Blue Baikal, a community service for global users who enjoy entertainment, opened-up their pre-registration event, in which registrants can join the community, recommend a friend, and become ambassadors.
Blue Baikal is a Blockchain based entertainment content platform that connects content producers, influencers, and consumers. The company pursues a system in which entertainment businesses can grow, profits can be maximized, and fair profit sharing with the participants is promoted.
With three different formats, social media, digital content store and crowdfunding, Blue Baikal offers a platform in which users can promote, review or recommend their favorite movies, games, or other entertainment content.
Participating members can receive BBC Tokens as rewards. The earned Tokens can be used to purchase digital contents online or investments to content producers they wish to support.
The users of “Blue Baikal” also known as “Baikaleans,” are not just content consumers, the idea behind the concept is that they themselves can also become proactive influencers by supporting the global development of content producers and entertainment industry. “Blue Baikal” operators support “Baikaleans” to produce their own content and become influential.
Blue Baikal’s CEO, Hoon Jang said:
“Blue Baikal aims to create a new trend with in the entertainment industry that is currently facilitated by large corporations with massive capital. Blockchain will be our fundamental technology in achieving our goal.”
During the pre-registration event, people can access Bluebaikal.io, join, and instantly be rewarded with 100 BBC Tokens. Each invited friend joining the community will make them 50 bonus BBC Tokens as well. Additionally, Blue Baikal will be entering 100 BBC tokens for each registered user and the top 20 users who created the most invites will be gradually rewarded with those collected BBC Tokens.
In addition, “Blue Baikal” operators announced to open an Alpha version of “Blue Baikal.” It is available based on STEEM Blockchain basis Dapp and the users can access it at Bluebaikal.com, which requires a separate registration to STEEM.
The users of Bluebaikal.com can review or recommend the posts to receive extra STEEM coin rewards other than BBC Tokens.
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain - April 19, 2019
- Samsung SDS and Tech Mahindra Join to Explore Global Blockchain Market using Samsung’s Nexledger Platform - April 15, 2019
- Kudelski Security Partners with BTblock, fusing Blockchain Consulting with Technology for better Cybersecurity and Design - April 14, 2019
- Albertsons Companies is Joining Blockchain-based IBM Food Trust Network to Pilot Technology to Increase food Transparency - April 11, 2019
- Opera Announces Brand New Browser for Mac, Windows and Linux with Crypto Wallet, Web 3 Explorer and a free VPN - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Platform Insolar Accepted into BiTA, Advancing its Mission of Furthering Blockchain Adoption - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Technology Expected to Grow 66.4% in next 5 Years According to MRFR Research Findings - April 8, 2019
- Japanese Trading Platform Liquid Achieves Unicorn Status through Investments from IDG Capital and Bitmain Technologies - April 8, 2019
- 105 Organizations Announce Commitment to New Blockchain Association INATBA Created by the European Union - April 6, 2019
- Start Up Energy Transition (SET) names Blockchain Company Insolar amongst Top 100 Tech Innovators - April 4, 2019
- Bitwise Asset Management report Claims 95% of Bitcoin Trading Volumes are Fake, Overstating True Size of the Market - March 30, 2019
- Flipside Crypto’s Release of the FCAS25 Mechanism Shows Health of Crypto Industry has been on the Rise through 2018/19. - March 29, 2019
- Digix is launching DigixDao Platform, Joining Ranks of Pioneering Decentralised Autonomous Organisations in Singapore - March 28, 2019
- Quedex on Brink of Becoming World’s First Regulated Crypto-Centric Futures and Options Exchange, after in-principle Decision from GFSC - March 27, 2019
- Ugandan Orphanage able to Sustain Itself through Cryptocurrency Donations from Listeners of National Radio Show - March 26, 2019
- Blockchain-based Entertainment Platform ‘Blue Baikal’ opens Pre-Registration Event Connecting Producers, Influencers and Consumers - March 26, 2019
- French Crypto-Friendly Pacte Law Passes Second Reading in National Assembly, Senate Next - March 25, 2019
- Bamboo Capital Partners, Government of Togo and Moeda Seeds Bank Join to Launch the Bloc fund to Consolidate Social Development - March 25, 2019
- Western Union Joins Stellar Partner Thunes to Use Blockchain to Speed Up Transfers - March 25, 2019
- Dragonchain Announces Partnership with Humanitarian Organization M2030, Facilitating Donation Processes with Blockchain to Fight Malaria - March 21, 2019