Berlin-based tokenised equity crowdfunding platform Neufund is releasing its first issuer to retail investors on their platform called Greyp, an electrical mobility platform backed by Porsche, Camel Group and T-mobile. It’s a sister company of Rimac Automobili, a car manufacturer founded by Croatian Entrepreneur Mate Rimac. The offering starts on September 16th, the investment terms can be found on the company’s listing page.
Neufund, who claim they are the world’s first platform to launch a fully compliant retail public offering using Blockchain technology, is headed by Forbes Top 50 Women in Tech and pioneering tech entrepreneur Zoe Adamovicz. The platform has received clearance from the Financial Monetary Authority in Liechtenstein to host public offerings with a minimum investment of just €10, making it accessible to investors of all sizes.
“Today, Neufund delivers on its promise to democratize access to funding for entrepreneurs globally and enable anyone to access most innovative investment opportunities with ease, in a compliant and secure environment. It’s a big day – not just for Neufund, but business and finance communities at large” commented Zoe Adamovicz, co-founder and CEO of Neufund.
Neufund says they dramatically lower the barrier to entry for companies raising funds, reducing the cost of conducting a public offering compared to traditional IPOs. It also accelerates the fundraising process in comparison to VC rounds (companies can launch their campaign within days of going through KYC), and offers the same accessibility to global investors as blockchain-based token sales, without compromising on security.
While Neufund offerings are governed by German or Lichtenstein jurisdictions, companies can be incorporated from most countries around the world (including the UK). Neufund is already working on future offerings with companies based in India, Croatia, Germany, and Belgium.
“I am pleased that Neufund has decided on Liechtenstein. This shows that Liechtenstein, with its open attitude towards new technologies, is perceived as an attractive location for innovative business models,” said Adrian Hasler, the Prime Minister of Liechtenstein.
€16m has already been deployed through Neufund. The company attracted over a thousand of investors to its first fundraising in 2017, and again in 2018, when it conducted the first offering of tokenized equity for professional investors to test-drive its platform. More than 5 thousand investors have signed up on the platform since launching in May 2018.
Neufund is a challenger, blockchain-enabled investing and fundraising platform. Founded in 2016, the company democratises access to capital for innovators and entrepreneurs & make investing easy, safe and accessible to everyone. The company is led by Zoe Adamovicz, a serial founder and CEO.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020
Also published on Medium.