Graph Blockchain has completed building a blockchain solution for the agriculture and cannabis industry focusing on the cultivation environment and has also just entered into a deal with Korean Agtech company Ezfarm to utilize the Company’s Blockchain solutions for the collection and processing of data from the agricultural field.
“We have previously stated that we see a fantastic opportunity for blockchain technology and specifically Graph’s technology to improve the safety, efficiency and transparency in the global food industry. Being chosen by Ezfarm as a partner in providing blockchain solutions for their agricultural clients further demonstrates that we are on the correct path.”
Ezfarm is a Bigdata solution business founded in 2000 to lead agricultural development. Ezfarm provides field-oriented solutions that enable farmers, markets, and consumers to utilize data instantly in the changing agricultural environment with the rapid development of IT technology.
“This represents our second food-related opportunity following an MOU with a large Korean Conglomerate, LOTTE Data Communications, that was entered into through our largest shareholder Datametrex AI Limited (TSXV:DM). In this case, Graph will assist in developing a blockchain based solution for the importation of Canadian beef,” says Jeff Stevens, CEO of the Company.
Graph Blockchain develops leading-edge private blockchain business intelligence and data management solutions and is a pure play in the graph database technology space. Graph leverages its proprietary integration of the AgensGraph Database engine with IBM’s Hyperledger Fabric to create a transparent and immutable ledger with near real-time transactional data processing and intuitive data visualization. The Company has secured multiple prototype development contracts with multi-national conglomerates and sells across client subsidiaries as a full enterprise product.
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
Also published on Medium.