Blockchain fueled tokenized entertainment community Tatatu, has launched a new show starring Selena Gomez, Nina Dobrev, Sofia Carson and Paulina Char who have signed on for a new social awareness series “Giving Back Generation,” hosted by Raquelle Stevens, which debuted exclusively on the platform on September 23, 2019.
The video podcast series plans to have its guest discuss important issues and lessons that young adults are facing today such as feeling empowered within their communities, maintaining a positive mindset and paying it forward. “Giving Back Generation”, is an inspiring Vodcast that aims to incentivize newer generations to give back “one good deed at a time” via deep and personal conversations, young and successful artists, entrepreneurs, actors and singers share touching and personal experiences on how they give back and create social impact.
The series was brought forth is the result of a collaboration between producer Andrea Iervolino, director Chiara Tilesi and host Raquelle Stevens because they wanted a way to reach out to young adults who are struggling with finding their place in the world and would like to make a positive impact.
The Hollywood actor Johnny Depp announced in October 2018, he was planning to make a film on the TTU platform and has formed a partnership to develop and produce film and digital content together with Tatatu through his Infinitum Nihil production company. The film was recently released at the Venice Film Festival.
Tatatu raised $575 million USD in a massive private token sale (the third-largest token sale on record after EOS and Telegram) at the tail end of Crypto Winter in summer 2018. There has been controversy and problems with the platform with a massive firing of half the core team in early 2019, including senior roles such as the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and the Head of Platform.
Tatatu is giving away $50 million in tokens to its first two million users. And members can earn approximately 12 TTU coins for each movie they watch as well as earn approximately 12 TTU coins for each movie watched by members’ friends.
For more information go to the website.
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Premium Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020
- Blockchain Real Estate Project Smartlands Raising Funds on Equity Crowdfunding Platform Seedrs - March 26, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Greenlights DEA Trade Token Deapcoin For Its Jobtribe and PlayMining Games - March 26, 2020
- Microasset – The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve Announces $3.48 M In Reserve Funding, New Listing on BiKi Exchange - March 25, 2020
- Social Login – KyberSwap Integrates Torus to Offer Quick and Easy Ethereum Wallet Management - March 25, 2020
Also published on Medium.