Digital Asset Monetary Network, a Public Accelerator-Incubator (“PAI”) has onboarded Project JAM (Project Justice For All Musicians, into its ecosystem. JAM is a blockchain-fueled social media platform, focused on bringing fairness and transparency to the music industry.
“The $50B music industry is something that we have had our hands in for quite some time now,” stated Ajene Watson, CEO of DigitalAMN. “We already have a vested interest in a blockchain component platform, that allows fans to purchase music rights from their favourite artists – which is doing very well by the way. We also have a vested interest in an equity crowdfunding platform that recently launched a funding portal focused exclusively on music industry endeavours. So, it made sense for us to continue building a ‘music line’ of business opportunities for investors, by onboarding a company like JAM. We believe JAM is synergistic with Vezt, Inc., and can likely raise money with equity crowdfunding.”
JAM’s onboarding has coincided with musical history: Lil Nas X’s “Old Town Road” just recently set the record for the most weeks at #1 on the Billboard charts. This song just overthrew Mariah Carey’s “One Sweet Day.” Lil Nas X challenged long-standing institutions and systems and won; proving that the traditional routes are no match for the powerful force of change-makers and visionaries.
“As we are seeing with Vezt, startups like JAM are the ‘change makers’ and visionaries that a phenomenon like Lil Nas X can be born from; circumventing rigid structures, leveraging technology and destroying the status quo no matter what.”
JAM, whose founding investor has over 3.2 million subscribers and 418 million views – not including their “E-Sports” and Entertainment network, is implementing a multi-platform (Artist to Artist and Artist to Hobbyist) blockchain ecosystem, with the intent to bring justice to the music industry. This includes fixing the limited transparency that exists, the delayed royalty payments and the inability in finding the right people to connect with… whether to simply jam out – or collaborate on a new project. Project JAM is expected to release the first iteration of the company’s platform within the fourth fiscal quarter.
“JAM has now entered the ‘Accelerate Phase’ or our PAI model. This is where first, we focus on corporate organization. Then stream the business summary, pitch and market presentation; lastly, implementing a capital raise leveraging ‘The Crowd.’ From there, we aim to see JAM evolve within our growing ecosystem until it becomes a staple in the new ‘millennial’ music industry.”
Project JAM, Inc. (Project Justice for All Musicians (JAM)) is a blockchain component, social media platform, focused on bringing fairness and transparency to music through an ecosystem catering to musicians, songwriters, producers, audio engineers, industry executives and fans. JAM’s ecosystem will implement a multi-platform (Artist to songwriter/Producer and Artist to Industry), to address these problems and give writers, artists and musicians opportunities to formalize the ways in which they collaborate, rated and hired by other musicians, record labels, producers and clients.
Digital Asset Monetary Network, Inc. is the first company to utilize the Public Accelerator-Incubator (PAI) model, with the intent to follow the global success of accelerators and incubators around the world, adding niche opportunities to both the microcap and startup communities. As a PAI, Digital Asset Monetary Network will develop and acquire innovations that solve problems through digital platforms and other electronic applications.
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry - February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform - February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020
Also published on Medium.