Medicalchain, a decentralized platform that utilizes Blockchain technology to securely store and send medical data, announced today that it will offer a pre-sale for participants looking to secure MedTokens before its Initial Coin Offering (ICO), scheduled for November 2017.
The pre-sale will begin on Sept. 15 and run through mid Oct. or until the pre-sale allocation is sold out. During that time, participants may purchase MedTokens at $0.10 per token – a 50% discount. The pre-sale will be capped at $630,000 (ETH Equivalent).
Medicalchain is joining the ranks of Bancor and Tezos, becoming the first U.K. company to apply Blockchain technology to the storage and safe transfer of medical records. Through Medicalchain, patients will have access to doctors across the world, hospitals can cut out paperwork, and pharmacies and insurers will receive accurate, up-to-date information to assist their customers immediately.
“Medicalchain is not just putting health records on the Blockchain, but developing an entire ecosystem for patients to communicate directly with doctors and utilize their health records,” Medicalchain co-founder Dr Albeyatti said. “A patient would have a single point of truth to refer to with regards to their medical history and this record can easily be shared with any doctor on the platform anywhere in the world.”
The Medicalchain ecosystem will change the landscape of the healthcare industry. Participants will be able to build their own applications on top of the Blockchain, further improving the quality, speed and variety of care for patients.
“As part of the ecosystem we are building, we invite developers to build their apps on the platform and connect to your health record to provide you with personalized fitness and diet advice, as an example,” Dr Albeyatti said. “Watching the food you eat and how much exercise you do – this can all be recorded in real-time from wearable devices and stored on the Blockchain.”
Medicalchain technology will allow…
- Each patient to have one true medical record that can be updated in real-time, providing health care providers, insurance companies, pharmacies and laboratories with the most up-to-date patient information.
- Fast and secure transfers of medical data, drastically cutting down paperwork, administrative errors and processing time for hospitals.
- Patients to control their privacy first-hand; Medicalchain’s architecture will give patients the ability to choose who views their records, what they can view and for how long.
- Patients to be rewarded for giving time-limited access to institutions for medical studies.
Insurers to monitor customers’ health status in real-time, rewarding patients for good health with reduced insurance premiums.
For more information, visit Medicalchain.com
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019