Leading Canadian cannabis technology company Leafbuyer Technologies is soon rolling out a new mobile application that will Include Blockchain capabilities for cannabis industry. The multifunctional app has been in development for several months.
The new application merges the functionality of Leafbuyer’s current deals and search technology with the Greenlight order ahead and delivery application. Blockchain wallet capabilities are being designed to integrate into the new application for Leafbuyer’s loyalty customers.
“Leafbuyer provides multiple technology solutions to help businesses in the cannabis industry attract and retain consumers,” said Kurt Rossner, CEO of Leafbuyer. “The integration of blockchain technology within the mobile application will boost transparency and provide accessible information regarding transactions and loyalty points.”
Currently, Leafbuyer’s products are hosted on multiple platforms: On the Leafbuyer app, the Greenlight app, and within tablets at participating dispensaries. The new application centralizes the consumer experience and is being developed for distribution on Google Play Store, iOS App Store, and through a progressive web application (PWA).
“With this anticipated rollout, we’re making it easier than ever for consumers to interact with our clients,” said Mark Breen, COO of Leafbuyer. “Streamlining this connection makes Leafbuyer even more valuable for dispensary and product company clients across the country.”
Once the app is completed, consumers will be able to search for deals and businesses, order their favorite products for in-store pick up, get items delivered, and track all loyalty points and transactions within one application.
Leafbuyer.com is one of the most comprehensive online sources for cannabis deals and information. Leafbuyer works alongside businesses to showcase their unique products and build a network of loyal patrons. Leafbuyer’s national network of cannabis deals and information reaches millions of consumers every month.
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Premium Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020
- Blockchain Real Estate Project Smartlands Raising Funds on Equity Crowdfunding Platform Seedrs - March 26, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Greenlights DEA Trade Token Deapcoin For Its Jobtribe and PlayMining Games - March 26, 2020
- Microasset – The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve Announces $3.48 M In Reserve Funding, New Listing on BiKi Exchange - March 25, 2020
- Social Login – KyberSwap Integrates Torus to Offer Quick and Easy Ethereum Wallet Management - March 25, 2020
Also published on Medium.