Leading Canadian cannabis technology company Leafbuyer Technologies is soon rolling out a new mobile application that will Include Blockchain capabilities for cannabis industry. The multifunctional app has been in development for several months.
The new application merges the functionality of Leafbuyer’s current deals and search technology with the Greenlight order ahead and delivery application. Blockchain wallet capabilities are being designed to integrate into the new application for Leafbuyer’s loyalty customers.
“Leafbuyer provides multiple technology solutions to help businesses in the cannabis industry attract and retain consumers,” said Kurt Rossner, CEO of Leafbuyer. “The integration of blockchain technology within the mobile application will boost transparency and provide accessible information regarding transactions and loyalty points.”
Currently, Leafbuyer’s products are hosted on multiple platforms: On the Leafbuyer app, the Greenlight app, and within tablets at participating dispensaries. The new application centralizes the consumer experience and is being developed for distribution on Google Play Store, iOS App Store, and through a progressive web application (PWA).
“With this anticipated rollout, we’re making it easier than ever for consumers to interact with our clients,” said Mark Breen, COO of Leafbuyer. “Streamlining this connection makes Leafbuyer even more valuable for dispensary and product company clients across the country.”
Once the app is completed, consumers will be able to search for deals and businesses, order their favorite products for in-store pick up, get items delivered, and track all loyalty points and transactions within one application.
Leafbuyer.com is one of the most comprehensive online sources for cannabis deals and information. Leafbuyer works alongside businesses to showcase their unique products and build a network of loyal patrons. Leafbuyer’s national network of cannabis deals and information reaches millions of consumers every month.
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019
Also published on Medium.