Financial Secretary of HKSAR, John Tsang, corresponded the importance of Blockchain Fintech solutions and how they can enhance operational efficiency and new modes of development in the financial sector in his 9th budget speech. The applications of Blockchain technology has gained a lot of interest from world governments not just in Hong Kong, but in the UK, Russia, Japan, and Australia recently.
Unicef has hinted to invest in Blockchain initiatives as well. Even so, not many people in the market can tell what exactly Blockchain is and how widely it’s applications can change the world. Claiming to be the one-stop Blockchain solutions provider in the world, ANX International (ANX) says they are bringing this technology into practical real-life usage.
Blockchain technologies can be implemented throughout all industries, such as financial exchange platforms, settlement and clearing systems, fraudulent insurance claims detection, digital assets solutions and global loyalty or incentive programs. Digital assets built on Blockchain technologies will allow much more secure and transparent applications.
This level of security is something that have not been possible with previous technologies and having that built into the platform ANX feels it will become the de facto standard and future for all applications.
“The applications and use cases are endless,” says Ken Lo, Chief Executive Officer and Co-founder of ANX.
Headquartered at the heart of Hong Kong’s CBD district with a 6,000 square foot office, ANX has grown to over 60 employees now. The staff is comprised of seasoned financial professionals with a passion for Blockchain innovations and highly educated technical engineers doing R&D, creating the industry standards in blockchain.
ANX provides a full suite of products and services utilizing the leading edge Blockchain technologies and connecting these technologies to traditional global payment networks. The core services consist of Blockchain-based Digital Assets, Exchanges and Applications Development, Digital Payment Solutions, Financial Technology Advisory Services, as well as a full compliment of Managed Services.
Their clients range from listed companies to SMEs all over the world.
“We started ANX in 2013 and introduced the first digital assets retail store and debit card. Today, ANX has transformed itself into a full service solutions provider for all your Businesses. We are practical and looking for proven real-life solutions that can help move their business forward or improve what they have today. ANX offers its customers modular solutions allowing their customers to choose only the modules they require to implement a custom tailored made solution aligned with their business. Customers can also elect for ANX to run all their core operational services such as customer service, payment processing, KYC compliance, AML monitoring, wallet management and more. In a nutshell, businesses only need to focus on running their operations while ANX takes care of all the technologies and complications of running the infrastructure,” added Lo.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019