Developers in Israel have created a blockchain-based wellness platform. Yoo-Mi PHA blends AI with clinical psychology to provide users with a Personal Health Assistant (PHA), offering tips, guidance and incentives to help individuals achieve wellness goals, according to a statement released by the company on Saturday.
Yoo-Mi PHA runs on /UME tokens, currently available in a presale which has raised over USD 33 million to date, according to the Yoo-Mi ICO website.
Providing an incentive system to reward users for completing steps towards better physical well-being, the tokens also enable cost-saving purchases and cashback within the Yoo-Mi PHA marketplace.
Token rewards are made when users make a step towards attaining a stated wellness goal, such as losing a kilo, choosing a healthy meal or tracking the vitals in their blood test results. By using the token, users have access to cost-saving purchases and up to 15 percent cashback on an array of wellness products and services in the Yoo-Mi PHA marketplace, including personal trainers, nutritional supplements and weight loss aids.
Yoo-Mi PHA was created by a team of clinical psychology experts and AI innovators, with the objective of tapping into the complex personal and psychological drivers that so often distract, tempt and discourage people away from persevering with their wellness goals, states the company. The platform applies deep psychology to deep learning technologies (AI) to boost motivation through a personalized incentivization system that rewards each user for taking proactive steps toward their self-improvement goals.
“In founding Yoo-Mi PHA, we wanted to take the burden of self-motivation away from our users. We wanted to strip back the noise out there dictating generic wellness and nutritional advice, to provide real, hyper-personalized, motivating guidance for each person,” said Yoram Kraus, CEO of Yoo-Mi PHA, in a statement. “By understanding our users, the psychology-driven AI Avatar creates and motivates each person through real programs, language and incentives toward their individual path of success.”
For information about Yoo-Mi PHA’s Token Generation Event, go to https://ico.yoo-mi.com/
- Civil Wants to Make News More Ethical - July 23, 2018
- GeTS Links ASEAN and China with Cross Border Trade Blockchain - July 20, 2018
- A SVPER Secure Instant Video Dating Network - July 20, 2018
- Change Launches Mobile App for Fee-Free Crypto Trading - July 20, 2018
- IAB Tech Lab Lifts Veil on Digital Advertising Potential - July 19, 2018
- Grid7 Gets $1 Million DOE Grant for Decentralized Energy Grid - July 19, 2018
- Seth Shapiro’s Blockchain TV Platform Wants to Improve on Netflix with “Proof of Engagement” - July 19, 2018
- Korean Fund Hashed Backs Ad Platform XCHNG - July 18, 2018
- TaTaTu is Giving Away $50 Million in Tokens - July 17, 2018
- CoinFlip Adds Dash to US Crypto ATM Network - July 17, 2018
- UK Can Become Blockchain Leader by 2022: Report - July 17, 2018
- Tezos Offers Innovation Grants for Platform Projects - July 16, 2018
- Content Protection Platform Typerium Files Patents - July 16, 2018
- 4NEW is Mining Crypto with Waste Power - July 16, 2018
- Fujitsu’s Business Analysis Service Offers Speedy Crypto Project Review - July 13, 2018
- Binance Backs Malta’s Decentralized Founders Bank - July 13, 2018
- Self-Regulation is an Option for Crypto Exchanges: AEI - July 12, 2018
- Pundi X Puts POS in Hong Kong Restaurants - July 12, 2018
- TokenPay Strikes Deal With Litecoin to Buy Stake in WEG Bank - July 12, 2018
- ConsenSys Joins Blockchain Consortium to Disrupt Mineral Trading - July 11, 2018