Bittreo a Vancouver-based retail cryptocurrency brokerage will offer it’s new SaaS (Software as a Service) product will greatly simplify the process for anyone starting a retail crypto brokerage, anywhere across the globe.
Yum Kasukawa, Co-Founder of Bittreo underlined the benefits of having a physical location:
“This is a game-changer for global crypto adoption. The main obstacles facing the mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies are a lack of trust and difficult access. Our physical location where investors can transact face to face with trusted professionals solves both of those problems.”
“By using our software, we can empower entrepreneurs to start their own retail crypto locations, anywhere in the world. We envision thousands of businesses using our software across the globe providing access to a trusted source for cryptocurrency to millions of customers.”
Some of the main highlights of the Bittreo software include:
- The ability to connect via API to a host of exchanges
- Execute trades in real time
- Record transactions
- Automate receipts
- Store customer data
- Manage user roles and permissions
- Perform extensive business intelligence reporting
While this is standard for software platforms for traditional industries such as currency exchanges, nothing like this exists for the crypto industry.
Bittreo developed this SaaS, based on their first-hand experience operating a retail crypto brokerage. Since December 2017, Bittreo has operated a highly successful retail location in Vancouver, BC. In 2018 alone, Bittreo’s retail sales at this location exceeded $20M.
Bittreo has surpassed all odds by recording their first year of business in 2018, (a relentless bear market) yet still achieving such impressive sales, really underlining how well developed their retail model for cryptocurrency is. The company now anticipates strong demand for it’s software offering in 2019, and beyond.
Malcolm Weed, Co-Founder of Bittreo explained the level of response from the Industry since Bittreo’s launch:
“The response has been overwhelmingly positive. Since the first day we opened Bittreo in Vancouver, we’ve had numerous requests from customers, industry peers and businesses to help them open their own crypto brokerages across Canada, the US, Europe and as far as Australia.”
p style=”padding-left: 40px;”>“Whether someone wants to open their own Bittreo location, build their own brand or integrate our software into their existing business, we can help. Now that we’ve officially announced June 1st as our launch date, we anticipate even more signups to the waitlist on our website”.
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019