Blockchain Technologies has announced that it will be the sole provider of balloted election services to the 2016 Libertarian Party of Texas State Convention. The convention will take place in San Antonio and runs from April 8-10.
The convention is comprised of four distinct elections: Candidates for Statewide Office, Candidates for Delegates to the Libertarian National Convention, Candidates for Statewide Officers, and the State Libertarian Executive Committee. The last election includes 60 positions and is voted on by region according to State Senate districts.
BTC’s cutting edge patent pending election system process uses the blockchain for an extra level of security not found in any other voting solution. Because blockchain-based records are time-stamped and signed, post-election fraud is rendered virtually impossible. The voting process begins with tried and true paper ballots. This removes any voter confusion about how to properly vote and ensures that from the onset there is an indisputable audit trail, as physical paper ballots remain the ultimate document of record.
The innovation happens once the votes are counted by BTC’s proprietary ballot scanning software. A snapshot of election results are instantly uploaded to the blockchain at the time they are tabulated, allowing for a transparent, independently-verifiable audit trail that enhances and backs up the paper ballot records.
LPTexas is the third largest political party in the state of Texas, and the only one that is consistently committed to a platform of peace, prosperity, and freedom for all Americans. For more information on the party’s convention, visit the event’s official website: libertynow.org.
- Graph Blockchain Implements IoT Sensors for the Agriculture and Cannabis Sector - April 23, 2019
- Blocknet Release Beta Version of Multi-Blockchain Router – XRouter - April 23, 2019
- Alt Thirty Six Raises $10 Million In Series A Funding For Cannabis Blockchain Payment Solution - April 23, 2019
- Nine Major Universities to Build Blockchain Solution for Digital Academic Credentials - April 23, 2019
- Blockmason to Launch Blockmason Credit Protocol Token (BCPT) on Binance Chain - April 23, 2019
- Vinny Lingham’s Blockchain Startup Civic Cuts New Deals with a Dozen Retail Partners - April 23, 2019
- 220 Partners at JPMorgan’s Blockchain Project – New Features - April 23, 2019
- SIM Card Swapper: 21-Year-Old Cryptocurrency Thief Gets 10 Years in US Prison - April 23, 2019
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019