Token.Agency is finally here. After a soft launch at last November’s Blockchain Expo North America Silicon Valley, Token.Agency has opened its doors for business with a new website and new clients.
The full-service, blockchain consulting firm deals in Security Token Offerings (STOs), Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) and blockchain services. They specialize in token design, project launches and marketing services for both established and early-stage businesses.
Token.Agency is new, but the team behind it is not. Their brain trust includes not only an MIT scientist but also experienced marketers, publishers and blockchain industry veterans.
Collectively, the team has worked on more than 90 ICOs, STOs and blockchain projects. Token.Agency has also worked extensively with blockchain clients, such as Bancor, American Zoetrope’s decentralized.pictures, Bollywood’s MinersInc project, and dozens more. Other previous marketing clients include Uber, Netflix, Unilever, Daimler Chrysler, Car2GO, Nintendo, Nissan, Vodafone, and Samsung.
“There is a gap in knowledge and a lot of confusion right now. We can help solve that,” says Richard Kastelein, Managing Director of Token.Agency. “The industry is shifting to a new, more credible market where tokens are securitized and acceptable to regulators. The next big, world-changing idea will be funded by this new wave of tokenomics.”
The partners have been involved in projects that raised more than $750 million in innovation funding in the United States, Singapore, Dubai, Gibraltar, Malta, Switzerland, Cayman Islands and Australia. Token. Agency has global partnerships with legal teams, regulators, exchanges, and other financial professionals such as broker-dealers, institutional investors, and established bitcoin investors. Combined, they have given more than 100 keynotes and thought leadership speeches at conferences around the world.
“There is a gap in knowledge and a lot of confusion right now,” says Theron Andrews, VP of Marketing in North America.
“Security token offerings in the U.S., in particular, are a great way to raise money in a regulated environment via accredited investors,” says Andrews, a former VP at New Alchemy. “And STOs are not only for startups but also for medium-sized businesses that want to grow.”
Token.Agency is part of a consortium of companies that includes the education firm Blockchain Partners, which has taught over 1,000 multinational corporate staffers the basics of blockchain via Webex remote and live classes. Also in the company’s portfolio is Blockchain News, the industry standard since 2015 with strong social media communities and Google rankings for its daily articles. Their pioneering event CryptoFinancing (Tokenomicon) was the first ICO event held in Europe in early 2017. Lastly, their Cryptoassets Design Group focuses on managing top advisory talent.
“We want to use our strong market position to not only educate people but also help them understand the blockchain business environment and find the right partners,” says Robert K. Elder, Token.Agency Founding Partner and Business Develop Executive.
As security tokens gain prominence, the ICOs environment is evolving.
“Businesses that want to include tokenomics in their projects still need a community and network to drive the free market supply and demand which make a viable tokenized ecosystem,” says partner Tobias Ebbinge.
Token.Agency is about more than helping new and established businesses participate in this emerging market, however.
“We have to help folks in the large agencies and business groups understand the new paradigm,” says Martijn Timmermans, Director of Operations. “There are so many emerging opportunities that combine cryptocurrencies, and loyalty programs and game theory—the possibilities are endless.”
Timmermans said he is planning to use the Tokenomicon brand to create smaller, more exclusive events for agencies and companies that want high-level engagement on the ecosystem.
“We have a massive network of people who can help with both education and consulting,” adds Timmermans. “Token.Agency is in the right place at the right time.”
Key appointments in the new agency:
- Richard Kastelein, Managing Director of Token.Agency is also the Publisher of Blockchain News and founder of Blockchain Partners, based in Groningen, The Netherlands.
- Theron Andrews, Partner and VP of Marketing in North America, was the former VP of Marketing at New Alchemy. Andrews is based in Dallas, Texas, USA.
- Dr. John Clippinger, Advisor and Partner, an MIT scientist and author, based in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- Martijn Timmermans, Director of Operations and Tokenomicon, based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Robert K. Elder, Founding Partner and Business Development Executive, is based in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- Tobias Ebbinge, Partner and VP of Marketing Europe, is based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Wieke Beenen, Partner and Editor of Blockchain News, is based in Groningen, The Netherlands.
Tokenomics is changing the way humans self-organize in communities and create their own value that is built from the bottom up, rather than the top down. These emerging economic paradigms are revolutionizing the way we trade. From inception to launch, the focus of Token.Agency is on advising top projects that create meaningful impact.
“We prefer to work on projects that have social value or transformational capability,” says Kastelein. “Currently, we are finding that real estate, loyalty programmes and supply chains are all now being transformed by blockchain technology and tokenomics – with real use cases coming to market in 2019.”
- OneFeather and BlocPal to Provide First Nations with Digital Financial Services - July 23, 2019
- Government Committee Wants Total Ban on Cryptocurrencies in India - July 23, 2019
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Historic $224 Million SIM Swap Lawsuit by Crypto Luminary Michael Terpin Against Telco Giant AT&T Mobility - July 23, 2019
- RENBDO: First ICO Approved by European Commission – 70 Percent Funding From EU - July 22, 2019
- Chinese Government Blockchain Standardized Certification Received by Lenovo, Alipay, and Aelf - July 22, 2019
- KPMG Teams Up With Tomia, Microsoft And R3 To Create A Near Real-time Settlement Network For Telecom Companies - July 22, 2019
- Blockchain-Based ‘Lunar Registry’ Launched - July 22, 2019
- Daimler launches hardware Car Wallet with RIDDLE&CODE - July 22, 2019
- Ugandan President to Explore use of Blockchain to Tackle Counterfeit Drugs - July 22, 2019
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019