Today’s commonly used travel reward programs need improvement. Travelers are ready for a system that is easy to use and is truly beneficial for the consumer, such as travel points that never expire and the ability to use them at will.
Trippki CEO, Ed Cunningham, has worked in the travel industry for 25 years. Through his experience, he saw a huge gap in hotel to customer relationships because of interference from third-party travel programs like Booking.com and Expedia. He states that, “The golden ticket is to have direct relationships between the customer and the supplier, without the middle person [e.g. Expedia] taking huge commissions.”
Trippki aims to provide a better customer experience when it comes to booking travel, primarily through it’s unique rewards program. These rewards come in the form of TRIP, Trippki’s token, which can then be used in exchange for other cryptocurrencies, booking future hotel stays or in exchange for cash; making for a much more versatile and usable travel-rewards system than what is currently available. Travelers earn TRIP, or a portion of their vacation costs back, by utilizing services at participating hotels, such as dining at hotel restaurants or using spa services.
Hotels on the Trippki platform benefit as well, as their guests are incentivized to use hotel amenities instead of outside vendors, along with developing guest loyalty by offering specialized promotions. Hotels want to communicate with the customer directly, without interference from third-party travel programs, and guests want to be able to really use their reward points. Trippki and their use of Blockchain technology make both of these goals possible.
Trippki is an open, decentralised reward protocol and an incentive alignment system (TRIP token) built on top of Ethereum. Trippki allows hotels to build direct relationships with their customers through a built-in reputation system, so guests can be rewarded for helping to promote the network whether that’s using in-house services, writing reviews or through getting other users onto the platform through the affiliate and referral programs.
Trippki hands the power back to the guest, giving them the freedom to use their travel rewards at will; an alternative to current day travel reward programs. For more information, visit Trippki.com.
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomi Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019