Bitcoin Oil has opened up a Swiss-based office at Crypto Valley Labs in Zug, Switzerland – and is just one, among several impressive, blockchain-related companies housed in the Labs such as Bancor, BITMAIN, Cardano Foundation, Golem, Lisk, Tezos, Waves, Zulu Republic and more. Crypto Valley Labs also holds unions with The Bitcoin Association of Switzerland, The Swiss Blockchain Federation and The Crypto Valley Association.
Switzerland alone is home to over 800 blockchain-related companies and is the ideal locale for a crypto business to lay down roots and take advantage of the industries thriving ecosystem.
Bitcoin Oil chose Crypto Valley Labs as its host because of their unparalleled space, an impressive list of tenants, the abundance of resources and knowledge of the industry. CV Labs (Crypto Valley Labs) Network Partners is dedicated to helping the CV Labs community grow by bringing a wide range of services from legal to tax and marketing while supporting blockchain and crypto companies who settle in Zug.
Bitcoin Oil will gain exclusive access to the startups settled in the CV Labs – and as partners BTCO will gain the unique opportunity to tap into one of the most dynamic startup ecosystems in the world, growing their own business footprint and competencies at the same time. CV Labs will function not just a host for the company’s office but more importantly as an incubator for the success and knowledge of the company
Bitcoin Oil is a developer of innovative blockchain and ledger technology aimed at the improvement of Bitcoin. The company is the creator of Bitcoin Oil, a cryptocurrency based on the Bitcoin network with optimally improved ledger through the use of its “SSPSS” improvement strategy.
The centerpiece of Bitcoin Oil and its “Optimally Improved Ledger” (OIL) will be the highly innovative “SSPSS” strategy focusing on the development and implementation of essential Bitcoin improvements in the fields of Stability, Sustainability, Privacy, Smart Sidechains, and Scalability, or “SSPSS”, including but not limited to key new Bitcoin blockchain features such as
- minimizing Bitcoin’s volatility (i.e. by connecting it with stable off-chain values),
- drastically reducing Bitcoin’s insane energy consumption (i.e. by altering the consensus protocol to PoS),
- implementing true privacy features (i.e. by enabling confidential transactions),
- empowering Bitcoin-based ICOs and STOs (e.g. by employing full smart contract functionalities), and last but not least
- developing cutting-edge scalability solutions (i.e. by the complete integration of layer 2 protocols and offline transactions).
To learn more about Bitcoin Oil, click here.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020
Also published on Medium.