Creary, a blockchain-based social network of multimedia portfolios just launched its new platform on which creatives and curators can get rewarded for sharing their digital creations with the community. Artist can now share their creative portfolios, by uploading legal digital content, images, videos, music, texts, digital books or any other multimedia format.
The decentralized art community rewards artist for their creative work according to the votes received from the community. These rewards are in the platform’s token called CREA that can be converted easily into any other coin (cryptocurrency and fiat). Users all have a profile a with a wallet in which their earnings are automatically stored. The reward distribution system is governed by the community itself and any user can vote freely and in real time how they want the Crea network to evolve.
The new platform offers a public and transparent alternative of intellectual property registration, making intelligent use of the revolutionary distributed Blockchain technology. The platform automatically creates incorruptible timestamps that issue a certificate of authorship and a distribution license for any digital work, which automatically protects the work of artists, designers, and multimedia creatives who share their works on the platform.
It has been a real challenge for the Creary team to create a product with an attractive interface, with a good user experience. Creary’s decentralized ecosystem has been designed in order to distribute all of the power and benefits of the network among all of its users who add value to the community.
Creary is the first Dapp built on the distributed CREA Network. It is an open source network designed especially for the creation of blockchain-based decentralized applications and social networks of digital content.
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets - May 8, 2019
- With Hoard, Video Game Developers Will Now Have the Ability to Seamlessly Integrate Games with Ethereum - May 1, 2019
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain - April 19, 2019
- Samsung SDS and Tech Mahindra Join to Explore Global Blockchain Market using Samsung’s Nexledger Platform - April 15, 2019
- Kudelski Security Partners with BTblock, fusing Blockchain Consulting with Technology for better Cybersecurity and Design - April 14, 2019
- Albertsons Companies is Joining Blockchain-based IBM Food Trust Network to Pilot Technology to Increase food Transparency - April 11, 2019
- Opera Announces Brand New Browser for Mac, Windows and Linux with Crypto Wallet, Web 3 Explorer and a free VPN - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Platform Insolar Accepted into BiTA, Advancing its Mission of Furthering Blockchain Adoption - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Technology Expected to Grow 66.4% in next 5 Years According to MRFR Research Findings - April 8, 2019
- Japanese Trading Platform Liquid Achieves Unicorn Status through Investments from IDG Capital and Bitmain Technologies - April 8, 2019
- 105 Organizations Announce Commitment to New Blockchain Association INATBA Created by the European Union - April 6, 2019
- Start Up Energy Transition (SET) names Blockchain Company Insolar amongst Top 100 Tech Innovators - April 4, 2019