Creary, a blockchain-based social network of multimedia portfolios just launched its new platform on which creatives and curators can get rewarded for sharing their digital creations with the community. Artist can now share their creative portfolios, by uploading legal digital content, images, videos, music, texts, digital books or any other multimedia format.
The decentralized art community rewards artist for their creative work according to the votes received from the community. These rewards are in the platform’s token called CREA that can be converted easily into any other coin (cryptocurrency and fiat). Users all have a profile a with a wallet in which their earnings are automatically stored. The reward distribution system is governed by the community itself and any user can vote freely and in real time how they want the Crea network to evolve.
The new platform offers a public and transparent alternative of intellectual property registration, making intelligent use of the revolutionary distributed Blockchain technology. The platform automatically creates incorruptible timestamps that issue a certificate of authorship and a distribution license for any digital work, which automatically protects the work of artists, designers, and multimedia creatives who share their works on the platform.
It has been a real challenge for the Creary team to create a product with an attractive interface, with a good user experience. Creary’s decentralized ecosystem has been designed in order to distribute all of the power and benefits of the network among all of its users who add value to the community.
Creary is the first Dapp built on the distributed CREA Network. It is an open source network designed especially for the creation of blockchain-based decentralized applications and social networks of digital content.
- ConsenSys and WWF Panda Labs Team up on Project Impactio To Drive and Fund Social Innovation - October 2, 2019
- Codebase focusing Investments on Cannabis sector and Blockchain Ventures - July 28, 2019
- Canadian City Council Enters Agreement with Coinberry to Accept Bitcoin for Tax Payments - July 19, 2019
- BitPay Processed More Than $37 Million in Bitcoin Donations Since 2017 - June 24, 2019
- Generous Donation of $120,000 in Bitcoin by Anonymous Donor Very Well Received by Bitcoin.org - May 30, 2019
- ARK Launches the ARK Deployer, an Open Source Tool to Create a Blockchain in 3 Simple Steps - May 28, 2019
- Bitbond, a Global Lending Platform, Launches STO to Support Small Businesses in Asia with Loans - May 28, 2019
- Famous Swiss Watchmaker, Franck Muller Launches the World’s First Bitcoin Watch - May 25, 2019
- Facebook’s GlobalCoin Allegedly to be introduced in 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Mobile Carrier AT&T to Accept Online Payment Options in Cryptocurrency with BitPay - May 24, 2019
- Consumers Can Now Buy Bitcoin with Cash at 2,200 Coinstar Kiosks Located Inside Grocery Stores - May 24, 2019
- Visa Token Service Acquired by Eleven New Partners for Enhanced Consumer Confidence in the E-Commerce Space - May 23, 2019
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019