ShelterZoom, creator of the first Blockchain-based next-generation, contract and transaction management platform for real estate purchase and rental deals, announced Mithra Contract. The new tokenized, industry-agnostic digital contract platform is expected to deliver transparency, efficiency, security and profitability to both public and private sector organizations.
Mithra Contract represents an evolution from existing ones, until now, no one has taken a legal contract and deconstructed its actual terms into a smart contract, making the contractual parties hold tokens containing their rights and obligations.
The utility tokens that will power Mithra Contract are ShelterZoom Mithra Coins (SMC), ERC20 tokens that will help govern transparency; and ERC721-based, non-fungible Mithra Tokens, which will record the details of a contract in a secure, immutable format.
Dmitry Goroshevsky, ShelterZoom’s chief architect said,
“Mithra Contract not only contains all the benefits and functionality of smart and Ricardian contracts, but goes a level further by turning legal contracts of all types into cryptographic tokens. Doing so enables on- and off-chain transferring, trading, auctioning, tracking and execution of legal contracts. None of this was possible before.”
ShelterZoom’s next-generation platform is expected to make a significant and tangible difference is the speed of transactions. The company hopes to lower the time it takes to negotiate and close real estate transactions down to 72 hours by 2021, and significantly increase the speed for bond issuances, financial transactions, procurement tendering and international trading. Other industries that stand to benefit include education, cannabis, legal and healthcare.
“The release of Mithra Contract, ShelterZoom Mithra Coins and Mithra Tokens signals the beginning of a new digital era of deal, contract and transaction management,” said Chao Cheng-Shorland and Allen Alishahi, ShelterZoom co-founders.
“It is the first time that any individual or organization can make deals, create contracts and close transactions on immutable, auditable and transportable tokens – all secured in their digital wallet. We’re excited to have created a platform that will help move Blockchain toward adoption with a product that creates real value in people’s daily lives.” He added.
Lee A. Schneider, co-founder of Genesis Block said,
“ShelterZoom is doing important innovation in real estate and Blockchain. The Blockchain ecosystem needs companies , ShelterZoom to continue to push the technology and its applications forward in ways that are useful for people and commerce.”
Mithra Contract is already in beta testing. A group of 100+ beta subscribers and several ShelterZoom affiliates will be invited over the next three months. Most of the beta testers will be real estate firms and service providers, with several legal, consulting, accounting, PR, medical equipment and cannabis companies rounding out the early adopters. The company will release the platform for general availability in the near future.
- Facebook’s GlobalCoin Allegedly to be introduced in 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Mobile Carrier AT&T to Accept Online Payment Options in Cryptocurrency with BitPay - May 24, 2019
- Consumers Can Now Buy Bitcoin with Cash at 2,200 Coinstar Kiosks Located Inside Grocery Stores - May 24, 2019
- Visa Token Service Acquired by Eleven New Partners for Enhanced Consumer Confidence in the E-Commerce Space - May 23, 2019
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets - May 8, 2019
- With Hoard, Video Game Developers Will Now Have the Ability to Seamlessly Integrate Games with Ethereum - May 1, 2019
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain - April 19, 2019
- Samsung SDS and Tech Mahindra Join to Explore Global Blockchain Market using Samsung’s Nexledger Platform - April 15, 2019
- Kudelski Security Partners with BTblock, fusing Blockchain Consulting with Technology for better Cybersecurity and Design - April 14, 2019
- Albertsons Companies is Joining Blockchain-based IBM Food Trust Network to Pilot Technology to Increase food Transparency - April 11, 2019
- Opera Announces Brand New Browser for Mac, Windows and Linux with Crypto Wallet, Web 3 Explorer and a free VPN - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Platform Insolar Accepted into BiTA, Advancing its Mission of Furthering Blockchain Adoption - April 9, 2019