Bittreo a Vancouver-based retail cryptocurrency brokerage will offer it’s new SaaS (Software as a Service) product will greatly simplify the process for anyone starting a retail crypto brokerage, anywhere across the globe.
Yum Kasukawa, Co-Founder of Bittreo underlined the benefits of having a physical location:
“This is a game-changer for global crypto adoption. The main obstacles facing the mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies are a lack of trust and difficult access. Our physical location where investors can transact face to face with trusted professionals solves both of those problems.”
“By using our software, we can empower entrepreneurs to start their own retail crypto locations, anywhere in the world. We envision thousands of businesses using our software across the globe providing access to a trusted source for cryptocurrency to millions of customers.”
Some of the main highlights of the Bittreo software include:
- The ability to connect via API to a host of exchanges
- Execute trades in real time
- Record transactions
- Automate receipts
- Store customer data
- Manage user roles and permissions
- Perform extensive business intelligence reporting
While this is standard for software platforms for traditional industries such as currency exchanges, nothing like this exists for the crypto industry.
Bittreo developed this SaaS, based on their first-hand experience operating a retail crypto brokerage. Since December 2017, Bittreo has operated a highly successful retail location in Vancouver, BC. In 2018 alone, Bittreo’s retail sales at this location exceeded $20M.
Bittreo has surpassed all odds by recording their first year of business in 2018, (a relentless bear market) yet still achieving such impressive sales, really underlining how well developed their retail model for cryptocurrency is. The company now anticipates strong demand for it’s software offering in 2019, and beyond.
Malcolm Weed, Co-Founder of Bittreo explained the level of response from the Industry since Bittreo’s launch:
“The response has been overwhelmingly positive. Since the first day we opened Bittreo in Vancouver, we’ve had numerous requests from customers, industry peers and businesses to help them open their own crypto brokerages across Canada, the US, Europe and as far as Australia.”
p style=”padding-left: 40px;”>“Whether someone wants to open their own Bittreo location, build their own brand or integrate our software into their existing business, we can help. Now that we’ve officially announced June 1st as our launch date, we anticipate even more signups to the waitlist on our website”.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019