ALTEN Calsoft Labs, a leading Enterprise Digital Transformation solutions and Engineering R&D services company, has launched – “BioPharma Ledger”, a Blockchain clinical trial platform.
Clinlogix, a leading-edge global clinical research organization (CRO), with locations in Europe, Asia, South America and the US will be the first practitioner to pilot and implement the platform in real-world clinical trials.
JeanMarie Markham, the Founder and CEO of Clinlogix said:
“I’m very excited to be one of the first, if not the first, CRO who is moving ahead with the rapid development and deployment of a blockchain-based platform which will become an industry standard. Clinlogix has always embraced new technologies that improve patient outcomes, safety and health along with helping our sponsors to get new treatments to market rapidly, efficiently and cost-effectively. We are a decidedly different CRO and the new blockchain technology complements our ‘Innovation Pathway’ culture for all of our people and our customers.”
This reinforces ALTEN Calsoft Labs’ continued commitment to bringing Digital led transformation to industry-specific areas. The Blockchain practice provides customers with enterprise blockchain solutions in innovative business initiatives covering everything from business strategy and ideation to development and full enterprise scale. “The Blockchain for clinical trials is our first initiative in the broader Blockchain practice at ALTEN Calsoft Labs. We will make a significant impact on the clinical trial process with our scalable Blockchain platform that will ultimately address many key core processes in the Life Sciences industry. This will pave the way to fundamental changes in other key verticals that will demonstrate savings in costs, time and efficiency – all with the meaningful added benefits of security and trust,” says Paul Elisii, Vice President of BI and Blockchain, ALTEN Calsoft Labs.
“Blockchain will introduce us all to a new age of transparency, privacy and traceability in all aspects of the Life Sciences as we know them. It is as transformational to pharma, biotech and medical devices today, as the Internet was to communications 20 years ago. Blockchain has the power to fundamentally shift many core processes for drug research and development by increasing patient safety and privacy, improving quality of data, and significantly shortening the length of clinical trials,” says Nick Spring, Life Sciences Partner, ALTEN Calsoft Labs. “We are looking forward to working with the team at Clinlogix on this innovative approach.”
The newly created Blockchain Platform for clinical trials will leverage the BlockApps STRATO middleware platform. BlockApps is a founding member of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA), the world’s largest open source blockchain initiative, and has the distinction as the first Blockchain platform available on Microsoft Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud.
ALTEN Calsoft Labs (ACL) is a digital transformation, next generation technology consulting and engineering services company. The Company offers Digital, Consulting, Enterprise IT and Product Engineering Services, in verticals like Retail, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Telecom, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities, Networking, Semiconductor and High-Tech. ACL enables enterprises to Innovate, Integrate, and Transform their business by leveraging disruptive technologies like Blockchain, Digital Interactive, Cloud, Mobility, AI & RPA, Analytics, DevOps, IoT and Software-defined Networking (SDN/NFV).
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020
- Thai Actor and Victim’s Bitcoin Buddy Implicated in Kidnapping and Ransom of Singaporean National in Thailand - January 14, 2020
- Securitize Runs First-Ever IRA Investment In Digital Securities - January 14, 2020
- NBA Star Spencer Dinwiddie “Tokenizing” His Contract With or Without NBA Green Light - January 13, 2020
- European Central Bank President Christine Lagarde Says ECB Bullish on Digital Currencies - January 13, 2020
- Canadian Crypto Company Voyager Digital Completes Acquisition of US Registered Broker-Dealer - January 13, 2020
- Cogito, Hong Kong-Based Entertainment Studio, Launches Decentralised Autonomous Virtual Horse Racing Game - January 9, 2020
- Blockchain Bandwagon Company Longfin CEO Settles with US SEC for $400,000 - January 7, 2020
- Winklevoss Brothers Invest in $5 million Seed Round for TaxBit - January 7, 2020
- Securrency Secures $17.65 million in Series A funding round Led by WisdomTree - January 7, 2020
- Measure Protocol Backed with £2m in New Funding for Blockchain-Powered Person-Based Data Marketplace - January 7, 2020
Also published on Medium.