Leading Canadian cannabis technology company Leafbuyer Technologies is soon rolling out a new mobile application that will Include Blockchain capabilities for cannabis industry. The multifunctional app has been in development for several months.
The new application merges the functionality of Leafbuyer’s current deals and search technology with the Greenlight order ahead and delivery application. Blockchain wallet capabilities are being designed to integrate into the new application for Leafbuyer’s loyalty customers.
“Leafbuyer provides multiple technology solutions to help businesses in the cannabis industry attract and retain consumers,” said Kurt Rossner, CEO of Leafbuyer. “The integration of blockchain technology within the mobile application will boost transparency and provide accessible information regarding transactions and loyalty points.”
Currently, Leafbuyer’s products are hosted on multiple platforms: On the Leafbuyer app, the Greenlight app, and within tablets at participating dispensaries. The new application centralizes the consumer experience and is being developed for distribution on Google Play Store, iOS App Store, and through a progressive web application (PWA).
“With this anticipated rollout, we’re making it easier than ever for consumers to interact with our clients,” said Mark Breen, COO of Leafbuyer. “Streamlining this connection makes Leafbuyer even more valuable for dispensary and product company clients across the country.”
Once the app is completed, consumers will be able to search for deals and businesses, order their favorite products for in-store pick up, get items delivered, and track all loyalty points and transactions within one application.
Leafbuyer.com is one of the most comprehensive online sources for cannabis deals and information. Leafbuyer works alongside businesses to showcase their unique products and build a network of loyal patrons. Leafbuyer’s national network of cannabis deals and information reaches millions of consumers every month.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020
Also published on Medium.