Blockchain Technologies has announced that it will be the sole provider of balloted election services to the 2016 Libertarian Party of Texas State Convention. The convention will take place in San Antonio and runs from April 8-10.
The convention is comprised of four distinct elections: Candidates for Statewide Office, Candidates for Delegates to the Libertarian National Convention, Candidates for Statewide Officers, and the State Libertarian Executive Committee. The last election includes 60 positions and is voted on by region according to State Senate districts.
BTC’s cutting edge patent pending election system process uses the blockchain for an extra level of security not found in any other voting solution. Because blockchain-based records are time-stamped and signed, post-election fraud is rendered virtually impossible. The voting process begins with tried and true paper ballots. This removes any voter confusion about how to properly vote and ensures that from the onset there is an indisputable audit trail, as physical paper ballots remain the ultimate document of record.
The innovation happens once the votes are counted by BTC’s proprietary ballot scanning software. A snapshot of election results are instantly uploaded to the blockchain at the time they are tabulated, allowing for a transparent, independently-verifiable audit trail that enhances and backs up the paper ballot records.
LPTexas is the third largest political party in the state of Texas, and the only one that is consistently committed to a platform of peace, prosperity, and freedom for all Americans. For more information on the party’s convention, visit the event’s official website: libertynow.org.
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019