Blockchain fueled tokenized entertainment community Tatatu, has launched a new show starring Selena Gomez, Nina Dobrev, Sofia Carson and Paulina Char who have signed on for a new social awareness series “Giving Back Generation,” hosted by Raquelle Stevens, which debuted exclusively on the platform on September 23, 2019.
The video podcast series plans to have its guest discuss important issues and lessons that young adults are facing today such as feeling empowered within their communities, maintaining a positive mindset and paying it forward. “Giving Back Generation”, is an inspiring Vodcast that aims to incentivize newer generations to give back “one good deed at a time” via deep and personal conversations, young and successful artists, entrepreneurs, actors and singers share touching and personal experiences on how they give back and create social impact.
The series was brought forth is the result of a collaboration between producer Andrea Iervolino, director Chiara Tilesi and host Raquelle Stevens because they wanted a way to reach out to young adults who are struggling with finding their place in the world and would like to make a positive impact.
The Hollywood actor Johnny Depp announced in October 2018, he was planning to make a film on the TTU platform and has formed a partnership to develop and produce film and digital content together with Tatatu through his Infinitum Nihil production company. The film was recently released at the Venice Film Festival.
Tatatu raised $575 million USD in a massive private token sale (the third-largest token sale on record after EOS and Telegram) at the tail end of Crypto Winter in summer 2018. There has been controversy and problems with the platform with a massive firing of half the core team in early 2019, including senior roles such as the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and the Head of Platform.
Tatatu is giving away $50 million in tokens to its first two million users. And members can earn approximately 12 TTU coins for each movie they watch as well as earn approximately 12 TTU coins for each movie watched by members’ friends.
For more information go to the website.
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020
- Dubai Wants to Clone Crypto Valley in the Desert - January 29, 2020
- The National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) to Launch Blockchain-Based, Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) - January 29, 2020
- Swiss company Overfuture To Offer Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding (Security Token Offering) - January 29, 2020
Also published on Medium.