FashionTV, the international fashion and lifestyle broadcasting station which aims to provide original, unbiased and informative programming, is planning to join this new age in e-commerce by embedding WAAM across its channels, making the WAAM token an officially acceptable currency.
Since its inception in 1997, FashionTV has reached over 1 billion people across the globe, with a unique, cosmopolitan and a modern style allowing for influential partnerships with many global brands.
2018 was the year where the issue of users’ privacy took the central stage. With the enactment of GDPR and the congressional hearing of Facebook’s Founder, Mark Zuckerberg, the issue of users’ ownership rights over their data was brought firmly into the public spotlight.
WAAM a decentralized e-commerce blockchain platform, made it its mission to return data ownership rights back to their original owners- the users. On WAAM, users have the right to choose whether to share their personal data for rewards or keep it private. The company’s goal is to create a true win-win economy by connecting all parties; retailers, users, and apps in a consensual and direct manner, WAAM makes sure that all the players in its economy have something to gain.
Retailers working on WAAM platform can access and analyze customers’ real purchase behavior as well as cross-market retailers’ statistics. Using this comprehensive database allows them to better target and find their specific audiences. Marketing campaigns are then done in a consensual and personal fashion, as potential customers must agree to view the message from the retailer and are rewarded for their time. The message itself contains a personalized offer based on the user’s taste supplemented with tailored pricing.
Apps can also further benefit by connecting to WAAM, as joining the platform will allow them to create an additional monetization engine, one that exists on top of the traditional monetization tools currently available, such as IAP (In-App Purchases) and advertisement. One of the most serious roadblocks faced by apps looking to expand their user base is maintaining profitability while generating growth, increasing the value the users’ LTV (Life Time Value) can make a significant difference in apps ability to further expand their reach.
WAAM, which was established in 2017, will make its first leap into the e-commerce sphere through the fashion industry, the largest e-commerce vertical. This goal will be further strengthened by the partnership with FashionTV, who will help increase WAAM’s exposure through its connection to thousands of retailers and celebrities, bringing WAAM to the homes of millions of people around the world.
- BitPay Processed More Than $37 Million in Bitcoin Donations Since 2017 - June 24, 2019
- Generous Donation of $120,000 in Bitcoin by Anonymous Donor Very Well Received by Bitcoin.org - May 30, 2019
- ARK Launches the ARK Deployer, an Open Source Tool to Create a Blockchain in 3 Simple Steps - May 28, 2019
- Bitbond, a Global Lending Platform, Launches STO to Support Small Businesses in Asia with Loans - May 28, 2019
- Famous Swiss Watchmaker, Franck Muller Launches the World’s First Bitcoin Watch - May 25, 2019
- Facebook’s GlobalCoin Allegedly to be introduced in 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Mobile Carrier AT&T to Accept Online Payment Options in Cryptocurrency with BitPay - May 24, 2019
- Consumers Can Now Buy Bitcoin with Cash at 2,200 Coinstar Kiosks Located Inside Grocery Stores - May 24, 2019
- Visa Token Service Acquired by Eleven New Partners for Enhanced Consumer Confidence in the E-Commerce Space - May 23, 2019
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets - May 8, 2019
- With Hoard, Video Game Developers Will Now Have the Ability to Seamlessly Integrate Games with Ethereum - May 1, 2019
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain - April 19, 2019