After more than 12 quarters of continued growth in sales and number of clients, TapJets, the world’s only on-demand private jet booking platform that has managed to “Uber-nize” private jet bookings, is now announcing a Security Token Offering (STO). The company is offering Accredited Investors in the United States and Investors Worldwide an opportunity to become shareholders. TapJets STO offering can be funded with traditional funds and cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple.
Since its formation in late 2015, TapJets has consistently introduced innovative technologies to simplify booking of private jet charter. It’s the World’s only platform that allows clients to book a private jet directly from jet operating companies with a mobile app. The simple, easy-to-use system handles the routing, booking, and all other details. Once booked, all guests have to do is show up at the airport.
“Our ability to book a private jet faster than you can get an Uber ride is simply revolutionary,” said Eugene Kesselman, CEO of TapJets, “we leverage Artificial Intelligence, data analytics, and predictive modeling to connect our clients to jets that are ready to take off”.”
TapJets business model of using scalable technology and charging a modest fixed fee for its services, has so far resulted in 81% year-over-year growth in sales and an overall outstanding financial performance. TapJets growth is driven by the simplicity of use, quality of services, and 98% client rebooking rates.
“TapJets early adoption of Blockchain to secure each flight, and their acceptance of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple, in addition to traditional payments, shows their ability to be innovative and cutting edge,” said Michael Terpin, advisor and Blockchain expert.
TapJets Offering is available to qualified investors in the United States, and non-U.S.A. investors. True to TapJets mark, investments will be issued as recorded Blockchain security (a digital version of a stock certificate). TapJets accepts both traditional funds and cryptocurrency from investors who will get an opportunity, unlike the ICO’s of the past, to be real shareholders of the company.
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets - May 8, 2019
- With Hoard, Video Game Developers Will Now Have the Ability to Seamlessly Integrate Games with Ethereum - May 1, 2019
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain - April 19, 2019
- Samsung SDS and Tech Mahindra Join to Explore Global Blockchain Market using Samsung’s Nexledger Platform - April 15, 2019
- Kudelski Security Partners with BTblock, fusing Blockchain Consulting with Technology for better Cybersecurity and Design - April 14, 2019
- Albertsons Companies is Joining Blockchain-based IBM Food Trust Network to Pilot Technology to Increase food Transparency - April 11, 2019
- Opera Announces Brand New Browser for Mac, Windows and Linux with Crypto Wallet, Web 3 Explorer and a free VPN - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Platform Insolar Accepted into BiTA, Advancing its Mission of Furthering Blockchain Adoption - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Technology Expected to Grow 66.4% in next 5 Years According to MRFR Research Findings - April 8, 2019
- Japanese Trading Platform Liquid Achieves Unicorn Status through Investments from IDG Capital and Bitmain Technologies - April 8, 2019
- 105 Organizations Announce Commitment to New Blockchain Association INATBA Created by the European Union - April 6, 2019
- Start Up Energy Transition (SET) names Blockchain Company Insolar amongst Top 100 Tech Innovators - April 4, 2019
- Bitwise Asset Management report Claims 95% of Bitcoin Trading Volumes are Fake, Overstating True Size of the Market - March 30, 2019