Blue Baikal, a community service for global users who enjoy entertainment, opened-up their pre-registration event, in which registrants can join the community, recommend a friend, and become ambassadors.
Blue Baikal is a Blockchain based entertainment content platform that connects content producers, influencers, and consumers. The company pursues a system in which entertainment businesses can grow, profits can be maximized, and fair profit sharing with the participants is promoted.
With three different formats, social media, digital content store and crowdfunding, Blue Baikal offers a platform in which users can promote, review or recommend their favorite movies, games, or other entertainment content.
Participating members can receive BBC Tokens as rewards. The earned Tokens can be used to purchase digital contents online or investments to content producers they wish to support.
The users of “Blue Baikal” also known as “Baikaleans,” are not just content consumers, the idea behind the concept is that they themselves can also become proactive influencers by supporting the global development of content producers and entertainment industry. “Blue Baikal” operators support “Baikaleans” to produce their own content and become influential.
Blue Baikal’s CEO, Hoon Jang said:
“Blue Baikal aims to create a new trend with in the entertainment industry that is currently facilitated by large corporations with massive capital. Blockchain will be our fundamental technology in achieving our goal.”
During the pre-registration event, people can access Bluebaikal.io, join, and instantly be rewarded with 100 BBC Tokens. Each invited friend joining the community will make them 50 bonus BBC Tokens as well. Additionally, Blue Baikal will be entering 100 BBC tokens for each registered user and the top 20 users who created the most invites will be gradually rewarded with those collected BBC Tokens.
In addition, “Blue Baikal” operators announced to open an Alpha version of “Blue Baikal.” It is available based on STEEM Blockchain basis Dapp and the users can access it at Bluebaikal.com, which requires a separate registration to STEEM.
The users of Bluebaikal.com can review or recommend the posts to receive extra STEEM coin rewards other than BBC Tokens.
- Codebase focusing Investments on Cannabis sector and Blockchain Ventures - July 28, 2019
- Canadian City Council Enters Agreement with Coinberry to Accept Bitcoin for Tax Payments - July 19, 2019
- BitPay Processed More Than $37 Million in Bitcoin Donations Since 2017 - June 24, 2019
- Generous Donation of $120,000 in Bitcoin by Anonymous Donor Very Well Received by Bitcoin.org - May 30, 2019
- ARK Launches the ARK Deployer, an Open Source Tool to Create a Blockchain in 3 Simple Steps - May 28, 2019
- Bitbond, a Global Lending Platform, Launches STO to Support Small Businesses in Asia with Loans - May 28, 2019
- Famous Swiss Watchmaker, Franck Muller Launches the World’s First Bitcoin Watch - May 25, 2019
- Facebook’s GlobalCoin Allegedly to be introduced in 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Mobile Carrier AT&T to Accept Online Payment Options in Cryptocurrency with BitPay - May 24, 2019
- Consumers Can Now Buy Bitcoin with Cash at 2,200 Coinstar Kiosks Located Inside Grocery Stores - May 24, 2019
- Visa Token Service Acquired by Eleven New Partners for Enhanced Consumer Confidence in the E-Commerce Space - May 23, 2019
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets - May 8, 2019