Blockchain fueled tokenized entertainment community Tatatu, has launched a new show starring Selena Gomez, Nina Dobrev, Sofia Carson and Paulina Char who have signed on for a new social awareness series “Giving Back Generation,” hosted by Raquelle Stevens, which debuted exclusively on the platform on September 23, 2019.
The video podcast series plans to have its guest discuss important issues and lessons that young adults are facing today such as feeling empowered within their communities, maintaining a positive mindset and paying it forward. “Giving Back Generation”, is an inspiring Vodcast that aims to incentivize newer generations to give back “one good deed at a time” via deep and personal conversations, young and successful artists, entrepreneurs, actors and singers share touching and personal experiences on how they give back and create social impact.
The series was brought forth is the result of a collaboration between producer Andrea Iervolino, director Chiara Tilesi and host Raquelle Stevens because they wanted a way to reach out to young adults who are struggling with finding their place in the world and would like to make a positive impact.
The Hollywood actor Johnny Depp announced in October 2018, he was planning to make a film on the TTU platform and has formed a partnership to develop and produce film and digital content together with Tatatu through his Infinitum Nihil production company. The film was recently released at the Venice Film Festival.
Tatatu raised $575 million USD in a massive private token sale (the third-largest token sale on record after EOS and Telegram) at the tail end of Crypto Winter in summer 2018. There has been controversy and problems with the platform with a massive firing of half the core team in early 2019, including senior roles such as the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and the Head of Platform.
Tatatu is giving away $50 million in tokens to its first two million users. And members can earn approximately 12 TTU coins for each movie they watch as well as earn approximately 12 TTU coins for each movie watched by members’ friends.
For more information go to the website.
- Smartlands to Digitise Own Equity; Unveils Plans For Security Token Offering in the US - December 9, 2019
- ShareRing Partners with Thailand’s new E-Visa System: Mainstream Blockchain Adoption - December 9, 2019
- ELEV8CON adds BBVA, Bumble Bee Foods, State Street, Ticketmaster to Lineup for Enterprise Blockchain and Digital Asset Conference - December 9, 2019
- Mintdice – Playing it Fair with Blockchain - December 9, 2019
- Juventus Become The First Football Club In The World To Be Tokenized - December 3, 2019
- London’s Travala.com Teams Up With Amsterdam’s Booking.com In Massive Crypto Travel Deal - November 28, 2019
- High-Powered Group of Legal Experts Determine Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts Legal Under UK Law - November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Adds Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates - November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million - November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
Also published on Medium.