Blockchain assets exchange platform, Gate.io has released Startup, a platform for Initial Exchange Offerings (IEOs) that aims to provide its users with early participation in innovative and advanced projects.
Commenting on the launch of Startup, Virgilio Lizardo Jr., Vice President of International Affairs at Gate.io said:
“We are delighted to announce the release of Startup and the opportunities that come with it for our users. We will continue to present projects with strong utilities, establish prolonged cooperation with our partners, and provide timely updates on Gate.io Startup.”
This new release means traders will now have more opportunities to make initial investments in early stage blockchain projects. Trading service will be enabled once the startup project fulfills its fundraising goal.
Gate.io Startup will launch its first project with Crypto Neo-value Neural (CNNS). CNNS intends to build a vibrant blockchain ecosphere to facilitate users to discover, invest in, and exchange information and values of crypto assets.
Gate.io aims to promote the growth of the blockchain industry, by not charging any listing fees, and offers traders a transparent and secure trading environment with no market manipulation.
Gate.io recently completed the first phase of points sale and GT reward distribution reaching over $2.9 billion dollars in orders purchased in total.
- European Commission Releases New Support Paper on Blockchain – Further Funding for Startups Encouraged - September 19, 2019
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019