Berlin-based tokenised equity crowdfunding platform Neufund is releasing its first issuer to retail investors on their platform called Greyp, an electrical mobility platform backed by Porsche, Camel Group and T-mobile. It’s a sister company of Rimac Automobili, a car manufacturer founded by Croatian Entrepreneur Mate Rimac. The offering starts on September 16th, the investment terms can be found on the company’s listing page.
Neufund, who claim they are the world’s first platform to launch a fully compliant retail public offering using Blockchain technology, is headed by Forbes Top 50 Women in Tech and pioneering tech entrepreneur Zoe Adamovicz. The platform has received clearance from the Financial Monetary Authority in Liechtenstein to host public offerings with a minimum investment of just €10, making it accessible to investors of all sizes.
“Today, Neufund delivers on its promise to democratize access to funding for entrepreneurs globally and enable anyone to access most innovative investment opportunities with ease, in a compliant and secure environment. It’s a big day – not just for Neufund, but business and finance communities at large” commented Zoe Adamovicz, co-founder and CEO of Neufund.
Neufund says they dramatically lower the barrier to entry for companies raising funds, reducing the cost of conducting a public offering compared to traditional IPOs. It also accelerates the fundraising process in comparison to VC rounds (companies can launch their campaign within days of going through KYC), and offers the same accessibility to global investors as blockchain-based token sales, without compromising on security.
While Neufund offerings are governed by German or Lichtenstein jurisdictions, companies can be incorporated from most countries around the world (including the UK). Neufund is already working on future offerings with companies based in India, Croatia, Germany, and Belgium.
“I am pleased that Neufund has decided on Liechtenstein. This shows that Liechtenstein, with its open attitude towards new technologies, is perceived as an attractive location for innovative business models,” said Adrian Hasler, the Prime Minister of Liechtenstein.
€16m has already been deployed through Neufund. The company attracted over a thousand of investors to its first fundraising in 2017, and again in 2018, when it conducted the first offering of tokenized equity for professional investors to test-drive its platform. More than 5 thousand investors have signed up on the platform since launching in May 2018.
Neufund is a challenger, blockchain-enabled investing and fundraising platform. Founded in 2016, the company democratises access to capital for innovators and entrepreneurs & make investing easy, safe and accessible to everyone. The company is led by Zoe Adamovicz, a serial founder and CEO.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
Also published on Medium.