Dragonchain, a technology leader in the Blockchain space, is joining with M2030, a humanitarian organization dedicated to fighting malaria. With its education, project incubation, acceleration and enterprise services, Dragonchain’s goal is to empower M2030 with an enterprise-grade Blockchain solution.
Through their brand, M2030 offers a smart system for partners to raise awareness through campaigns or for branding select products and services. In return, the company, which is both a brand as well as movement, pledges funds to fight malaria in the countries where the money was raised, working with the Global Fund, or directly with reputable NGOs. They company donates 100 percent of all raised funds directly into programs.
As M2030’s technology partner, Dragonchain will provide blockchain-based services and the capabilities of the Dragonchain Platform, starting with Vietnam. These will facilitate the donation process and increase the transparency of contributions. Blockchain functionality will help create an immutable and transparent record of donations, while also allowing organizations to track the use of contributions by implementing partners.
“We are excited to partner with Dragonchain in Vietnam. By using their services and capabilities, we can enhance the trust in M2030,” said Patrik Silborn, co-founder of M2030. “By working with Dragonchain, we will be able to onboard some of the best businesses in Vietnam, and ultimately end malaria once and for all,” added Gerard Teoh, co-founder of M2030.
“Dragonchain’s mission is to empower everyone to overcome global challenges with blockchain,” said Shirly Roets, president of Dragonchain Foundation. “This partnership will eliminate barriers commonly faced by humanitarian groups and leverage blockchain’s unique functionality to support M2030’s goal.
- Codebase focusing Investments on Cannabis sector and Blockchain Ventures - July 28, 2019
- Canadian City Council Enters Agreement with Coinberry to Accept Bitcoin for Tax Payments - July 19, 2019
- BitPay Processed More Than $37 Million in Bitcoin Donations Since 2017 - June 24, 2019
- Generous Donation of $120,000 in Bitcoin by Anonymous Donor Very Well Received by Bitcoin.org - May 30, 2019
- ARK Launches the ARK Deployer, an Open Source Tool to Create a Blockchain in 3 Simple Steps - May 28, 2019
- Bitbond, a Global Lending Platform, Launches STO to Support Small Businesses in Asia with Loans - May 28, 2019
- Famous Swiss Watchmaker, Franck Muller Launches the World’s First Bitcoin Watch - May 25, 2019
- Facebook’s GlobalCoin Allegedly to be introduced in 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Mobile Carrier AT&T to Accept Online Payment Options in Cryptocurrency with BitPay - May 24, 2019
- Consumers Can Now Buy Bitcoin with Cash at 2,200 Coinstar Kiosks Located Inside Grocery Stores - May 24, 2019
- Visa Token Service Acquired by Eleven New Partners for Enhanced Consumer Confidence in the E-Commerce Space - May 23, 2019
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets - May 8, 2019