Digital Asset Monetary Network, a Public Accelerator-Incubator (“PAI”) has onboarded Project JAM (Project Justice For All Musicians, into its ecosystem. JAM is a blockchain-fueled social media platform, focused on bringing fairness and transparency to the music industry.
“The $50B music industry is something that we have had our hands in for quite some time now,” stated Ajene Watson, CEO of DigitalAMN. “We already have a vested interest in a blockchain component platform, that allows fans to purchase music rights from their favourite artists – which is doing very well by the way. We also have a vested interest in an equity crowdfunding platform that recently launched a funding portal focused exclusively on music industry endeavours. So, it made sense for us to continue building a ‘music line’ of business opportunities for investors, by onboarding a company like JAM. We believe JAM is synergistic with Vezt, Inc., and can likely raise money with equity crowdfunding.”
JAM’s onboarding has coincided with musical history: Lil Nas X’s “Old Town Road” just recently set the record for the most weeks at #1 on the Billboard charts. This song just overthrew Mariah Carey’s “One Sweet Day.” Lil Nas X challenged long-standing institutions and systems and won; proving that the traditional routes are no match for the powerful force of change-makers and visionaries.
“As we are seeing with Vezt, startups like JAM are the ‘change makers’ and visionaries that a phenomenon like Lil Nas X can be born from; circumventing rigid structures, leveraging technology and destroying the status quo no matter what.”
JAM, whose founding investor has over 3.2 million subscribers and 418 million views – not including their “E-Sports” and Entertainment network, is implementing a multi-platform (Artist to Artist and Artist to Hobbyist) blockchain ecosystem, with the intent to bring justice to the music industry. This includes fixing the limited transparency that exists, the delayed royalty payments and the inability in finding the right people to connect with… whether to simply jam out – or collaborate on a new project. Project JAM is expected to release the first iteration of the company’s platform within the fourth fiscal quarter.
“JAM has now entered the ‘Accelerate Phase’ or our PAI model. This is where first, we focus on corporate organization. Then stream the business summary, pitch and market presentation; lastly, implementing a capital raise leveraging ‘The Crowd.’ From there, we aim to see JAM evolve within our growing ecosystem until it becomes a staple in the new ‘millennial’ music industry.”
Project JAM, Inc. (Project Justice for All Musicians (JAM)) is a blockchain component, social media platform, focused on bringing fairness and transparency to music through an ecosystem catering to musicians, songwriters, producers, audio engineers, industry executives and fans. JAM’s ecosystem will implement a multi-platform (Artist to songwriter/Producer and Artist to Industry), to address these problems and give writers, artists and musicians opportunities to formalize the ways in which they collaborate, rated and hired by other musicians, record labels, producers and clients.
Digital Asset Monetary Network, Inc. is the first company to utilize the Public Accelerator-Incubator (PAI) model, with the intent to follow the global success of accelerators and incubators around the world, adding niche opportunities to both the microcap and startup communities. As a PAI, Digital Asset Monetary Network will develop and acquire innovations that solve problems through digital platforms and other electronic applications.
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
Also published on Medium.