Switcheo OTC — A platform paving the way for a trustless and secure trading experience, is pleased to announce it will be launching a new crypto-to-crypto over-the-counter trading platform, with its public beta coming up on March 4th.
Until now, the ability to securely execute peer-to-peer trades of digital tokens that Switcheo cannot form a market for, has been sorely lacking.
leveraging on existing trustless smart contracts on Ethereum and NEO, the new platform will allow users to execute peer-to-peer trades with zero counter-party risk.
“We saw an increasing demand for OTC services on NEO and Ethereum and we hope that this platform can help fulfill that need in a secure manner,” said Switcheo CEO Ivan Poon.
For all traders who want to try it out, the fees are kept low, with 0% fees in the first month for all OTC trades. After that, traders can opt to use SWTH tokens for discounts on fees.
Similar to the main exchange, Switcheo OTC is also a fully non-custodial platform that executes trades immediately and transparently. The tokens used in Switcheo OTC also draw from the same smart contract balance as the main Exchange, giving traders a frictionless experience.
Switcheo OTC will first launch with a limited set of tokens and be restricted to trading within individual blockchains. After their NEO V3 smart contract update, this offering will be expanded to all compatible ERC-20 and NEP-5 tokens, including those that are not on the main Switcheo order books. Finally, cross-chain OTC trades will be enabled following the launch of atomic swap capabilities.
The company hopes that Switcheo OTC will become a useful tool for cryptocurrency owners that need to execute large trades off the main order books or need to execute peer-to-peer trades of tokens that are not listed on Switcheo’s markets.
- Blockchain-based Entertainment Platform ‘Blue Baikal’ opens Pre-Registration Event Connecting Producers, Influencers and Consumers - March 26, 2019
- French Crypto-Friendly Pacte Law Passes Second Reading in National Assembly, Senate Next - March 25, 2019
- Bamboo Capital Partners, Government of Togo and Moeda Seeds Bank Join to Launch the Bloc fund to Consolidate Social Development - March 25, 2019
- Western Union Joins Stellar Partner Thunes to Use Blockchain to Speed Up Transfers - March 25, 2019
- Dragonchain Announces Partnership with Humanitarian Organization M2030, Facilitating Donation Processes with Blockchain to Fight Malaria - March 21, 2019
- PUBLIQ Named Finalist by UK Parliamentary Group for Blockchain Application in Media Category - March 20, 2019
- FashionTV Leaps into the World of Blockchain by Partnering up with Decentralized E-commerce Platform WAAM - March 20, 2019
- Kudelski Security Announces Partnership with Hosho To Secure Blockchain Ecosystems - March 19, 2019
- Blockchain Goes Hollywood is Expected to Attract Blockchain and Crypto Experts, Investors and Celebrities to Epic multi-day Event - March 19, 2019
- Blockmason and Bitsonic Announce Token Generation Event for BLINK, Link’s Utility Token - March 15, 2019
- DX Exchange and Perlin Network Bring Tokenized Apple and Facebook Stocks to Empower a vast new Population of Retail Investors on the Blockchain - March 15, 2019
- Forte And Xpring create $100 Million Fund To stimulate Mainstream Use Of Blockchain In Games - March 13, 2019
- Private Jet Instant Booking Platform Announces Security Token Offering (STO) - March 12, 2019
- Samsung SDS is announcing its plans to innovate in various fields with Blockchain and Intelligent Process Automation - March 12, 2019
- The Fourth Global ICO / STO Report tells us ICOs are Growing Less, but Growing Up - March 11, 2019
- Zilliqa joins Student Organisation at King’s College London to Launch Blockchain A-Z Workshops - March 9, 2019
- Alfa-Bank and the Marco Polo Network join to Optimize Trade Finance with Blockchain technology - March 7, 2019
- Insolar Launches Testnet 1.1 making it the most Scalable Enterprise Blockchain Platform - March 6, 2019
- New Decentralized Social Network Platform Creary rewards Creatives and curators for sharing Digital Art - March 6, 2019
- Tide protocol launches Open Source Data Marketplace to Make Privacy Profitable - March 5, 2019