Perlin Network and DX Exchange have announced a partnership making it easy for a whole new community of retail investors to enter both the traditional securities and cryptocurrency markets by enabling the trade of major stocks in digitized form on the Blockchain.
DX Exchange is the world’s first platform that allows investors to own and trade fractional interests in traditional stocks. Other advantages include tokenized assets such as 24/7 access to markets, greater liquidity to asset , lower transaction costs, faster automated settlement, augmented compliance check security etc.
By significantly lowering the high price barriers to entry for blue chip stocks, this will empower a vast new population to retail investors (including those in the “bottom billion”) to actively participate in the global equity markets. Investors in rapidly growing developing economies around the world with low existing levels of equity ownership, will now be able to make fractional investments in major securities including Apple, Facebook, Tesla, Microsoft, Amazon, Netflix, and a range of others.
Although India and Indonesia (
“Perlin is already actively working to create greater economic inclusion by providing a new stream of passive income for users on our distributed cloud platform in struggling communities around the world,” explained Dorjee Sun, CEO of Perlin, “We will further disrupt the status quo by aggressively leveraging our established networks in India, Indonesia and other emerging economies to support greater user adoption for DX Exchange – including by letting Perlin users to directly trade tokenized stocks on their ground-breaking platform.”
Built on NASDAQ’s market leading matching engine technology and surveillance technology, DX Exchange also enables cryptocurrency trading. Combined with tokenized stocks, DX Exchange will therefore facilitate the entry of a huge new population of individuals looking to rise above their economic situations via asset ownership and investment in a range of new and innovative digital asset classes.
“We are incredibly excited to be collaborating with Perlin with its experienced business team, world-leading crew of developers, and disruptive distributed technology,” said Daniel Skowronski, CEO of DX Exchange. “Their mission to empower struggling communities globally lines up perfectly with our own mission to open up both traditional equity and emerging digital asset markets to people everywhere regardless of their socio-economic circumstances. Together DX Exchange and Perlin can trade the untradeable.”
- BitPay Processed More Than $37 Million in Bitcoin Donations Since 2017 - June 24, 2019
- Generous Donation of $120,000 in Bitcoin by Anonymous Donor Very Well Received by Bitcoin.org - May 30, 2019
- ARK Launches the ARK Deployer, an Open Source Tool to Create a Blockchain in 3 Simple Steps - May 28, 2019
- Bitbond, a Global Lending Platform, Launches STO to Support Small Businesses in Asia with Loans - May 28, 2019
- Famous Swiss Watchmaker, Franck Muller Launches the World’s First Bitcoin Watch - May 25, 2019
- Facebook’s GlobalCoin Allegedly to be introduced in 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Mobile Carrier AT&T to Accept Online Payment Options in Cryptocurrency with BitPay - May 24, 2019
- Consumers Can Now Buy Bitcoin with Cash at 2,200 Coinstar Kiosks Located Inside Grocery Stores - May 24, 2019
- Visa Token Service Acquired by Eleven New Partners for Enhanced Consumer Confidence in the E-Commerce Space - May 23, 2019
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets - May 8, 2019
- With Hoard, Video Game Developers Will Now Have the Ability to Seamlessly Integrate Games with Ethereum - May 1, 2019
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain - April 19, 2019