Financial Secretary of HKSAR, John Tsang, corresponded the importance of Blockchain Fintech solutions and how they can enhance operational efficiency and new modes of development in the financial sector in his 9th budget speech. The applications of Blockchain technology has gained a lot of interest from world governments not just in Hong Kong, but in the UK, Russia, Japan, and Australia recently.
Unicef has hinted to invest in Blockchain initiatives as well. Even so, not many people in the market can tell what exactly Blockchain is and how widely it’s applications can change the world. Claiming to be the one-stop Blockchain solutions provider in the world, ANX International (ANX) says they are bringing this technology into practical real-life usage.
Blockchain technologies can be implemented throughout all industries, such as financial exchange platforms, settlement and clearing systems, fraudulent insurance claims detection, digital assets solutions and global loyalty or incentive programs. Digital assets built on Blockchain technologies will allow much more secure and transparent applications.
This level of security is something that have not been possible with previous technologies and having that built into the platform ANX feels it will become the de facto standard and future for all applications.
“The applications and use cases are endless,” says Ken Lo, Chief Executive Officer and Co-founder of ANX.
Headquartered at the heart of Hong Kong’s CBD district with a 6,000 square foot office, ANX has grown to over 60 employees now. The staff is comprised of seasoned financial professionals with a passion for Blockchain innovations and highly educated technical engineers doing R&D, creating the industry standards in blockchain.
ANX provides a full suite of products and services utilizing the leading edge Blockchain technologies and connecting these technologies to traditional global payment networks. The core services consist of Blockchain-based Digital Assets, Exchanges and Applications Development, Digital Payment Solutions, Financial Technology Advisory Services, as well as a full compliment of Managed Services.
Their clients range from listed companies to SMEs all over the world.
“We started ANX in 2013 and introduced the first digital assets retail store and debit card. Today, ANX has transformed itself into a full service solutions provider for all your Businesses. We are practical and looking for proven real-life solutions that can help move their business forward or improve what they have today. ANX offers its customers modular solutions allowing their customers to choose only the modules they require to implement a custom tailored made solution aligned with their business. Customers can also elect for ANX to run all their core operational services such as customer service, payment processing, KYC compliance, AML monitoring, wallet management and more. In a nutshell, businesses only need to focus on running their operations while ANX takes care of all the technologies and complications of running the infrastructure,” added Lo.
- A2B Direct to Launch a Blockchain Platform and Hold an ICO - June 24, 2017
- The ‘under the radar’ ICO, Populous. A platform tackling the Multi-Trillion Dollar international billings industry. - June 23, 2017
- Blockchain Startup TrueFlip Reinvents Business with 600 Year Long History of Fails - June 23, 2017
- EXMO exchange lists WAVES Blockchain Project - June 23, 2017
- Blockchain Startup DECENT Launch Date Announced - June 23, 2017
- Adex, A Decentralized Ad Network, Taps WINGS Platform For Community Engagement, Token Sale Value Discovery And Social Promotion - June 23, 2017
- Comcast’s Advanced Advertising Group And Participants Announce Blockchain-based Technology Platform - June 22, 2017
- Online Platform for Gamers to Release a Cryptocurrency for In-game Skins Trading; Launches an ICO - June 22, 2017
- Colu Launches Digital “Local Pound, East London” Currency to Empower Local Economies - June 21, 2017
- bitJob.io is Building a Student Employment Program on the Ethereum Blockchain – Launching ICO - June 21, 2017
- Blockchain Project Waves launches landmark USD gateway - June 21, 2017
- Status.im Raises $270m in Three Hours – Shattering Token Raise Record - June 21, 2017
- World’s First Mobile Data Exchange DENT Seeks to Disrupt Telco Market with Blockchain - June 20, 2017
- Financial Inclusion Company Everex Takes Home RemTECH Award For Ethereum Apps - June 18, 2017
- SONM Raises $42 Million in Token Raise - June 18, 2017
- WISeKey partners with the Blockchain Interface company RIDDLE&CODE to develop innovative solutions for securing IoT via Blockchain technology and crypto-hardware - June 17, 2017
- Bancor Announces $153 Million Raise, Largest Token Generation Event in History - June 17, 2017
- CORION Announces Final Coin Sale Details to Build its Revolutionary Platform & Stable-Rate Currency - June 17, 2017
- Enhancing the value of history with ZenDao – ICO announcement - June 16, 2017
- FunFair Announces Token Creation Event on June 22 for World’s Fastest Blockchain Casino Platform - June 15, 2017
- Blockchain Technology Venture Nimiq Announces Token Sale - June 14, 2017
- Outlier Ventures Makes Multi-Million Dollar Investment in Distributed IoT Marketplace ‘IOTA’ Through Major Token Purchase - June 14, 2017
- Bancor Token Allocation Event Smashes Record – Raises over $150 Million - June 13, 2017
- Consensys Introduces Omega One - June 12, 2017
- MetaX and DMA Join Forces to Launch adChain: a Blockchain Solution to Digital Advertising Fraud - June 12, 2017
- Aeternity Raises $24 million Over Phase Two of Token Sale - June 12, 2017
- HyperChain Capital announces Collaboration and Investment in CoinDash - June 12, 2017
- Community-Driven Cryptocurrency Credits Announces First Public Release - June 12, 2017
- Bancor Protocol Foundation Announces New Partners Before Upcoming Token Allocation Event - June 12, 2017
- Investors from Russia are launching a venture fund formed on blockchain - June 12, 2017
- Bancor Adds Heavyweight Advisory Team to their Foundation – Token Allocation Event Kicks off Today - June 12, 2017
- Bancor Protocol Foundation Adds Author and Euro Designer Bernard Lietaer as Chief Monetary Architect - June 10, 2017
- Russian Billionaire Announces Business Incubator on Waves Platform - June 9, 2017
- Bancor Launches Crowdfunding Valuation And Promotion Via Wings Dao On Ethereum - June 9, 2017
- Coinsilium invests in Indorse.io Decentralised Professional Network - June 8, 2017
- Cofound.it Breaks Pre-Sale Record, Selling Out With Priority Pass Before Public Token Sale - June 7, 2017
- Cofound.it Token Pre-Sale Reaches $5 Million Threshold Within Three Hours, Announces First Three Projects - June 5, 2017
- Blockchain Startup DECENT Testnet #2 Launched! - June 4, 2017
- Blockchain Challenge Dubai Announces Winners- Awarded $45,000 - June 4, 2017
- Waves Ceo Sasha Ivanov: Blockchain Will Lead To Rapid Progress Not Only In State Administration, But Also In Business - June 4, 2017
- Exscudo ICO Successfully Concluded – $5M Dollars Raised - June 1, 2017
- Aventus launches Ethereum-based Event Ticketing Solution - June 1, 2017
- Brave Token Sale Blasts Records With $35 Million in 30 Seconds - June 1, 2017
- Japanese Blockchain Startup releases VALU – Social Media Value That Can Be Traded - May 31, 2017
- MetaX and ConsenSys Announce adToken Sale June 26, 2017 - May 31, 2017
- Blockchain Indy Production Start Up to make a TV Series about the Bitcoin Revolution. Fans invest to help tell the story! - May 31, 2017
- Chat Platform Kik to Integrate Kin Token as First Mainstream Adoption of Cryptocurrency - May 31, 2017
- VPN Blockchain Startup Mysterium Network Raises 68,629 ETH ($14,358,975 USD) in under 45 minutes - May 30, 2017
- XinFin Introduces Blockchain-based Institutional Financing Marketplace Alongside Pre-ICO Token Sale - May 30, 2017
- European Energy Companies to Test Peer-to-Peer Trading Over The Blockchain - May 30, 2017