After more than 12 quarters of continued growth in sales and number of clients, TapJets, the world’s only on-demand private jet booking platform that has managed to “Uber-nize” private jet bookings, is now announcing a Security Token Offering (STO). The company is offering Accredited Investors in the United States and Investors Worldwide an opportunity to become shareholders. TapJets STO offering can be funded with traditional funds and cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple.
Since its formation in late 2015, TapJets has consistently introduced innovative technologies to simplify booking of private jet charter. It’s the World’s only platform that allows clients to book a private jet directly from jet operating companies with a mobile app. The simple, easy-to-use system handles the routing, booking, and all other details. Once booked, all guests have to do is show up at the airport.
“Our ability to book a private jet faster than you can get an Uber ride is simply revolutionary,” said Eugene Kesselman, CEO of TapJets, “we leverage Artificial Intelligence, data analytics, and predictive modeling to connect our clients to jets that are ready to take off”.”
TapJets business model of using scalable technology and charging a modest fixed fee for its services, has so far resulted in 81% year-over-year growth in sales and an overall outstanding financial performance. TapJets growth is driven by the simplicity of use, quality of services, and 98% client rebooking rates.
“TapJets early adoption of Blockchain to secure each flight, and their acceptance of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple, in addition to traditional payments, shows their ability to be innovative and cutting edge,” said Michael Terpin, advisor and Blockchain expert.
TapJets Offering is available to qualified investors in the United States, and non-U.S.A. investors. True to TapJets mark, investments will be issued as recorded Blockchain security (a digital version of a stock certificate). TapJets accepts both traditional funds and cryptocurrency from investors who will get an opportunity, unlike the ICO’s of the past, to be real shareholders of the company.
- Blockchain-based Entertainment Platform ‘Blue Baikal’ opens Pre-Registration Event Connecting Producers, Influencers and Consumers - March 26, 2019
- French Crypto-Friendly Pacte Law Passes Second Reading in National Assembly, Senate Next - March 25, 2019
- Bamboo Capital Partners, Government of Togo and Moeda Seeds Bank Join to Launch the Bloc fund to Consolidate Social Development - March 25, 2019
- Western Union Joins Stellar Partner Thunes to Use Blockchain to Speed Up Transfers - March 25, 2019
- Dragonchain Announces Partnership with Humanitarian Organization M2030, Facilitating Donation Processes with Blockchain to Fight Malaria - March 21, 2019
- PUBLIQ Named Finalist by UK Parliamentary Group for Blockchain Application in Media Category - March 20, 2019
- FashionTV Leaps into the World of Blockchain by Partnering up with Decentralized E-commerce Platform WAAM - March 20, 2019
- Kudelski Security Announces Partnership with Hosho To Secure Blockchain Ecosystems - March 19, 2019
- Blockchain Goes Hollywood is Expected to Attract Blockchain and Crypto Experts, Investors and Celebrities to Epic multi-day Event - March 19, 2019
- Blockmason and Bitsonic Announce Token Generation Event for BLINK, Link’s Utility Token - March 15, 2019
- DX Exchange and Perlin Network Bring Tokenized Apple and Facebook Stocks to Empower a vast new Population of Retail Investors on the Blockchain - March 15, 2019
- Forte And Xpring create $100 Million Fund To stimulate Mainstream Use Of Blockchain In Games - March 13, 2019
- Private Jet Instant Booking Platform Announces Security Token Offering (STO) - March 12, 2019
- Samsung SDS is announcing its plans to innovate in various fields with Blockchain and Intelligent Process Automation - March 12, 2019
- The Fourth Global ICO / STO Report tells us ICOs are Growing Less, but Growing Up - March 11, 2019
- Zilliqa joins Student Organisation at King’s College London to Launch Blockchain A-Z Workshops - March 9, 2019
- Alfa-Bank and the Marco Polo Network join to Optimize Trade Finance with Blockchain technology - March 7, 2019
- Insolar Launches Testnet 1.1 making it the most Scalable Enterprise Blockchain Platform - March 6, 2019
- New Decentralized Social Network Platform Creary rewards Creatives and curators for sharing Digital Art - March 6, 2019
- Tide protocol launches Open Source Data Marketplace to Make Privacy Profitable - March 5, 2019