FashionTV, the international fashion and lifestyle broadcasting station which aims to provide original, unbiased and informative programming, is planning to join this new age in e-commerce by embedding WAAM across its channels, making the WAAM token an officially acceptable currency.
Since its inception in 1997, FashionTV has reached over 1 billion people across the globe, with a unique, cosmopolitan and a modern style allowing for influential partnerships with many global brands.
2018 was the year where the issue of users’ privacy took the central stage. With the enactment of GDPR and the congressional hearing of Facebook’s Founder, Mark Zuckerberg, the issue of users’ ownership rights over their data was brought firmly into the public spotlight.
WAAM a decentralized e-commerce blockchain platform, made it its mission to return data ownership rights back to their original owners- the users. On WAAM, users have the right to choose whether to share their personal data for rewards or keep it private. The company’s goal is to create a true win-win economy by connecting all parties; retailers, users, and apps in a consensual and direct manner, WAAM makes sure that all the players in its economy have something to gain.
Retailers working on WAAM platform can access and analyze customers’ real purchase behavior as well as cross-market retailers’ statistics. Using this comprehensive database allows them to better target and find their specific audiences. Marketing campaigns are then done in a consensual and personal fashion, as potential customers must agree to view the message from the retailer and are rewarded for their time. The message itself contains a personalized offer based on the user’s taste supplemented with tailored pricing.
Apps can also further benefit by connecting to WAAM, as joining the platform will allow them to create an additional monetization engine, one that exists on top of the traditional monetization tools currently available, such as IAP (In-App Purchases) and advertisement. One of the most serious roadblocks faced by apps looking to expand their user base is maintaining profitability while generating growth, increasing the value the users’ LTV (Life Time Value) can make a significant difference in apps ability to further expand their reach.
WAAM, which was established in 2017, will make its first leap into the e-commerce sphere through the fashion industry, the largest e-commerce vertical. This goal will be further strengthened by the partnership with FashionTV, who will help increase WAAM’s exposure through its connection to thousands of retailers and celebrities, bringing WAAM to the homes of millions of people around the world.
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain - April 19, 2019
- Samsung SDS and Tech Mahindra Join to Explore Global Blockchain Market using Samsung’s Nexledger Platform - April 15, 2019
- Kudelski Security Partners with BTblock, fusing Blockchain Consulting with Technology for better Cybersecurity and Design - April 14, 2019
- Albertsons Companies is Joining Blockchain-based IBM Food Trust Network to Pilot Technology to Increase food Transparency - April 11, 2019
- Opera Announces Brand New Browser for Mac, Windows and Linux with Crypto Wallet, Web 3 Explorer and a free VPN - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Platform Insolar Accepted into BiTA, Advancing its Mission of Furthering Blockchain Adoption - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Technology Expected to Grow 66.4% in next 5 Years According to MRFR Research Findings - April 8, 2019
- Japanese Trading Platform Liquid Achieves Unicorn Status through Investments from IDG Capital and Bitmain Technologies - April 8, 2019
- 105 Organizations Announce Commitment to New Blockchain Association INATBA Created by the European Union - April 6, 2019
- Start Up Energy Transition (SET) names Blockchain Company Insolar amongst Top 100 Tech Innovators - April 4, 2019
- Bitwise Asset Management report Claims 95% of Bitcoin Trading Volumes are Fake, Overstating True Size of the Market - March 30, 2019
- Flipside Crypto’s Release of the FCAS25 Mechanism Shows Health of Crypto Industry has been on the Rise through 2018/19. - March 29, 2019
- Digix is launching DigixDao Platform, Joining Ranks of Pioneering Decentralised Autonomous Organisations in Singapore - March 28, 2019
- Quedex on Brink of Becoming World’s First Regulated Crypto-Centric Futures and Options Exchange, after in-principle Decision from GFSC - March 27, 2019
- Ugandan Orphanage able to Sustain Itself through Cryptocurrency Donations from Listeners of National Radio Show - March 26, 2019
- Blockchain-based Entertainment Platform ‘Blue Baikal’ opens Pre-Registration Event Connecting Producers, Influencers and Consumers - March 26, 2019
- French Crypto-Friendly Pacte Law Passes Second Reading in National Assembly, Senate Next - March 25, 2019
- Bamboo Capital Partners, Government of Togo and Moeda Seeds Bank Join to Launch the Bloc fund to Consolidate Social Development - March 25, 2019
- Western Union Joins Stellar Partner Thunes to Use Blockchain to Speed Up Transfers - March 25, 2019
- Dragonchain Announces Partnership with Humanitarian Organization M2030, Facilitating Donation Processes with Blockchain to Fight Malaria - March 21, 2019