Blockchain assets exchange platform, Gate.io has released Startup, a platform for Initial Exchange Offerings (IEOs) that aims to provide its users with early participation in innovative and advanced projects.
Commenting on the launch of Startup, Virgilio Lizardo Jr., Vice President of International Affairs at Gate.io said:
“We are delighted to announce the release of Startup and the opportunities that come with it for our users. We will continue to present projects with strong utilities, establish prolonged cooperation with our partners, and provide timely updates on Gate.io Startup.”
This new release means traders will now have more opportunities to make initial investments in early stage blockchain projects. Trading service will be enabled once the startup project fulfills its fundraising goal.
Gate.io Startup will launch its first project with Crypto Neo-value Neural (CNNS). CNNS intends to build a vibrant blockchain ecosphere to facilitate users to discover, invest in, and exchange information and values of crypto assets.
Gate.io aims to promote the growth of the blockchain industry, by not charging any listing fees, and offers traders a transparent and secure trading environment with no market manipulation.
Gate.io recently completed the first phase of points sale and GT reward distribution reaching over $2.9 billion dollars in orders purchased in total.
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019
- Global Financial System Regulators – the Financial Action Task Force – Issue Draft Guidance on Digital Identity - November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented User Privacy - November 5, 2019
- Æternity Blockchain Developers Plan to Take On Ethereum With Final Hardfork – Handing over Governance to the Community - November 5, 2019
- Researchers Claim Cross-border B2B Blockchain Transactions set to Explode to $4.4 Trillion by 2024 - November 5, 2019
- Global Companies Unite to Unveil Comprehensive Framework for Tokenization – It’s About Time - November 5, 2019