusted IoT Challenge’ and ‘MOBI Grand Challenge’, designing autonomous agents to enable autonomous charging of electric cars.
The news is one of several recent major steps forward for Fetch.AI. The latest deployment of its technology is in collaboration with Clustermarket, the online sharing platform for scientific equipment, and GE Healthcare Life Sciences. Autonomous agents running on the Fetch.AI decentralised test-network are helping both users and laboratories improve the utilisation of specialised equipment through personalised predictions.
Fetch.AI is based in Cambridge, UK with development talent across the globe. Fetch breathes life into machines, data, services and infrastructure with digital representatives called Autonomous Economic Agents™ that can trade autonomously and unsupervised. Fetch delivers a unique, decentralised digital world that adapts in real-time to enable effective, friction-free value exchange. Powered by innovations such as the world’s first Smart Ledger, Fetch has digital intelligence at its heart: delivering actionable predictions, instant trust information and enabling the construction of powerful collaborative models. With unrivalled performance and scalability, Fetch is the missing critical infrastructure for tomorrow’s digital economy.
TIoTA is a result of the collaboration amongst passionate technologists working to leverage blockchain infrastructure to secure and scale IoT ecosystems. TIoTA seeks to enable trust in the data produced by such IoT systems in a distributed ledger/blockchain agnostic fashion, thereby enabling a decentralized trust model for interoperable digitized identities of physical goods, documents, immobilized assets, sensors, and machines.
- CEO Patrick M. Byrne Resigns From Overstock Over ‘Deep State’ Comment and Affair with a Russian Spy – Stock Rises - August 22, 2019
- Telx Technologies Launches World’s First Cryptocurrency Sim Card Wallet And Phone Number - August 22, 2019
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies - August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019