Blockchain assets exchange platform, Gate.io has released Startup, a platform for Initial Exchange Offerings (IEOs) that aims to provide its users with early participation in innovative and advanced projects.
Commenting on the launch of Startup, Virgilio Lizardo Jr., Vice President of International Affairs at Gate.io said:
“We are delighted to announce the release of Startup and the opportunities that come with it for our users. We will continue to present projects with strong utilities, establish prolonged cooperation with our partners, and provide timely updates on Gate.io Startup.”
This new release means traders will now have more opportunities to make initial investments in early stage blockchain projects. Trading service will be enabled once the startup project fulfills its fundraising goal.
Gate.io Startup will launch its first project with Crypto Neo-value Neural (CNNS). CNNS intends to build a vibrant blockchain ecosphere to facilitate users to discover, invest in, and exchange information and values of crypto assets.
Gate.io aims to promote the growth of the blockchain industry, by not charging any listing fees, and offers traders a transparent and secure trading environment with no market manipulation.
Gate.io recently completed the first phase of points sale and GT reward distribution reaching over $2.9 billion dollars in orders purchased in total.
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019