Blockchain fueled tokenized entertainment community Tatatu, has launched a new show starring Selena Gomez, Nina Dobrev, Sofia Carson and Paulina Char who have signed on for a new social awareness series “Giving Back Generation,” hosted by Raquelle Stevens, which debuted exclusively on the platform on September 23, 2019.
The video podcast series plans to have its guest discuss important issues and lessons that young adults are facing today such as feeling empowered within their communities, maintaining a positive mindset and paying it forward. “Giving Back Generation”, is an inspiring Vodcast that aims to incentivize newer generations to give back “one good deed at a time” via deep and personal conversations, young and successful artists, entrepreneurs, actors and singers share touching and personal experiences on how they give back and create social impact.
The series was brought forth is the result of a collaboration between producer Andrea Iervolino, director Chiara Tilesi and host Raquelle Stevens because they wanted a way to reach out to young adults who are struggling with finding their place in the world and would like to make a positive impact.
The Hollywood actor Johnny Depp announced in October 2018, he was planning to make a film on the TTU platform and has formed a partnership to develop and produce film and digital content together with Tatatu through his Infinitum Nihil production company. The film was recently released at the Venice Film Festival.
Tatatu raised $575 million USD in a massive private token sale (the third-largest token sale on record after EOS and Telegram) at the tail end of Crypto Winter in summer 2018. There has been controversy and problems with the platform with a massive firing of half the core team in early 2019, including senior roles such as the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and the Head of Platform.
Tatatu is giving away $50 million in tokens to its first two million users. And members can earn approximately 12 TTU coins for each movie they watch as well as earn approximately 12 TTU coins for each movie watched by members’ friends.
For more information go to the website.
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020
- Thai Actor and Victim’s Bitcoin Buddy Implicated in Kidnapping and Ransom of Singaporean National in Thailand - January 14, 2020
- Securitize Runs First-Ever IRA Investment In Digital Securities - January 14, 2020
- NBA Star Spencer Dinwiddie “Tokenizing” His Contract With or Without NBA Green Light - January 13, 2020
- European Central Bank President Christine Lagarde Says ECB Bullish on Digital Currencies - January 13, 2020
- Canadian Crypto Company Voyager Digital Completes Acquisition of US Registered Broker-Dealer - January 13, 2020
- Cogito, Hong Kong-Based Entertainment Studio, Launches Decentralised Autonomous Virtual Horse Racing Game - January 9, 2020
- Blockchain Bandwagon Company Longfin CEO Settles with US SEC for $400,000 - January 7, 2020
- Winklevoss Brothers Invest in $5 million Seed Round for TaxBit - January 7, 2020
- Securrency Secures $17.65 million in Series A funding round Led by WisdomTree - January 7, 2020
- Measure Protocol Backed with £2m in New Funding for Blockchain-Powered Person-Based Data Marketplace - January 7, 2020
Also published on Medium.