Bitcoin Oil has opened up a Swiss-based office at Crypto Valley Labs in Zug, Switzerland – and is just one, among several impressive, blockchain-related companies housed in the Labs such as Bancor, BITMAIN, Cardano Foundation, Golem, Lisk, Tezos, Waves, Zulu Republic and more. Crypto Valley Labs also holds unions with The Bitcoin Association of Switzerland, The Swiss Blockchain Federation and The Crypto Valley Association.
Switzerland alone is home to over 800 blockchain-related companies and is the ideal locale for a crypto business to lay down roots and take advantage of the industries thriving ecosystem.
Bitcoin Oil chose Crypto Valley Labs as its host because of their unparalleled space, an impressive list of tenants, the abundance of resources and knowledge of the industry. CV Labs (Crypto Valley Labs) Network Partners is dedicated to helping the CV Labs community grow by bringing a wide range of services from legal to tax and marketing while supporting blockchain and crypto companies who settle in Zug.
Bitcoin Oil will gain exclusive access to the startups settled in the CV Labs – and as partners BTCO will gain the unique opportunity to tap into one of the most dynamic startup ecosystems in the world, growing their own business footprint and competencies at the same time. CV Labs will function not just a host for the company’s office but more importantly as an incubator for the success and knowledge of the company
Bitcoin Oil is a developer of innovative blockchain and ledger technology aimed at the improvement of Bitcoin. The company is the creator of Bitcoin Oil, a cryptocurrency based on the Bitcoin network with optimally improved ledger through the use of its “SSPSS” improvement strategy.
The centerpiece of Bitcoin Oil and its “Optimally Improved Ledger” (OIL) will be the highly innovative “SSPSS” strategy focusing on the development and implementation of essential Bitcoin improvements in the fields of Stability, Sustainability, Privacy, Smart Sidechains, and Scalability, or “SSPSS”, including but not limited to key new Bitcoin blockchain features such as
- minimizing Bitcoin’s volatility (i.e. by connecting it with stable off-chain values),
- drastically reducing Bitcoin’s insane energy consumption (i.e. by altering the consensus protocol to PoS),
- implementing true privacy features (i.e. by enabling confidential transactions),
- empowering Bitcoin-based ICOs and STOs (e.g. by employing full smart contract functionalities), and last but not least
- developing cutting-edge scalability solutions (i.e. by the complete integration of layer 2 protocols and offline transactions).
To learn more about Bitcoin Oil, click here.
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019
Also published on Medium.