PARSIQ, a blockchain monitoring system, has partnered with Algorand, a recently launched blockchain platform, to help improve the transparency of blockchain technology. PARSIQ will be immediately available to use for all businesses on the Algorand blockchain, making analysis easier and data more transparent than ever before.
“PARSIQ’s enhanced blockchain compliance and reporting capabilities are the perfect addition to the growing suite of tools available to the Algorand community,” said Algorand CEO, Steve Kokinos. “Businesses on the Algorand blockchain will now be able to benefit from improved monitoring and analysis of their own ecosystem, allowing for faster growth and greater success in future.”
Andre Kalinowski, Co-founder at PARSIQ, said:
“It is a privilege to be partnering with Algorand, a company known for its pursuit of improving blockchain projects worldwide. We believe that transparency fosters trust, and this is crucial if blockchain is to see mainstream adoption in the future. Algorand’s dedication to improving blockchain transparency resonates with PARSIQ as a business, and we look forward to working together to help establish a better future for blockchain businesses.”
Launched in June 2019, Algorand is an innovation-centric blockchain platform with a focus on enabling the borderless economy, through technical achievements and performance levels not previously available. Algorand currently sustains over 1,000 transactions per second, with a sub-4.5 second block latency, providing enterprise-grade speeds and scalability. Founded by Silvio Micali, a Turing Award-winning cryptographer and MIT professor, Algorand provides the transaction finality, decentralization, security, and speeds needed for widespread adoption.
As a permissionless and public blockchain platform, Algorand makes it simple for organisations to leverage blockchain for business improvement. Algorand has built an ecosystem of technology providers in order to provide the necessary tools and support needed to build next-generation solutions on blockchain platforms. PARSIQ is the latest addition to this suite of tools.
PARSIQ is a next-generation blockchain monitoring and compliance solution, enabling deeper insights into various blockchains and the transactions taking place on them. This is facilitated by Smart Triggers – PARSIQ’s innovative monitoring technology, which is powered by the specialized ParsiQL programming language.
PARSIQ is already available as a beta monitoring platform on the Ethereum mainnet. It plans to add monitoring capabilities for the Bitcoin and Algorand blockchains in October.
For more information on PARSIQ and to trial its blockchain monitoring platform, go to https://www.parsiq.io.
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Premium Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020
- Blockchain Real Estate Project Smartlands Raising Funds on Equity Crowdfunding Platform Seedrs - March 26, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Greenlights DEA Trade Token Deapcoin For Its Jobtribe and PlayMining Games - March 26, 2020
- Microasset – The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve Announces $3.48 M In Reserve Funding, New Listing on BiKi Exchange - March 25, 2020
- Social Login – KyberSwap Integrates Torus to Offer Quick and Easy Ethereum Wallet Management - March 25, 2020
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Launches Virtual Events to Connect Blockchain Community Amidst Global Coronavirus Pandemic - March 25, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Report Positive Results For Multiple Covid-19 Drug Candidates - March 25, 2020
Also published on Medium.