Today’s commonly used travel reward programs need improvement. Travelers are ready for a system that is easy to use and is truly beneficial for the consumer, such as travel points that never expire and the ability to use them at will.
Trippki CEO, Ed Cunningham, has worked in the travel industry for 25 years. Through his experience, he saw a huge gap in hotel to customer relationships because of interference from third-party travel programs like Booking.com and Expedia. He states that, “The golden ticket is to have direct relationships between the customer and the supplier, without the middle person [e.g. Expedia] taking huge commissions.”
Trippki aims to provide a better customer experience when it comes to booking travel, primarily through it’s unique rewards program. These rewards come in the form of TRIP, Trippki’s token, which can then be used in exchange for other cryptocurrencies, booking future hotel stays or in exchange for cash; making for a much more versatile and usable travel-rewards system than what is currently available. Travelers earn TRIP, or a portion of their vacation costs back, by utilizing services at participating hotels, such as dining at hotel restaurants or using spa services.
Hotels on the Trippki platform benefit as well, as their guests are incentivized to use hotel amenities instead of outside vendors, along with developing guest loyalty by offering specialized promotions. Hotels want to communicate with the customer directly, without interference from third-party travel programs, and guests want to be able to really use their reward points. Trippki and their use of Blockchain technology make both of these goals possible.
Trippki is an open, decentralised reward protocol and an incentive alignment system (TRIP token) built on top of Ethereum. Trippki allows hotels to build direct relationships with their customers through a built-in reputation system, so guests can be rewarded for helping to promote the network whether that’s using in-house services, writing reviews or through getting other users onto the platform through the affiliate and referral programs.
Trippki hands the power back to the guest, giving them the freedom to use their travel rewards at will; an alternative to current day travel reward programs. For more information, visit Trippki.com.
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018