Q2 Holdings, Inc., a leading cloud-based digital transformation solutions provider for banking and lending, today launched Q2 TrustView, which will be powered by ALTR, a software company that uses the cybersecurity benefits of Blockchain for the enterprise. ALTR will be an enhancement to Q2’s multilayered data management and protection approach.
Q2’s, a company that makes it its mission to build stronger communities by strengthening their financial institutions, controls how individuals can access data. It can also deliver detailed data intelligence and reporting and protects critical data assets at rest. It solves a human problem; the presence of humans within complex data networks inherently creates privacy and governance vulnerabilities.
In its 2019 Cybersecurity Trends report, Javelin Strategy & Research noted that:
“retail banks will increasingly view privacy as more than just a regulatory hurdle.” As a result, providing the safe and compliant storage and accessibility of sensitive information has become even more critical to instilling trust throughout the banking and lending experience.”
Adam Blue, CTO at Q2 said,
“Great financial experiences are built on a foundational confidence and trust that an account holder’s data will be protected. With Q2 TrustView, we are strengthening our data management approach to ensure that protections are in place for our customers and their users at every step of the data journey.”
Q2 TrustView mitigates breaches in real time and safeguards critical data by fragmenting personally identifiable information across a private, low-latency Blockchain network, and rendering data-at-rest useless to unauthorized entities. By leveraging the append-only architecture inherent in Blockchain technology, Q2 TrustView also provides a comprehensive, immutable view of who accesses valuable data, when they access it and how often.
The ALTR platform, integrated as a core technology within Q2 TrustView, provides Q2 with enhanced clarity into Q2’s customer and end user data access.
“Our partnership with Q2, who is a leader in a highly-regulated industry, is powerful validation of the confidence banking and lending institutions are placing in ALTR’s technology,” said Dave Sikora, CEO at ALTR.
“Data is critical to these institutions, and the integration of ALTR’s smart driver and blockchain technologies into Q2 TrustView reinforces Q2’s approach to data security, privacy and governance by implementing a critical human error countermeasure.” He added.
Q2 TrustView is made possible through an exclusive agreement with ALTR, developer of the first software solution designed to harness Blockchain’s virtually inviolable structure and apply it to data security.
- Canadian City Council Enters Agreement with Coinberry to Accept Bitcoin for Tax Payments - July 19, 2019
- BitPay Processed More Than $37 Million in Bitcoin Donations Since 2017 - June 24, 2019
- Generous Donation of $120,000 in Bitcoin by Anonymous Donor Very Well Received by Bitcoin.org - May 30, 2019
- ARK Launches the ARK Deployer, an Open Source Tool to Create a Blockchain in 3 Simple Steps - May 28, 2019
- Bitbond, a Global Lending Platform, Launches STO to Support Small Businesses in Asia with Loans - May 28, 2019
- Famous Swiss Watchmaker, Franck Muller Launches the World’s First Bitcoin Watch - May 25, 2019
- Facebook’s GlobalCoin Allegedly to be introduced in 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Mobile Carrier AT&T to Accept Online Payment Options in Cryptocurrency with BitPay - May 24, 2019
- Consumers Can Now Buy Bitcoin with Cash at 2,200 Coinstar Kiosks Located Inside Grocery Stores - May 24, 2019
- Visa Token Service Acquired by Eleven New Partners for Enhanced Consumer Confidence in the E-Commerce Space - May 23, 2019
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets - May 8, 2019
- With Hoard, Video Game Developers Will Now Have the Ability to Seamlessly Integrate Games with Ethereum - May 1, 2019