Blockchain fueled tokenized entertainment community Tatatu, has launched a new show starring Selena Gomez, Nina Dobrev, Sofia Carson and Paulina Char who have signed on for a new social awareness series “Giving Back Generation,” hosted by Raquelle Stevens, which debuted exclusively on the platform on September 23, 2019.
The video podcast series plans to have its guest discuss important issues and lessons that young adults are facing today such as feeling empowered within their communities, maintaining a positive mindset and paying it forward. “Giving Back Generation”, is an inspiring Vodcast that aims to incentivize newer generations to give back “one good deed at a time” via deep and personal conversations, young and successful artists, entrepreneurs, actors and singers share touching and personal experiences on how they give back and create social impact.
The series was brought forth is the result of a collaboration between producer Andrea Iervolino, director Chiara Tilesi and host Raquelle Stevens because they wanted a way to reach out to young adults who are struggling with finding their place in the world and would like to make a positive impact.
The Hollywood actor Johnny Depp announced in October 2018, he was planning to make a film on the TTU platform and has formed a partnership to develop and produce film and digital content together with Tatatu through his Infinitum Nihil production company. The film was recently released at the Venice Film Festival.
Tatatu raised $575 million USD in a massive private token sale (the third-largest token sale on record after EOS and Telegram) at the tail end of Crypto Winter in summer 2018. There has been controversy and problems with the platform with a massive firing of half the core team in early 2019, including senior roles such as the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and the Head of Platform.
Tatatu is giving away $50 million in tokens to its first two million users. And members can earn approximately 12 TTU coins for each movie they watch as well as earn approximately 12 TTU coins for each movie watched by members’ friends.
For more information go to the website.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
Also published on Medium.