Digital advertising company EnvisionX on Tuesday launched an initial coin offering (ICO) to develop its EXCHAIN advertising platform, which promises a blockchain-based, transparent, programmatic (automated), fraud-free digital advertising system, in response to the non- transparent practices and ad fraud which plague the USD 224 billion market.
Quoting estimates that set the percentage of advertising affected at up to 33 percent of total market spend, EnvisionX said this has led many global brands to question the value that many ad platforms provide.
The company, which was founded in 2014, aims to eradicate ad fraud by providing advertisers, publishers and service providers with full visibility over the advertising value chain. It states that its EXCHAIN solution uses blockchain technology to offer a fully automated and cost-effective method of delivering advertising campaigns and providing immutable proof of evidence chains, enabling fully tracked, verified and audited ad spend through clean and direct advertising inventory sources.
“By leveraging the power of blockchain, we aim to revolutionise the way business is conducted in the global digital advertising ecosystem and to reinstate the trust and confidence in the automated ad trading processes,” Zheng Zhang, CEO and Co-Founder of EnvisionX said, in a statement.
“Integrating blockchain technology into our existing programmatic advertising platform solutions will take global programmatic advertising to the next level and add an extra layer of security to the market. This will help combat long-standing industry issues and create a transparent and fraud-free digital advertising ecosystem for both buyers and sellers,” he added.
EnvisionX states that it will issue ERC20 compliant /EXT tokens, which can be exchanged for advertising space and services. Tokens will be deposited and stored in the owner’s wallet which enables users to manage their crypto assets, whilst allowing EXCHAIN to perform transparency, anti-fraud and payment processing functions.
The EnvisionX ICO ends on 29 April.
For more information, visit https://exchain.co/
- Fujitsu’s Business Analysis Service Offers Speedy Crypto Project Review - July 13, 2018
- Binance Backs Malta’s Decentralized Founders Bank - July 13, 2018
- Self-Regulation is an Option for Crypto Exchanges: AEI - July 12, 2018
- Pundi X Puts POS in Hong Kong Restaurants - July 12, 2018
- TokenPay Strikes Deal With Litecoin to Buy Stake in WEG Bank - July 12, 2018
- ConsenSys Joins Blockchain Consortium to Disrupt Mineral Trading - July 11, 2018
- Loom’s Popular dApps Enable Ethereum Development at Scale - July 11, 2018
- Crypto Theft Surges in 2018. This Company Offers a Solution - July 11, 2018
- Token Gesture by SEC Director William Hinman - July 10, 2018
- Block.One Brings in Jefferies Asia Head to Lead EOS VC - July 9, 2018
- IBM Wins Billion Dollar Blockchain Contract in Australia - July 9, 2018
- Blockchain Banking Milestone: European Banks Complete First Live Trades on We.Trade Platform - July 5, 2018
- Tax Authorities Unite to Target Cryptocurrency Crime - July 5, 2018
- Globacap Raising Capital on Own Platform with UK FCA Backing - July 5, 2018
- Blockchain Close to Breakout Moment: Deloitte Survey - July 5, 2018
- Survey Finds Turkey is Europe’s Most Crypto-Friendly Nation - July 4, 2018
- Music Streamer Choon Starts Public Sale After Banking $2 Million - July 4, 2018
- Russian Military Sets Up Blockchain Research Lab - July 3, 2018
- TrustLogics Recruitment Platform Wins Stevie Award - July 3, 2018
- IP Gold Ditches Ethereum for NEM Blockchain - July 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Lead $12 Million Funding Round for StartUp Access Platform Republic - July 2, 2018
- Are Digital IDs the Start of a Blockchain-Based Service Economy for the Cayman Islands? - July 2, 2018
- QRL Launches Quantum Resistant Blockchain - June 29, 2018
- User Friendly Exchange Targets US Crypto Newbies - June 29, 2018
- Dash Doc Highlights Digital Currency Solution for Zimbabwe - June 28, 2018
- Virtual Twin Method Wins EU Anti Counterfeit Challenge - June 27, 2018
- Stanford University Takes Blockchain Leap - June 27, 2018
- Dutch Airport Adds Bitcoin ATM for Euro Exchange - June 26, 2018
- SharesPost Gets $15 Million to Expand Security Token Trading - June 25, 2018
- Eidoo Unveils Crypto Sculpture in London - June 25, 2018
- Canada: a Blockchain Testing Ground for Cannabis Cultivators - June 22, 2018
- Medicalchain Inks Deal with Mayo Clinic to Advance Health Tech - June 21, 2018
- TrustToken Raises $20 Million with Major VC Support - June 21, 2018
- Adents Adds Microsoft AI to NovaTrack Supply Platform - June 20, 2018
- AlphaPoint Raises $15 Million with Galaxy Ventures Funding - June 19, 2018
- Fractional Shares in Robinhood, Ripple and Didi Available From Swarm Fund - June 19, 2018
- WAVES Tokens Take a Ride on OKEX Exchange - June 18, 2018
- Europe’s Leading Parking Services Network Launches ICO - June 18, 2018
- Hdac Scores with World Cup TV Blockchain Advert - June 15, 2018
- Swedish Sports Brand Puts Same-Sex Marriage on the Blockchain - June 15, 2018
- Whale Hunter Spiking Links with AntShares Founder’s Latest Blockchain, Nebulas - June 15, 2018
- Swytch Pilots Clean Energy Rewards in Germany, Launches ICO - June 14, 2018
- Coinbase Opens Index Fund for Investments up to $20 Million - June 14, 2018
- South Africa Reserve Bank Makes Progress with Quorum Blockchain Pilot - June 12, 2018
- Wallets and Exchanges Fail Identity Check Test - June 12, 2018
- Now ‘Ask Juliet’ for Crypto Tips on TokenAI - June 11, 2018
- Iconic Warhol on Slate at Blockchain Auction - June 8, 2018
- “Quasi Unicorn” Hyperchain Seals RMB 1.5 Billion Financing - June 8, 2018
- COBINHOOD Launches DEXON Platform for Faster Processing - June 7, 2018
- Subway Jumps on FoodLogiQ Supply Chain Pilot - June 7, 2018