Santa Claus is launching his XMAS token, on November 11 and says goodbye to chimney. No more dirty work for Santa, he will use XMAS tokens this season to send his gifts.
If you ever had to choose gifts for holiday season you know how time consuming and confusing it can be. This year Santa Claus and his team are launching a new and original kind of token meant to be given as gift or thank you to those you care about. You don’t need to worry about what to choose anymore, you can send some XMAS tokens, and instead of spending money on gifts which can devalue, this gift can bring more value to its owner over time.
You may ask why not send ether as gift. Santa Claus, CEO of XMAS Token, has the answer to that: “People are seeing ether like money now. It can be hard to decide how much money you want to send to X or Y, you will begin to ask if it is enough, then you will start to narrow down the list of people who will receive your attention. And before you know it, what started as a nice gesture ends with a pool of worries. That’s why people don’t give money as gift. We needed a symbol of appreciation, a symbol recognized by the entire crypto community.”
Compared to traditional business backed tokens in cryptocurrency market, XMAS does not have a business behind it, but has a strong idea and a general need for something different in the gift industry.
There are only 3 000 000 tokens available for the crowdsale and Santa’s ICO will start on November 11 and will last until December 9. In this period, you can buy XMAS tokens directly from Santa’s digital wallet, you can find the address on XMAS token’s website. After December 9 the token will be listed on exchanges and can be widely bought from there.
Those who will have XMAS tokens in their Ethereum address on December 21 and will be subscribed to Santa’s Gift List with their wallet address, will receive a massive airdrop. Santa has reserved 1 000 000 XMAS tokens for Christmas Eve, December 24 to share with his fans. That’s about 300 000 USD value of XMAS tokens considering ICO price per token. That is Santa’s way of saying Merry Christmas this year.
You can contact XMAS Token team on:
- Smartlands to Digitise Own Equity; Unveils Plans For Security Token Offering in the US - December 9, 2019
- ShareRing Partners with Thailand’s new E-Visa System: Mainstream Blockchain Adoption - December 9, 2019
- ELEV8CON adds BBVA, Bumble Bee Foods, State Street, Ticketmaster to Lineup for Enterprise Blockchain and Digital Asset Conference - December 9, 2019
- Mintdice – Playing it Fair with Blockchain - December 9, 2019
- Juventus Become The First Football Club In The World To Be Tokenized - December 3, 2019
- London’s Travala.com Teams Up With Amsterdam’s Booking.com In Massive Crypto Travel Deal - November 28, 2019
- High-Powered Group of Legal Experts Determine Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts Legal Under UK Law - November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Adds Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates - November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million - November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019