Smartlands, a global security token issuance and investment platform, the first mover in regulated asset tokenisation, unveils plans to tokenise own Holding company, Smartlands Holding Ltd., and for the first time offer shares tokenised on the Smartlands platform to US investors. Valued at $28,600,000 (pre-money), the company will make 3.5% of its equity stake available to investors worldwide, including accredited investors in the US. Smartlands is looking to raise $1,000,000 and use the funds for global expansion, development of the newly released digital payment product Smartee, and distribution of the first Smartee Co-owner payment cards.
“This offering is a part of our bigger strategy of bringing in investments through the sale of a 12% equity stake. Our funding target is $3,900,000, most of which we plan to achieve through traditional fundraising. While in talks with VC funds and crowdfunding platforms, we want to give our community, individual investors, and crypto enthusiasts, a chance to acquire a stake in Smartlands. For the first time, we’re making the tokenised shares issued on Smartlands available for the members of our US community and some other previously untapped geographies.” – says Ilia Obraztsov, Smartlands CEO. “We believe that tokenising own equity is the future of fundraising for startups. This mode of crowdfunding far exceeds other types of public offerings in speed, efficiency, and transparency at much lower costs, potentially bringing a much brighter promise of liquidity.”
The security token offering will be conducted in partnership with IIP Securities, a FINRA-licensed broker-dealer in compliance with the Reg D, Reg S regulations. Digital securities issued on the Smartlands Platform will be available to accredited investors in multiple jurisdictions.
“We have plans to build a global digital banking ecosystem, and Smartee is a big part of it. Designed for highly diverse audiences, it’s a novel solution for digital payments and investing. With Smartee, users will be able to receive, store, and transfer EUR, GBP, USD and the most popular digital currencies in a friendly and secure mobile app with a built-in digital wallet,” – Yaroslava Tkalich, Smartlands CMO, adds. “The app is available for download from the Google Play Store (the App Store release is coming shortly). We already began to implement our Co-owner model, in which we allocate 6 million of Smartee shares to the first 1 million users who register an account and pass KYC. Soon we will begin distributing the physical payment cards and roll out new features”.
All are welcome to review the offering and fill in the non-binding application at https://equity.smartlands.io. STO starting date TBA.
Smartlands is a worldwide platform for the tokenisation of real economy assets by issuing security tokens. Smartlands Platform brings benefits to financial markets around the globe by providing a unique proprietary solution for fractional ownership in virtually any asset class, with a focus on higher-yield investments. Founded in 2017, Smartlands is based in London, UK. Like any investment platform, Smartlands cannot guarantee profits or revenues, and potential investors should obtain their own professional advice. For more information, please visit https://smartlands.io/.
Smartlands-powered Smartee is a fully-featured digital payment service designed to cater to the financial needs of a global audience looking to improve their banking experience. Smartee will combine a multi-currency wallet, a current account, a payment card, and an ability to exchange crypto-to-crypto, fiat-to-crypto, and crypto-to-fiat in one friendly and secure mobile app. Additionally, users will get an opportunity to receive cash back and invest funds into diverse blockchain-based securities. For more information, please visit https://smartee.co/.
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Premium Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020
- Blockchain Real Estate Project Smartlands Raising Funds on Equity Crowdfunding Platform Seedrs - March 26, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Greenlights DEA Trade Token Deapcoin For Its Jobtribe and PlayMining Games - March 26, 2020
- Microasset – The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve Announces $3.48 M In Reserve Funding, New Listing on BiKi Exchange - March 25, 2020
- Social Login – KyberSwap Integrates Torus to Offer Quick and Easy Ethereum Wallet Management - March 25, 2020
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Launches Virtual Events to Connect Blockchain Community Amidst Global Coronavirus Pandemic - March 25, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Report Positive Results For Multiple Covid-19 Drug Candidates - March 25, 2020
Also published on Medium.